• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I just skipped past all that Meta Knight discushun.

Too bad not every engagement works out. Oh well, that's what they're for.

I had a pretty fweaky dream about getting a tattoo a couple weeks ago. It pretty much confirmed that I will never get one. What a nightmare. They're fine on other people, but I can't deal with them.

I might as well go ahead and say that I don't know how much longer I'll be in Alabama. I definitely don't think I'll be signing any more year-long leases in this state after this one's up.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
D: George dun leave us

Well at least in this country they do not kill people who have different views on same sex relationships. Though I really do wish people would let others live and let be, instead of wanting to ruin others lives just for their pleasure.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I might as well go ahead and say that I don't know how much longer I'll be in Alabama. I definitely don't think I'll be signing any more year-long leases in this state after this one's up.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Where will you be going if you leave?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oooh ****.
i totally wasn't ready for a PUN!

and i got words tattooed on me, elev8.
it says "I'm So Bored."
in cursive.
lol.

it hurt like **** im not even gonna lie because right now im pissed at the people that told me that it wouldnt hurt.
BECAUSE IT ****ING DOES.

but i got one of my friends to do it so it wasn't done legitlly or anything.
man i decided what mine would be like 3 seconds before i got it.
i wanted something else but when i got to her place i was like "nah thats gay"
so i just listened to some old songs on my laptop and chilled and was like yeah man!
i want those words on me like... forever dude. story of my ****ing life outside of art and drugs and stuff lol. like society and **** in general. im just ****ing bored with it. always have been.
lol
so i got it.

it's a wavves song called "So Bored" if you are interested in something i have on my body. :D
i was gonna get one of wario lol.

dude im actually pretty pumped about it.it adds to my swag.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
D: George dun leave us

Well at least in this country they do not kill people who have different views on same sex relationships. Though I really do wish people would let others live and let be, instead of wanting to ruin others lives just for their pleasure.
yeah, i dont plan to move to like Iran lul
but yeah

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Norf. Like Pennsylvania. Besides, my family would still live here, so we could see eachother for holidays and The Airship and stuff.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Slam...is the white Bob Marley, but instead of singing for an art, he makes art with the kicking of others ***** with Wario.

France is cool, It's all about Italy though xD

;-; but, but, but Penn isn't Bama, though I'm sure it's a much better state to be in.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
New Zealand is beautiful, buts its laws are ugly.

If I were to live somewhere outside of AL, it would be Iceland, Norway, or Sweden.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
oh, i just know a couple of people from New Zealand and they seem to love it.

i dont think they like black people in Australia i forgot about that

yeahh sweden, i forgot about sweden

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
New Zealand is beautiful, buts its laws are ugly.

If I were to live somewhere outside of AL, it would be Iceland, Norway, or Sweden.
They do things in those countries?

I'd think of them to be more like a vacation spot other than a place to live.

vMio says hi

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Duchock, as much as a typical sitcom scenario it would be, I would totally room with you in Japan.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I've been to Italy, it was the ****, but I don't think I would want to live outside Mobile. It's just everything I want

maybe the people are a little to republican, but I don't have to see them much

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Puerto Rico is amazing, but there's so much poverty in some areas that it can be depressing... I really want to go to Europe. I'm not really picky, i would just like to travel... Do any of you guys want to go to Waba this Saturday? If anyone wants to go, let me know. We could house anyone that wants to go Friday night and everyone can cruise up there Saturday morning. This is supposed to be Waba's last tournament, so they are expecting to have a pretty good turn out.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm

There are 4 things I'd have to do before Friday if I had a slight chance of going.
A: Convince that going OOS wont result in to me being murdered or robbed.
B: Obtain enough money for the trip
C: Negotiate ride plans
D: Get off this petty grounding my parents have me on.

:3 doing that before this weekend seems rather impossible.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
They do things in those countries?

I'd think of them to be more like a vacation spot other than a place to live.
Other than skiing, why would you think of them as vacation spots?

And...yes the do things... IMO, best govts in the world. Norway has one of the top economies atm (better than all other euros and the US), Iceland is like the center of free speech and other human rights, and sweden is oh **** its snowing again brb

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Puerto Rico is amazing, but there's so much poverty in some areas that it can be depressing... I really want to go to Europe. I'm not really picky, i would just like to travel... Do any of you guys want to go to Waba this Saturday? If anyone wants to go, let me know. We could house anyone that wants to go Friday night and everyone can cruise up there Saturday morning. This is supposed to be Waba's last tournament, so they are expecting to have a pretty good turn out.
I would like to go, but I gots no ride.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Shouldn't you be helping your sister move? :p

And well I didn't really think about it, I just thought vacation spot for some reason lol. I haven't been outside of bama but one time. and it was to a 2 day stay in FL. :/

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i lived in puerto rico for a year.
i lived in san juan,
the problem with puerto rico/mexico/ places like that is the nice places are WAY too tourist infested. and the areas that are more cultural aree WAY too poverty stricken. there is almost no in between. like. you cant even GO IN the city where i use to live in mexico anymore. its like run by soilders and **** and they will literally shoot you if you look different. the drug trade and **** is the problem in it now.

but everywhere is more cultural than america.
man.
in spanish places the food is good. the law is straight. the people are good. the art is ****ing out of control. and the drugs are better.

and lol kola. i feel like a typical stoner/ bob marley more days than not. a smash playing bob marley. except im kind of pissed off alot more then i imagine he would be. lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
shaslam is a cool guy

idk about living in europe either. it's more money than we're used to spending in america.

btw who else is playing miles edgeworth game
my only complaint is that i want more details on PW-AJ plotline and this game isn't giving me that.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
shaslam is a cool guy

idk about living in europe either. it's more money than we're used to spending in america.

btw who else is playing miles edgeworth game
my only complaint is that i want more details on PW-AJ plotline and this game isn't giving me that.
It won't give you any, it's done by a different team than the people behind AJ. There are a lot of references to the PW series, though.

I enjoyed the game, it went by a lot quicker than the other PW games, I thought.

JRob

Smash Cadet
Wonder what the ruleset will look like... ^_^b

Also, what a strange time in this game's lifetime to announce this...

Top Bottom