• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well im back to post and then to leave.

My only friend around here who plays smash with me ( since he moved back ) has found a ton of smashers around here and we'll be playing with them as of Sunday ( hopefully ). Anyways i guess they were too good to post on here. I find it kinda funny that almost all of them are from UNA cause we had our smash tourny around here way back in 06 that absolutely none of them showed up. They like to stick to each other and not come out and play with others i guess.

Anyways im off for another month or two... depends, i might start posting on here more again but highly likely. Also everyone was really rude in not answering my question about if anyone is going to a tournament in GA called ImpactClash. I asked about a month ago and no one answered =/. Anyways here is the site http://impactclash.com/

If anyone does/would like to go then speak up too me cause me and scrappy and a one other is going and were getting a hotel room with a discount ( 29.99 a night XD ). 1 or 2 people could come if there interested.

j00t

Smash Champion
Well im back to post and then to leave.

My only friend around here who plays smash with me ( since he moved back ) has found a ton of smashers around here and we'll be playing with them as of Sunday ( hopefully ). Anyways i guess they were too good to post on here. I find it kinda funny that almost all of them are from UNA cause we had our smash tourny around here way back in 06 that absolutely none of them showed up. They like to stick to each other and not come out and play with others i guess.

Anyways im off for another month or two... depends, i might start posting on here more again but highly likely. Also everyone was really rude in not answering my question about if anyone is going to a tournament in GA called ImpactClash. I asked about a month ago and no one answered =/. Anyways here is the site http://impactclash.com/

If anyone does/would like to go then speak up too me cause me and scrappy and a one other is going and were getting a hotel room with a discount ( 29.99 a night XD ). 1 or 2 people could come if there interested.
Even if we did answer, you wouldn't be around to see it. >_>

j00t

Smash Champion
It's Sm@rta$$, not whatever it is you posted, sir. Notice the @.

What's your problem, anyways?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
What's your problem, anyways?
No... No problem, im sorry i cant post how my tone of voice or the way i say things on here seeing as how this is text and no emotions can be involved other than me putting a XD or XP afterwords. Take it how ever you want but i mean no harm by it =/

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
No... No problem, im sorry i cant post how my tone of voice or the way i say things on here seeing as how this is text and no emotions can be involved other than me putting a XD or XP afterwords. Take it how ever you want but i mean no harm by it =/
This is a ridiculous statement since I am able to detect coach's hate and malice in all of his posts.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Here's something straight forward. Get the **** out of the thread brawl***s. (hope you catch this one too george)

p.s. I'll see you brawl***s tomorrow in Birmingham.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Ok just forget everything i said and ill take my leave. Seems as though im not welcome in these forums anymore so i bid you guys L8rs.... =(

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Here's something straight forward. Get the **** out of the thread brawl***s. (hope you catch this one too george)

p.s. I'll see you brawl***s tomorrow in Birmingham.

wtfx everyone's going to the tourney that I can't make

hey does anyone (esp. huntsville ppl, out of towners, etc.) want to come to my house for some post tournament smashing

Sensai

Smash Master
He's joking. He knows we <3<3 him.

Speaking of which, when is Hville Smash this weekend? I may be able to swing through...

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
The ending of that anime was very bland and unoriginal, even though the anime itself was very original. It was a disappointment. :(
Dont ruin anything for me though, im already on episode 35 and i wanna see what happens even if it is a big flop. My friend wants me to watch Gantz after this though so hopefully that one is good.

Also if anyone knows what my avatar is they get a cookie XP.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Dont ruin anything for me though, im already on episode 35 and i wanna see what happens even if it is a big flop. My friend wants me to watch Gantz after this though so hopefully that one is good.

The Gantz anime fails on so many levels. It doesn't get anywhere in terms of the actual story, unlike the manga, and it ends very early.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
The Gantz anime fails on so many levels. It doesn't get anywhere in terms of the actual story, unlike the manga, and it ends very early.
Alright since were on the subject of Anime i would like to know your's and others opinions on a few ive watched and loved.

Gurren Lagann - I know its highly over rated by some but i love it.

Black Lagoon - Very action packed anime with a pretty decent amount of english in the Japan ( lol i cant say J4p on here ) voice DUB.

Noein - A very interesting anime with a weird plot to it but understandable at the same time. Characters are very like-able in it too.

j00t

Smash Champion

Clayfighter 63 1/3 ftw.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So, all of you are coming to tipped off 3, right?
Florida is going <_<

j00t

Smash Champion
****, you beat me too it. I was going to answer the same.

Also: WHEN IS SMASH?!
I'm serious when I say I need a ride. :p

EDIT: Also, they're supposedly smashing tonight. So if you do come up, seriously pick me up. I want to go. Unless if it's completely out of your way.

ragnarock

Smash Lord

The Manga ends better than the Anime does.

dark oasis

Smash Rookie
yo, what up..
i'm dark oasis, i live in Prattville..i guess that would be in the montgomery section..
i have only played brawl like twice, so i'm not very good...
i consider myself good at Melee
i use fox, ganondorf, mewtwo, and dr. mario..

who wants to be the first one to own me??
hasn't happened yet, but i'm sure it will 8P

Top Bottom