• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I dunno

I kinda wanna smash/play fighters tomorrow. But I got this feeling if I do, I'll have the urge to spend the entire weekend over there again. xD

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i think i'm going to main fox/marth in brawl plus
fox is too good
and marth is marth

i love falcon though. upthrow to knee in BRAWL is so satisfying to me for some reason. or downthrow, upair, knee. its makes me so giddy that brawl falcon is doing cool stuff

matt4300

Smash Ace
i think i'm going to main fox/marth in brawl plus
fox is too good
and marth is marth

i love falcon though. upthrow to knee in BRAWL is so satisfying to me for some reason. or downthrow, upair, knee. its makes me so giddy that brawl falcon is doing cool stuff
Please do... Link and samus **** fox, marth, and falcon.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Nothing, I declare a ban

Btw gonna ask my parents if they're ok with me going to your place today Jason. :/ There's no way Wi-Fi is going to keep me occupied.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD Well, because you'll be going to that tournament on the 27th, we'll show you why then.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Soooooo, did Moogle talk to mslano yet? I need details fairly soon so I can plan the rest of my spring break. I'm not super flexible here, just mostly flexible.

moogle

Smash Ace
Soooooo, did Moogle talk to mslano yet? I need details fairly soon so I can plan the rest of my spring break. I'm not super flexible here, just mostly flexible.
He seemed agreeable to taking you along. :) And Joot and Chad said they are likely to go, so we might have a full car already (me, you, mslano, Chad, Joot).

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Joe the Condor is officially my main man now.

Now just gotta find somebody who compliments him well.

I normally use Batsu but I like a load of the Tatsunoko people (not the Tekkamans obviously -.-)

lol

Winnar

Smash Lord
Everyone's been complaining about Lucario+ for awhile now.

It's mostly because of his Upthrow 0-50% CG and his broken recovery + broken combos + broken camp game.
up throw CG? like marth in melee?

broken recovery? ???

broken combos what lucario combos do like 25% total

broken camp game

what this is brawl+ how can you camp in b+

guess I'll see on the 27th hopefully

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Ice Climbers

get at me....
lol

up throw CG? like marth in melee?

broken recovery? ???

broken combos what lucario combos do like 25% total

broken camp game

what this is brawl+ how can you camp in b+

guess I'll see on the 27th hopefully
YOU'RE CONFIRMED?! :chuckle:

Joe the Condor is officially my main man now.

Now just gotta find somebody who compliments him well.

I normally use Batsu but I like a load of the Tatsunoko people (not the Tekkamans obviously -.-)

lol
Hope you got an Arcade Stick, brah. That's the only way you can effectively use Joe the Condor because you have to hold (and eventually release) several buttons to do his best combos and to fully utilize his camp game.

I'm not sure about who compliments him best. I would assume Ryu or Tekkaman (lol) or something.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
He seemed agreeable to taking you along. :) And Joot and Chad said they are likely to go, so we might have a full car already (me, you, mslano, Chad, Joot).
That's good news!

But what about the details? Where will you pick me up? Also I assume we go back Sunday, and where will you drop me off? Inquiring minds want to know (or else they can't go). OMG RHYME.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If it's a 1 gig SD card... then yes, yes you did.

Now come over and pick it up.
Ya thats it. Does it work on your wii?

XP My parents are kicking people out of the house so I might end up HAVING to go instead of me choosing.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dont know a lot about lucario in b+ except that he can do lots of cool stuff with his up-b
but i mean his roll is still dumb, so imagine he can still camp pretty well.

i find it hard to believe that samus and link **** marth. marth is marth.
fox i can see because he's still a fast falling idiot with a bad recovery

Top Bottom