• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
wtb more people posting on here, matt1298371298371283 is gone, brads gone, ches is in hibernation, arthurs bein reborn, all derek does is like plays BB now or something, xanskar doesnt even talk about **** related to smash anymore, Rina chan is never on, adrian only comes on to inform about tournaments and smashfests...that leaves... me... and im about to give up and just focus more on Final Fantasy 12...

10 characters

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
ya, ive played every final fantasy that came out in america as well as some japan exclusive ones, ive even tried an FF13 demo back when it was still in development during my trip to sony towers. love these games. cept for 10 and 10-2, 10-2 made me disgusted and aroused at the same time. Yuna's pretty hot in that.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hello I am a Smasher in anchorage, Alaska and i would like to train with some pplz (my msn is crackheads_unite@hotmail.com and my cell is 244-8781) oh and uhh i dont spam smash attack ^_^! Like im not totally noob but i am sure derek and that whole... "crowd" could own me but yeah im up for training anytime on the weekends, and anytime after 3 on weekdays (summer skool) soo... yah msg me.
10 charizards

Xanskar

Smash Lord
so im playing majora's mask right, i got to the deku king dude, got the seeds and ****, almost got to the monkey
fell down, and then i froze and now i have to do every part from the getting your ocarina to the deku palace again

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
is there or is there not? cuz if there is im just not gonna go to work today. i have 3 jobs, i can afford to lose 1. in the words of a wise WoW player "lets do this... LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS"

who the **** gets up at 840 in the morn? my brain would collapse and id fall into a coma.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
so after listening to the rooster teeth podcast. we shoulda gone to ****ing comic-con *cries* but theres always blizz-con! gogo starcraft2

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Race, ur invited to play smash or street figh-

oh wait...

hahah, get it? u just got served. also Derek, if ur reading this, Blazblue tournament at Pnt on Sunday, i seek training.

one last thing, me and adrian are down for smash tomorrow, like an actual smashfest not just cheap knockoffs like the one we had today and yesterday.

Race

Smash Lord
typh is right

:{

see? i have a mustache

this is the new SoCal free time room

Also you don't know what its like to have it be 105 degrees outside and 95 inside WHILE YOUR TRYING TO SLEEP AT 12AM!

take that

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
actually, i grew up in malaysia, so yes, i do. infact raise tht 105 to 120 and the 95 to 105. all that while the countless stray dogs and chickens making noises and the random scurrying of the mouse. you dont know the tiniest bit of it. try living in a place where theres no electronics or mcdonalds within a 5 mile radius for 10 years, then come talk to me. otherwise, **** california, **** the governator, and **** you. gg no johns.

Race

Smash Lord
go to bed kid, don't tire yourself out, lol

i'm gonna call u out by name when I come up there and **** you in EVERY GAME YOU PLAY

send you back to Malaysia crying T_T

I feel lounging around here is gonna be pretty fun indeed

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
whose getting tired? im only just starting pal. you better step it up, but really, all u brawl players are just one trick ponies, the jack of one trade master of none. I hope you can live up to your challenge, Ur gonna have to get better at about 10 more games. cuz we all know kids in socal are nothing but spoiled brats with big mouths.

Race

Smash Lord
ey joe this is THE hangout spot now, tell everyone.

also teach me some melee, I think a few months is more then enough time to learn the game and **** most ppl in this state (I'm directing this towards one person in particular)

hmmm let me take a guess at the 10 games. . .

-Tetris
-Lion King for SNES
-Metal slug 1+2
-Superman 64
-Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego
-Wii Sports
-Duck Hunt
-Pit Fighter
-Wave Race 64
-Fapping

. . . I think i'm close, those sound like things you would be good at

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
How to win at fighting games - pick the best moves of the best character and spam them wisely in the best order. repeat. (see metaknight)

why beat around the bush race? if you're directing it towards me, man up. go big or go home. dont be a kid.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
nice edit, wouldve been nicer had they been there before. you just arent fast enough to think of a good come back. good guesses but no, ur just gonna have to figure them out urself. looking forward to our challenge kid. get *****

Race

Smash Lord
we're not brawl kids btw, I play real fighters not brawl. and joe is one of so cal's best melee players.

ok then i'll say it like I did before, I'll **** you in every game you play, no lie, any fighter, ANY FIGHTER

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
heres a triplepost, yes, im taunting you, sure joe is one of the best melee players, but that doesnt make you any better, hows about learning to fight ur own battles?

Race

Smash Lord
fighters or w/e, but you wanna bring that up fine, lol.

I'm not gonna argue with a little kid who thinks editing posts somehow makes you less of a man (lol) who lives in the middle of now where anymore. when I come up there I'll just show you the difference between us.

in other news, hi rest of alaska!

Top Bottom