• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Eggz

Smash Hero
dammit. alright. post your matches on my allisblack or in a WA thread che.

and @ other guy who will be in WA

take my number down and text me when your around, ill throw something together.
425-923-5796

Lunaris

Smash Ace
OH WHAT NOW *****ES 5,000th POST WHAT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
eggz, once i upload matches please critique meeee
they will be against smashmaster-derek of course
do you remember the agreement not to upload the matches?

not like there is anything i can do to stop you from sharing them.

i'm not particularly angry about it, since it's my peach and i'd might as well not care since i'm conscious of the fact that i'm no good now, but don't expect me to record again. you can get just as good of feedback from recording matches against arthur anyways.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
do you remember the agreement not to upload the matches?
No.

Anyways I only uploaded one, and its horrible quality, so after I get a good amount of feedback, ill take it down. And I promise not to upload anymore, but it would be cool if we could still record in case I ever make a combo video.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33KU...blogs.com/pharyngula/&feature=player_embedded

Reasons one might not enjoy the above video.

1. They are unintelligent. Like really dumb. I'm only an IDIOT highschool senior and I understood much of what was going on.
2. They detest rap music in all forms.
3. They don't know what they like or want from/out of life.
4. They are a drug/alcohol person. Similar to 1.

KICK YOUR SSA WITH SCIENCE

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33KU...blogs.com/pharyngula/&feature=player_embedded

Reasons one might not enjoy the above video.

1. They are unintelligent. Like really dumb. I'm only an IDIOT highschool senior and I understood much of what was going on.
2. They detest rap music in all forms.
3. They don't know what they like or want from/out of life.
4. They are a drug/alcohol person. Similar to 1.

KICK YOUR SSA WITH SCIENCE
Sounds like this ***** needs to lay back and smoke some crack.

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
I guess I will make my first post here.

Hey there Alaska smashers, I finally decided to join smashboards. I originally came from a couple of other websites like Allisbrawl.com. Check out my profile if you want http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Mario_128.ai

I'm sure some of you guys heard of me from Spacing_out a few months back.

http://www.smashworld.org/showthread.php?t=30941&page=255

(post #3814)
"I almost gimped him on this stock by using Marth's dtilt edgeguard but after about 3 shanks, the mother____er CAPED THE TIP OF MY SWORD and made it back on the stage. Note to self: Next time, let the third hit be a fsmash."

I laughed when I first read that.

(post #3834)
"When he plays Brawl, he uses the Wii Wheel that's for Mario Kart. o.O"

Its a bit of a long story for reasons why I play with this unlikely controller. Some people still don't believe me after I beat them up online. They go as far as to say "oh yeah? well, I was playing the the wii zapper so I was bound to lose". But at least now I have Brad as well as a few others that took notice at Senshi-con. (good tourney by the way)

Anyways, I'll post my friendcodes here. (I bet you guys hardly play online or brawl so this doesn't matter)

my brawl friendcode is 4425-1160-1547

my wii code is 5046-6715-4617-5203

I hope this will help the thread from being "dead"

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
im back, kinda... schools kept me busy. also, as fr the whole no recorded matches thing, i say record them, just dont youtube them, rather, compile the best and upload a bamf combo vid. also matt savageau quit melee, also i quit brawl, also we should all smash again sometime soon.

note: also, burrito matches...

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
good **** today guys.Adrian won the brawl tournament at gamekon, me and brad tied for 4th. i ***** adrian with falco and link won 5 times and got beaten once at melee.

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
I'll play everything with everyone.

I quit playing Brawl here, but I wouldn't mind playing again once I'm back in Alaska. I'm officially moving up right after TourneyPlay.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
lol, If i wasnt there to help him out, FullMetalMario's head wouldve exploded. he was like "hwo the **** does rina do this?! i only have 26 people competing and im about throw a **** fit!"

edit: My cousin will be going to tourney play. she plays a mean ike and metanite. i wanna go down for PAX

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
eggz, you speak as if everyone in alaska is loaded with money, while this may be true in some cases, others here have fairly empty pockets. to add to that, very few people here have traveled out of state to play so we lack experience AND money. to add that since we lack both, we dont know the total cost of the whole trip, nor can we find housing and transport seeing as how we're alaskans and all. in the lower48 its just as simple "yo lets drive to that place and kick some ***" in alaska its a 6 hour flight and 5 thousand miles away from home or any "Real" adult to bail us out. and the bailing out thing is a high possibility considering the people willing to go are me, chelab, and maybe adrian. and lastly is the schedule of all the players, me and che have jobs that we must attend to and everyone here has to deal with school. didnt wanna be a buzzkill, but if you can offer a solution to all the problems i have listed above, we'll see you in 2 weeks.

Eggz

Smash Hero
eggz, you speak as if everyone in alaska is loaded with money, while this may be true in some cases, others here have fairly empty pockets. to add to that, very few people here have traveled out of state to play so we lack experience AND money. to add that since we lack both, we dont know the total cost of the whole trip, nor can we find housing and transport seeing as how we're alaskans and all. in the lower48 its just as simple "yo lets drive to that place and kick some ***" in alaska its a 6 hour flight and 5 thousand miles away from home or any "Real" adult to bail us out. and the bailing out thing is a high possibility considering the people willing to go are me, chelab, and maybe adrian. and lastly is the schedule of all the players, me and che have jobs that we must attend to and everyone here has to deal with school. didnt wanna be a buzzkill, but if you can offer a solution to all the problems i have listed above, we'll see you in 2 weeks.
*** i ain't tryna hear your life story.

Eggz

Smash Hero
yes i am black.
there are 8 black smashers in WA
457 in the USA.
623 in North America.
3944 in the world.

i told you i aint tryna read your life story, so im not tryna risk it being your life story and your just trickin me into readin it

Eggz

Smash Hero
only northern lands im moving to are either the land of my people or BC. =/ unfortunately Alaska lacks sex appeal. Though, if I remember right, I saw RE3 in theatres with my ninjas after we chilled with lun and them, and everyone in the movie was like "TO ALASKA. ITS PERFECT AND IMMUNE TO ZOMBIES"

so...conclusively

if theres a zombie based apocalypse, ill move to alaska and protect you all.

Top Bottom