• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
yes eggz, you would tear me a new one no questions asked

i would have done something last week but my throat was killing me so i didn't feel up to it. if people want to do something today or tomorrow i'm fine with that, but i might be having people over for another game tonight(although it's fine to have both as long as enough people come for smash).

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
stop *****ing about it and do it
how u think we did it
all u gotta do it sit in your room alone and concentrate really hard and scream IM GUNNA DO IT
and then u never give up because you said you were gunna do it

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
hey hey you you!!!!!

I have either a puzzle or mystery for you!!!!

Answer to find out which one it is!!!!!

Question!!!!!

If you had the same exact genes as I and grew up in the EXACT same environment as I, what would you be doing RIGHT NOW.

TOUGH RIDDLE, DON'CH THINK, YAH? YAH?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I finally got Brawl+ on my own wii, I traded wii's with a friend who had an earlier menu.

I'ma get myself a bus pass soon and come down to anchorage (probably sometime after memorial day weekend).

I also have an SD card with all the required stuff to install homebrew and play Brawl+ so I can install it for anyone who wants it once I'm able to go to anchorage( as long as you don't have menu 4.0).

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
go the wii system options and it'll be on the upper right side of the screen

Xanskar

Smash Lord
what the hell
why are all these non alaskans going in here

THE FORGOTTEN NIGHTMARE

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
wtf come to my house right now adrian
godamit derek and arthur might be coming and so is michael
also we need to mm at 64
u better be able to break my 20

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
yes indeed, smoking a POUND of crack is certainly what you would want to do on your birthday.

I would do that too, if I wasn't such a prude. Heh heh heh.....a prude that grauduated with straight D's I think.....Heh heh heh.....

And Incorrect, everone is an African at heart.

And since I don't believe in revenge as a form os simple retaliation, I am letting everyone know that there is a Smash tournament this SATURDAY. Or this SUNDAY.

I don't remember exactly where it is at. Something along

"Something and Play"

I think. I don't know if it is Brawl or Melee or even 64. The guy just said "Smash." The ruleset is very likely "terrible" as well but whatever. It's Smash and probably a chance to earn some money and at the VERY LEAST unfairly destroy people that don't know how to play with competitive nonsense.

People need to tell these tournament organizers to give their things better forms of publicity like posting on Smashboards because if I hadn't to been riding in a vehicle and happened to be listening to the radio on THAT EXACT STATION AT THAT EXACT TIME THE AD WAS ON I wouldn't have ever heard about this and somebody on the forums would have probably stolen first prize AGAIN and then laughed at everyone AFTER the tournament was over.

This is my gift to you. As the moral person I am.

If anyone knows anything about this maybe you could post something about it.

And there is a smash thing at your "place" today Chelab?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Yes There Is A Smash Thing At My Place And Where Is The Tournament At And When Lol Thanks Again Caps Lock Post And Grammatically Incorrect For Emphasis Get The **** Over To My House This Is Directed To Anyone Who Plays Smash Brothers 64 Or Melee

Top Bottom