• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
adrian you gotta play with us more
/agreed

I think DOODMASTA, XAN$KAR, DEMO***** and ADRIZZLE are all good matches for each other
If stepping your game up has been on any of your minds lately, these people would be good places to... TEST YOUR MIGHT

you guys can fight me if you want too

^_^"

Oh yeah, and we need to do doubles a lot more!

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
what.

that tournament already happened?

this is such NONSENSE

AAARRRRRGBGHGHGHGHGHH

i can't believe it.

I COULDIVE WON TOO PROBABLY I'M NOT COMPLETELY SURE BUT I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD'VE STOOD A CHANCE AND I

MISSED IT?

AAAAAARRRRRRRRR

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
lol its true
i won singles (fox,olimar)
and me and some guy named filipe won teams (fox and falco FTW!!!!) lol only the teams tourney was for money so i didnt win 100$ lol, i won 50 filipe got the other 50

and you might as well ask the guy at the counter who won if your gonna ignore this and go there anyway.

i also talked to him about melee tournaments and he said he's gonna set one up next month but if the attendence to it is crappy then there not gonna have any more. so if we want competitve melee then EVERYBODY MUST COME!

dqp wasnt there becuause he thought its happening today like 100 other people. i knew something was up cause the flier on there website says saturday may 10th and saturdays on the 9th so i called the store to see if it was the 9th or 10th and they said 9th

:olimar: :fox: :peach: :wolf: :toonlink: :falco: :lucas: :diddy:

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
yeah i told him the rules should be
1v1
3-4 stocks
>ITEMS OFF!!!<

i forgot to tell him about about stages but i told him look at smashboards to find the rules for competitve melee/brawl so we should be set

Xanskar

Smash Lord
oh yeah, top half is singles, bottom half is doubles, green is random, red is banned, yellow is counterpick

Xanskar

Smash Lord
yeah because derek would post 3 times in a row with
>_>
<_<
>_>

obviously it's him

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
1. arthur are you gay for M2K? cuz u seem to mention him alot
2. are you gay for catz? cuz you seem to make lotsa cat references
3. are you gay for any combination of the 2 above? its a hunch
4. adrian, you graduated, congrats
5. now get yo black *** to che's house and get yo smash ON.
6. anyone else can come too.
7. that is all

Xanskar

Smash Lord
boback, we need 1800
i want my sinister revenge of a weapon for doing straight pvp instead of waiting for a drop
blahhh

edit: and then when it does drop it can replace my other garbage weapon, and i can have 2 sinister revenges

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
/agreed

I think DOODMASTA, XAN$KAR, DEMO***** and ADRIZZLE are all good matches for each other
If stepping your game up has been on any of your minds lately, these people would be good places to... TEST YOUR MIGHT

you guys can fight me if you want too

^_^"

Oh yeah, and we need to do doubles a lot more!
And where would I fall? We NeED MoaR SsMAHS IN HErE SO THat wE CAn Get SUM KiNDa pOwER RaNKInGs hOES.

Top Bottom