• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Animeseasons

They have the weirdest name for Full Metal Alchemist. xD Theres no way I would have guessed it.
btw show me this so said trap on H20

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yay traps.
Also Gankutsuou is the ****, I got the whole DVD set for $30 the other day. No idea why anyone would bother watching it streamed though...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I tend to "acquire" anime online, then buy it if it's good enough. But that doesn't mean I'm willing to contract eye cancer by watching streams of otherwise well-animated shows.

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah, I didn't really get that.
Posts in a social thread don't count towards your post count. So if you post on this thread only, then your post count will stay at 0.

Also, welcome to the boards. We talk about a bunch of random crap in this thread most of the time (As you've probably already seen), but sometimes we talk about serious stuff. (You probably won't see that anytime soon though)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I finally fixed my Wii. Now I can practice, bring a setup to tournies, and maybe even plays some brawls online.

0430-7959-5697 is my brawl code...or at least thats what the front page says. Tell me yours, guys.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Make an AIB now

btw Zero how is that a trap?
Thats one of the girls younger sister! Not a male!

Unless by trap you ment adorable Loli

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Wtf? Did we watch the same anime?
In the end she was working as a maid at the cafe her sister used to work at. O.o

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
H20~Footprints in the Sand

It was announced he was a dude by the fourth or so episode at the ending of the beach episode at the hot springs. Hamaji and Hirose are in the male baths while Hinata and Hamaji's sister are in the women's baths.

edit: ahahahahhahaha, did you already fap to it?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O.O

Wow so thats why the chest was blank when "he" went to rub Hirose's back.

Wow..just wow lol

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Well, we have Smashfests every Friday.

Usually consisting of Kola, Cheap, myself, and sometimes George and Slam.

We also get a few SRK'ers occasionally. I'm expecting a couple for Blazblue/SF IV this Friday.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol nice compilation George! I saw some pretty cool things, especially the bair spike out of phantasm.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The past two days of trying to play Wi-Fi convinced me....that Wi-Fi Marth is just stupid. I'm going all Ike and Fox on wifi ladders from now on.

I'll save my Marth for my crusade to getting Semi Pro and getting just a little recognition in offline play in the Atl South. : D

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im seriously gonna try to win at zero's

but ive been playing too much brawl plus. :(
hopefully i dont try to follow things up.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Will_, let's take the MLG teams championship. SRS.

Edit: Or, MLG can just not care about teams, the only good part about Brawl, and make doubles a side event with standard entry-fee into a pot tournaments.

Will_

Smash Journeyman

Edit: Or, MLG can just not care about teams, the only good part about Brawl, and make doubles a side event with standard entry-fee into a pot tournaments.
It's fine, we'll **** that instead.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace

You guys need to play Billy's Zelda and My Zss team. IT'S TOO RAW!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom