• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Eggz

Smash Hero
yo we got ice climbers IRL its called derek and his sister
captain alaska is ness
im captain falcon of course
I have a sister fetish
is she cute?

I'm an Enigma!

oh and how can anyone argue about whether it is alaska or washington that is coolest when M2K lives in new jersey or something. N.J wins.
M2K living somewhere doesn't actually augment the coolness of said place that much >___>

it might make it a little whiter
and a little nerdier
maaaybe a bit more autASTIC
but not cooler

WA has combo status get ***** *** u gg

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
various things and co.

Nononnononnononnonoono Jersey Is Better Because M2k Lives There
hidden message. Are You Intelligent Enough To Find It?
It's Probably Not Even Interesting So Don't. PrObAbLy.
oh and anyone heard of something called BlazBlue?
It is apparently the successor to guilty gear. Has pretty much everything Guilty gear
has. You know- Roman Cancels, Burst, Overdrive, Gatling, etc. But with different names
obviously. New stuff too as expected. Although there are only 12 characters the boss characters are balanced for the console versions so that's cool. Unlike Justice and Kliff sometimes. But whatever. I don't think it has come out on console yet. To be on PS3 and XBOX360 you know?
And the characters aren't as cool as the ones in Guilty Gear, I think. No Chipp or Slayer, though there is a vampire lady.
The Speed Guy is called "bang." Odd.

And most of all, there's no Bridget. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually I've been looking at the characters and the weird cat/ shadow face girl looks kind of cool and so does the vampire. Though no matter what i'll probably end up using the fastest character.

If I ever end up playing this, that is.

And what's THIS about DerrEK & Sex APPeaL?

DereK and the rest of Alaska are SEXLESS.

Oh my WoW, Taokaka is TO awesome. (the catgirl.)

MEOW

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
*british accent* wuts all this now? silent wolf? you sir, have an astounding fox. my compliments.

also, i now havea british accent

Lunaris

Smash Ace
i wanted to host something this weekend, but i've been sick all week. i was hoping i'd be feeling better today since i felt okay yesterday(okay as in not awful), but for some reason i feel much worse today.

so, nothing this week, but i'll probably have people over next week. even if i did feel well enough to host something today, i'm probably contagious.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
/agreed with che

Doesn't have melee, therefore making it fail.
he fails anyways.

ATTENTION

who let you on akg
why does there need to be website in order to establish gaming? cant we just play to have fun?

i wanted to host something this weekend, but i've been sick all week. i was hoping i'd be feeling better today since i felt okay yesterday(okay as in not awful), but for some reason i feel much worse today.

so, nothing this week, but i'll probably have people over next week. even if i did feel well enough to host something today, i'm probably contagious.
Derek, train me... my falco sucks ***...

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Okay since theres been an absence of smashfests this week, I will make my house available every day after 2:30 pm this week to people(s) wanting to play super smash brothers melee. However, I am NOT free tomorrow (Monday). Every day after that is fine for those of you interested (derek/michael/whoever)

Xanskar

Smash Lord
why does there need to be website in order to establish gaming? cant we just play to have fun?
dqp cant
he has to prove to the world that he is the BEST!

Top Bottom