• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude elev8
im up this morning
ima holla at you dude because i dude because im up man and i know you be up and ****.
OH ****
DIS DUDE IS ALREADY POPPIN DIS URLY
yo, ya boi slam funa do da same thang 4 a day.

yeah man, thats basically what ima do wid my day dude.
ima wake up and live that ****.
live it all day dude too man.
haha you already know bout dat slam.

anyways dude,
theres this dude.

anyways, all of you.
i really dig you like no homo.

i went on a like 3 month rage of trolling here and calling everyone geeks and munkus too but thats not really how i felt dude.
i was just being a troll and trying to have fun with the interwebz.
and be immature and all that ****.
because it was fun.

like playing a video game.

oh god this sounds like one of those apologetic speeches someone gives to their wife that they cheated on.

anyways,
yeah man. i got alot of pride so i dont like apaologizing on things that i thought of wrong. but while i didnt take the internet seriously, some of you may have. and my bad if i seemed like a **** to you.

except a got mad a munkus a couple times actually.
but after i grew up a little...
yeah man. its cool.

but i forgot how much i dug some of you when i wasnt going to tournaments for a little bit and ****.

thanks for being nice and matture people and not treating me like **** at tournaments and irl.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i might be having a girlfriend soon
weird i haven't have an official girlfriend in like 5 years

aight im going to bed. i was playing wow and didn't realize it was ****ing seven am lmfao

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If I could drive, and there was melee at this, I would go. I wanna play some more melee with other people.
We ALWAYS play Melee at Jason's smashfests, : P but getting down here would be the hardest part. Plus xD all that for a smashfest would put you in that one guy's shoes.

My prediction is that the opportunity to keep Brawl on the MLG circuit is going to sway the BBR into recommending some sort of ledge grab rule- you know, to make the game more fun to watch...

If that does happen, I bet the MK issue will just go away. May as well drop him, then; I'd have nothing else to prove regarding his ability to camp...

*cuts wrists*
I thought we had that Japanese ledge grabbing rule, or did they cancel that?

btw why the new name? : P avoiding people?

Someone be my online partner buddy. Wait... is MLG even gonna do dubs? Thats what makes barlw fun.
Hopefully, this way Zero and I can **** with our Wifi Fox and Game and Watch.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Hey Amateur Pokemon Trainer Will Underscore, what time is the pokemon tourney on Saturday?

Also we should get some smash in then too.

PS Fear the Jim.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i might be having a girlfriend soon
weird i haven't have an official girlfriend in like 5 years

aight im going to bed. i was playing wow and didn't realize it was ****ing seven am lmfao
i hope dat WoW was worth missing out on all da poppin going on last night! :psycho:

moogle

Smash Ace
Is anyone from AL going to smym 11? I want to go, but I am without travel buddies. You could either come up to Sewanee and we could drive from there or you could pick me up in Franklin at my cousin's house on the way to Nashville.
mslano's going. I'd say there's a 75% chance I'm going. We can probably pick you up, but I'll consult mslano in the near future.

JRob

Smash Cadet
I thought we had that Japanese ledge grabbing rule, or did they cancel that?

btw why the new name? : P avoiding people?
Wait, what? The BBR has never recommended any sort of ledge grab rule. I'm pretty sure they'll make some sort of ruling on it in their next ruleset, though- either say "X ledge grabs is the limit" or something like "no LGLs".

YES, I'M AVOIDING EVERYONE!

Nah, just forgot the password on my DanGR account. Using my bro's for now. <.<

edit: Also, the more you know!... know... no... no...
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267257

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well if the community is going to want to ban planking, I guess they'll keep trying to tell us how gay it is. Although we as a state don't agree with it anyway.

<.< Plus I'm confused, if you don't like planking, why do you avoid tournaments that ban it?

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Hey Amateur Pokemon Trainer Will Underscore, what time is the pokemon tourney on Saturday?

Also we should get some smash in then too.

PS Fear the Jim.
They say 3pm and to be there at 2pm. The paper says "Smogon OU rules" so I'm assuming garchomp is out, all items are in, certain legendaries are legal, etc.. Training up replacements as we speak.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I have a new set of pokes trained up and ready to go, including a few trick room counters.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Well if the community is going to want to ban planking, I guess they'll keep trying to tell us how gay it is. Although we as a state don't agree with it anyway.

<.< Plus I'm confused, if you don't like planking, why do you avoid tournaments that ban it?
I think it's because it's hard to make a anti-planking rule that isn't arbitrary, and also because Dan has some crusade going on where he wants to prove to everyone how gay metaknight is, or something.

j00t

Smash Champion
Huntsville people, I found a potential new Melee player. He's from one of my CS classes and he might stop by tomorrow to play. His name is John.

He said he had a Smashboards account, but it was a name I didn't recognize. Maybe he'll post on here in a few days.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
mslano's going. I'd say there's a 75% chance I'm going. We can probably pick you up, but I'll consult mslano in the near future.
BADAAAASSSSSS.

I haz cahs monies, so I'm good for gas/hotel.

How about Chad and Joot, are they going? We could have a super ultra crowde-er, funsies car.

Just PM me, I check smashboards rabidly when I am in my room.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Is MLG still doing the online thing? So one link me to that please. I'm gonna be repping that online D3 with the 1000000000s of MKs, Snakes, and Diddys that want in on it too.

Kola, won't you join me? xD

Mahg, I'm guessing you'll be doing wifi too?

Elev8, you too?

...Reflex? :x

<_<
>_>

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It won't give you any, it's done by a different team than the people behind AJ. There are a lot of references to the PW series, though.

I enjoyed the game, it went by a lot quicker than the other PW games, I thought.
ah, that explains a lot.

and.. means a lot won't be explained :(

the game does seem to be easier than the other pw games.

j00t

Smash Champion
BADAAAASSSSSS.

I haz cahs monies, so I'm good for gas/hotel.

How about Chad and Joot, are they going? We could have a super ultra crowde-er, funsies car.

Just PM me, I check smashboards rabidly when I am in my room.
If I go, I call shotgun right now. >_>;

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Soooo, I got screwed over in my class today.

I had to give a presentation, it was a group project, and my presentation was actually really funny...

Except my group had too many people and took too long and when it was my turn, not only did half the class have to leave already (including the ones I was planning on making fun of), but I was also cut off before I even got to finish.

Worst of all, my teacher gave me a ****ing 85% even though the presentation was executed extremely well and since it was a group project our final score was a 70%... even though everyone's individual score was above 70%.

tl;dr; I mad! :mad:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD Yay you finished it

sucks you got screwed over by it though.

o: btw Kanon is awesome so far. but I forgot the name of like the other 6 you recommended.

JRob

Smash Cadet

For the same reasons I wouldn't go to tournaments with rules that told me not to zone people too well. I think it's stupid to limit basic fighting game aspects because 1 character does something too well. Sooner or later we'll tell people they can't use their side-bs to recover because MK has a perfect recovery. Why stop at ledge play? <.<

ldb88

Smash Rookie
Huntsville people, I found a potential new Melee player. He's from one of my CS classes and he might stop by tomorrow to play. His name is John.

He said he had a Smashboards account, but it was a name I didn't recognize. Maybe he'll post on here in a few days.
Hey everyone. I've lurked on here for awhile, but JWT invited me to come tomorrow, so I'm making my first post. I'll be there tomorrow. Never played in a decent tournament before, so we'll see how it goes.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
For the same reasons I wouldn't go to tournaments with rules that told me not to zone people too well. I think it's stupid to limit basic fighting game aspects because 1 character does something too well. Sooner or later we'll tell people they can't use their side-bs to recover because MK has a perfect recovery. Why stop at ledge play? <.<
Ah well I mean I guess I can see your point

Hey everyone. I've lurked on here for awhile, but JWT invited me to come tomorrow, so I'm making my first post. I'll be there tomorrow. Never played in a decent tournament before, so we'll see how it goes.
Welcome to smashboards dude. Hope you enjoy your Melee session.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Serin I might do singles but im really hoping they're doing online dubs. If they are I'll partner with you.

And you're gonna use D3? Dang, D3 was my pseudo main for a while and I use him and PT alot in dubs. I guess I'll find another sub for PT and Diddy...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea I'ma get the wifi basics down again at AIB. Then I'll go for that perfect streak in scrubville GB. xD

Winnar

Smash Lord
Nice 0th post

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I was forced to think this when Moogle, Mslano, Jason, Russ, and Reflex destroyed me. But I've gotten much better since then and because of that! :D
WHY DON'T YOU COME TO ANY OF MY SMASHFESTS?!

Yea I'ma get the wifi basics down again at AIB. Then I'll go for that perfect streak in scrubville GB. xD
Let's make our AiB team nao! We could be called Zero Calorie Kola.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Becuase theres this cool Wal-Mart cook out along the way to your house. Distracts him everytime.

Sure, but I wont play today, : P I'm busy watching anime
lmao, raaaaaape.

On the subject of anime, I can not get enough of Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo. The graphics are beautiful and the storyline is intriguing.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
: ( it doesnt appear on the anime streaming site I visit. Which one did you say you go to again?

As for me I've been watching Kanon lul
Uguu~

Top Bottom