• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Zerosyko

Smash Cadet
Sup guys, coming up to the AK to stay with my mom for the summer....3rd of June to 5th of September xD

I used to live in Anchorage (Lived there for 5 years), but my mom got a house, so I'll be chilling in Kenai.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
no i'm not in love with M2K in a romantic way

or cats. I just think M2K is a really good player (the best)

and cats are SO CUTEEEEEEE1!!!!!!!!!!!!

and good for you going to college sir

i'm not ever doing college. I'm going to be a drunk on the

streets after I turn 21.

LOOK AT THIS CATS ARE MEOWWWWINNNNNNNGGGG

so cccUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEeeee!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX1YzS_CYIw

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
This comment was taken directly from the first page of above linked video

omgggg :'( <333 I almost cry when I hear them meowing! <3333

10 bucks says that was arthur.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Sup guys, coming up to the AK to stay with my mom for the summer....3rd of June to 5th of September xD

I used to live in Anchorage (Lived there for 5 years), but my mom got a house, so I'll be chilling in Kenai.
/agreed with adrian, my house is open for smash on the weekends and anytime on weekdays thats not 12-5

lol kenai like 9000 miles from anchorage
i hope u can drive

im free the entire summer untill i start UAA in the fall
ADRIAN WE'RE SMASHING EVERY DAY FROM NOW ONWARDS. it'll be just like last summer at parachutes. also anyone can come as well, dont need to call or anything, just come over doors ussually unlocked.

LOL! Alaska power rankings... that is hilarious.

oh and demon-***** is right, peoples can come to my house
just call and stuff im open alot
probly not today though
i gots me some stuffs to do
also
i'm almost broke again
who wants to mm?
I dunno, that'd be too competitive guys. Remember! the Gamer that truly wins is the one who has the most fun playing! BELIEVE IT! *thumbs up*

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
Yeah I still play Melee. I originally just play just so Brad can feel better from the losses he's been having from Brawl, smash 64, and even Brawl+. (white Marth's sword is slightly longer in this one right?)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
dude.. everyone needs to play moar 64
especially with me
at my house

and play melee with me too
and money match me
and eat foods here
ohya and ill mm at 64 too
even though
im probably lousy

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Anyone play Brawl+ in Alaska? Because that would be awesome if someone did, I'm going to get a bus pass to anchorage for the summer and I would love to be able to play against actual people without lag.
Those of you who still play Melee will probably like Brawl+, and everyone should at least try it out.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Yeah I still play Melee. I originally just play just so Brad can feel better from the losses he's been having from Brawl, smash 64, and even Brawl+. (white Marth's sword is slightly longer in this one right?)
sweet, you're prolly on me adrian and brad's level. come play foo

Anyone play Brawl+ in Alaska? Because that would be awesome if someone did, I'm going to get a bus pass to anchorage for the summer and I would love to be able to play against actual people without lag.
Those of you who still play Melee will probably like Brawl+, and everyone should at least try it out.
stfu, no one wants to hear the word brawl here. now pick up a **** controller and play melee

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
You do know what Brawl+ is right? Its what Brawl should have been.

Daemonfang, look at all these sexy changes to Link:
BKB=Base Knockback
KBG=Knockback Growth
Hitbox Tweaks:
-Link Fair hitbox 1 (5 growth, 40 base from 5 base and 100 growth, 6 damage from 9)
-Link Bair (hb1 and 2: 35 base, 0 growth, 72 degree angle from 0 base and 100 growth)
-Link Bair hitbox 3 (60 growth & 50 base from 70 and 70)
-Link Uair (Strong hit) (25 base from 18)
-Link Zair hb2(80 degree angle from 45)
-Link Dashattack (40 base from 30, 60 growth from 80 growth on all hits)
-Link Dashattack hitbox 2 (mid) (100 angle from 80)
-Link Dashattack hitbox 3 (run through) (90 angle from 70)
-Link Dashattack hitbox 4 (run through) (80 angle from 60)
-Link Up smash HB 5-8: All hitboxes: 75 base and 95 growth from 80 growth and 70 base
-Links Up+B First hitbox boosted BKB from 72 to 85
-Link Up+B Semi spike angle changed from 269 to 16 for 2nd and 3rd hitbox and 4th hitbox
-Link Dtilt will now always spike at 64 BKB from 90
-Link Fsmash angle at 25 from 361
-Link Boomerang hitbox 1 (10 damage from 7, 30 growth from 40)
-Link Boomerang hitbox 2 (8 damage from 5, 30 growth from 40)

Frame Speed Modifications:
-Wolf shine frame 15, 2x
-Link standing upB 1.2x
-Link Dash attack wind-down 1.25x
-Link standing grab now has 1.5x wind-down

He has changed physics too but putting those numbers up won't really tell you anything so you'll have to play it to see those changes.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
metaknight is still better then link and so is Mox probably and hopefully although link is cool too.

I don't see anything wrong with Brawl other then character balance issues which actually is a pretty big

deal but Melee and 64 has those problems so whatever.

Whatever. WHATEVER.

HEY CHE YOU HAVING PEOPLE OVER TODAY?????

ONE CAN ONLY WATCH CAT VIDEOS FOR SO LONG BEFORE GETTING BORED.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Yeah I posted those since he obviously mains Link. I don't even play link but they have been focusing on buffing him a lot lately. I actually DO enjoy Brawl but I still think Brawl+ is much better, even if you only want more character balance.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
O rly? Another Brawl+er?? I think my mains in B+ are Squirtle, Fox, Wolf, and Marth.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
metaknight is still better then link and so is Mox probably and hopefully although link is cool too.

I don't see anything wrong with Brawl other then character balance issues which actually is a pretty big

deal but Melee and 64 has those problems so whatever.

Whatever. WHATEVER.

HEY CHE YOU HAVING PEOPLE OVER TODAY?????

ONE CAN ONLY WATCH CAT VIDEOS FOR SO LONG BEFORE GETTING BORED.
im actually going to a cousins birthday party, but im planning on having matt and adrian over afterwards until 11ish
i cant give rides
ask demon ***** if you dont have one

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
O rly? Another Brawl+er?? I think my mains in B+ are Squirtle, Fox, Wolf, and Marth.
I haven't got to play Brawl+ nearly enough yet as I only got to play it at someone I knows house (I upgraded to menu 4.0 without thinking). I've been following it online since though, and as soon as the hackers get past 4.0 I'm getting it.

I think I'll stick with Lucas as my main in Brawl+ but I'm going to be sure to test out all the characters.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I haven't got to play Brawl+ nearly enough yet as I only got to play it at someone I knows house (I upgraded to menu 4.0 without thinking). I've been following it online since though, and as soon as the hackers get past 4.0 I'm getting it.

I think I'll stick with Lucas as my main in Brawl+ but I'm going to be sure to test out all the characters.
Yeah, that's what happened with Mario_128, dat fgt. But yeah, I have a Wii we could work with. Hacked all on my own. ^.^

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Cool, I'd love to come over during the summer (as I said earlier I'm going to be in Anchorage a lot this summer) and play Brawl+, no one in Eagle River likes smash.......
Well, I'm currently gonna be taking classes over at the Matsu Campus. Also, I live at Job Corps right now. We're gonna have to find another place to Brawl+ it up.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Well, I'm currently gonna be taking classes over at the Matsu Campus. Also, I live at Job Corps right now. We're gonna have to find another place to Brawl+ it up.
Hmmm....... Well what we really need is someone who is into Brawl+ and can have people play it at their house, similar to what you guys do with melee/smash 64.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Yeah I posted those since he obviously mains Link. I don't even play link but they have been focusing on buffing him a lot lately. I actually DO enjoy Brawl but I still think Brawl+ is much better, even if you only want more character balance.
my main isnt link... in brawl... i dont play brawl brawl sucks, **** this no wavedashing, no Lcanceling, random tripping, metaknight and snake being absolutely OP game that requires absolutely no skill to play. i mean really i only played this game like twice and got 4th in gamekon. Link is my main in melee, but i play falco more. also falco is now my main in melee. and im picking up Cfalcon, i need someone to help me get better. like show me how to Lcancel, i cant Lcancel, i can only Lcancel with link, which is my main in melee and brawl, but i dont play brawl so there. :p

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I think he wants you to play brawl+, which is basically brawl wanting to be melee. Ive never played it but Im content enough with melee.
btw arthur playing 64 was fun with you even though I didn't win any D=
teach me the secrets of the **** pit and falcons manliness

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
my main isnt link... in brawl... i dont play brawl brawl sucks, **** this no wavedashing, no Lcanceling, random tripping, metaknight and snake being absolutely OP game that requires absolutely no skill to play.
In brawl+ there is ALR, which is pretty much auto-Lcancelling, no random tripping, fairly balanced characters that can be changed whenever they are found to be OP, and a large variety of combos. Still no wavedashing though as it is not Melee 2.0, just a more competitive/fast/fun/balanced/skill dependent Brawl. It also has more characters/stages (they even made some stages so that they can be neutral by changing them/freezing) than Melee, plus it hasn't been out 7 years. I'm not dissing melee btw it was a great game but for me I was ready to move on once brawl came out.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
ill give brawl+ a try, but im not going to go out of my way to play it
meeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeeeeee will live foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
ill give brawl+ a try, but im not going to go out of my way to play it
meeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeeeeee will live foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Yeah I just love having another chance at a new smash that will be made with competition and balance in mind instead of mass appeal.

Sorry if I seem too pushy about it.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
In brawl+ there is ALR, which is pretty much auto-Lcancelling, no random tripping, fairly balanced characters that can be changed whenever they are found to be OP, and a large variety of combos. Still no wavedashing though as it is not Melee 2.0, just a more competitive/fast/fun/balanced/skill dependent Brawl. It also has more characters/stages (they even made some stages so that they can be neutral by changing them/freezing) than Melee, plus it hasn't been out 7 years. I'm not dissing melee btw it was a great game but for me I was ready to move on once brawl came out.
notify me when they make link's upB have the range of entire FD, with the knockback of Cfalcon's knee in melee with asolutely no lag. ill consider playing brawl+ then.

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
In response to Matt2358, I too play brawl+(yeah...I'm "dat fgt" brad mentioned). I liked how they give Mario's FLUDD some more use and laughed on how Ike can combo Marth(a). Thats not to say I would highly recommend you guys should play it and like it (I know that you guys are into Melee and I can't argue with that). Just at least try it off on Brad's Wii. Don't like it, fine. At least you tried it.

I'm willing to play any smash game(64, melee, brawl, or brawl+) with anyone here. In fact, I was thinking of trying out street fighter 4 since I haven't played that type of fighting game in years.

(Haha at Eggz comment)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Melee tourny!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

http://friendlyfireak.com/index.php...rs-Melee-tournament-1v1-june-20.html?itemid=2

EVERYONE MUST COME@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude **** yeah. I am so ****ing stoked for this ****. It has seriously been like more than a year since Ive been to a melee tourny.

i graduate high school....

LIKE A BOSS.
and sucked a cat's ****

LIKE A BOSS

BTW IF YOU FOOLS WANT TO HAVE A CHANCE AT WINNING THAT TOURNAMENT, YOU BETTER BE AT MY HOUSE EVERYDAY FOR THE NEXT MONTH TO POWNSIFY YOUR SKILLS

Top Bottom