• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Because you set it as your profile picture and not your public avatar, you goof.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
Because you set it as your profile picture and not your public avatar, you goof.
no i didn't!!!! my profile picture is kratos. my avatar shows kain, but on the board there's nothing. hate hate hate.....

edit: THERE! it's glenn again, cuz he's aweskome anyway!! XP

edit2: oh i know why, my premium membership subscription ran out. haha. :ouch:

j00t

Smash Champion
no i didn't!!!! my profile picture is kratos. my avatar shows kain, but on the board there's nothing. hate hate hate.....

edit: THERE! it's glenn again, cuz he's aweskome anyway!! XP

edit2: oh i know why, my premium membership subscription ran out. haha. :ouch:
Edit2 was phail. :p

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
that makes me mad. i thought you got to keep your custom stuff even after subscriptions end. i still am all that is MAN, so why can't i use kain?!!?!? gaaaaaarrrrhhh----

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey would AL be kind enough to hold a smashfest this weekend that I could maybe attend? Reflex's thing is postponed, so nothing else is happening this weekend...and I would like to meet all these people I've been talking to. Sensai could drive me down, and I could...get back...somehow...how long are you staying at home for fall break anyways, Sensai?

j00t

Smash Champion
Bleh. Do I really gots to stay all that tiem?
Wow, you wanna meet us then you want to get away from us as fast as possible.

But yeah, we better smash this weekend if Sensai is coming back! I lub you Sensai!!!!!

Sensai

Smash Master
There's a very VERY distinct chance that I won't be in town until Sunday night (8ish or so)....just wanna throw that out there.

That being said, we should DEFINITELY Smash. I miss you guys.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Lol, it seems like everytime you guys plan something i some how wind up getting transportation to huntsville..... even though its on friday instead of saturday.

Ah well, i dont know how long we are staying exactly and my friend im riding with doesnt play smash at all. Man its been so long since i played :(.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Shame. This weekend is the Tenn. game.

**** that, I ain't missing this **** for nothing.

You hear that, profanity filter? I used curses and everything!

I'll just have to use innuendo to get my point across. Or british slang.

******** to that, I ain't missing this bugger for nothing. Pip pip!

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
Shannon, what did we learn?

That's right.

Don't pay for things.
shut your mouth. i don't mind donating a little to the smash community. who cares? go buy some more gum.
Shame. This weekend is the Tenn. game.

**** that, I ain't missing this **** for nothing.

You hear that, profanity filter? I used curses and everything!

I'll just have to use innuendo to get my point across. Or british slang.

******** to that, I ain't missing this bugger for nothing. Pip pip!
lol, ********. makes me think of hot fuzz. great movie. and you WERE talking about not missing the smash event and not the game, right? cuz you had better be here, and bring janitor and anomaly with you.

Sensai

Smash Master
Bloshi, I plan on driving down to Birmingham on Friday night unless you're with me, in which case I would stop by Huntsville for an hour or two to drop you off/get a few games in. And I don't wanna be a mod (nor do I think they want me to be)...mods tend to be asshats.

munkus...you hurt my heart.

moogle: Wow. I really need a life. But 42's a cool number...where'd you find that list?

Sensai

Smash Master
Update about my (and possibly Bloshi's) status for this weekend: I'm coming down on Friday and will be in town until Saturday at about...5 or so. Then, I'll be BACK on Monday sometime near noon. Or something.

We NEED to Smash, be it Friday night or be it Saturday. I don't care. But it needs to happen.

Bloshi, you in?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
If I go to Huntsville, where will I stay? I don't mind staying at random people's houses, I really don't, but I wouldn't want to intrude for a whole weekend. I don't need very many accommodations, just a place to sleep (like a floor!) and teh intrawebs, which you apparently all have.

Why are you going to B-ham, Sensai? Did your family already move there?

Well, I really want to smash with other people, so whatever, I guess I'm in regardless of whether or not I have to sleep in the streets for a few days or not! XD When are you leaving again?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Modding people based on postcount is the most horrific idea I've ever heard of.

Sensai

Smash Master
You can stay at my house on Friday night...but as for Saturday/Sunday, I'm not really sure. You might be able to stay Monday night as well. I'll be leaving like...whenever on Friday. As soon as 11.50 and as late as....well, whenever. It's up to you.

And going to Birmingham 'cause of my girlfriend.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Bloshi, I plan on driving down to Birmingham on Friday night unless you're with me, in which case I would stop by Huntsville for an hour or two to drop you off/get a few games in. And I don't wanna be a mod (nor do I think they want me to be)...mods tend to be asshats.

munkus...you hurt my heart.

moogle: Wow. I really need a life. But 42's a cool number...where'd you find that list?
yeah munkus! you jerk!!! what a terrible friend, unlike myself, who will be smashing with sensai and showering him with chances to hit and stomp me in the face.
Update about my (and possibly Bloshi's) status for this weekend: I'm coming down on Friday and will be in town until Saturday at about...5 or so. Then, I'll be BACK on Monday sometime near noon. Or something.

We NEED to Smash, be it Friday night or be it Saturday. I don't care. But it needs to happen.

Bloshi, you in?
why don't we just smash friday night into saturday? well, i guess you wouldn't want to pull an all-nighter if you're going to be traveling the next day:dizzy:
edit: if that's the case, i vote we smash friday night. i don't think saturday would allow enough time.
If I go to Huntsville, where will I stay? I don't mind staying at random people's houses, I really don't, but I wouldn't want to intrude for a whole weekend. I don't need very many accommodations, just a place to sleep (like a floor!) and teh intrawebs, which you apparently all have.

Why are you going to B-ham, Sensai? Did your family already move there?

Well, I really want to smash with other people, so whatever, I guess I'm in regardless of whether or not I have to sleep in the streets for a few days or not! XD When are you leaving again?
bloshi, you are more than welcome to crash with me for the entire weekend. i live with my mom and she's got a guest room and food and i have a big tv and we could stay up alllllll night and tell each other stories and laugh and play and frolic about the house. . . . .

or you could just crash over and that'd be cool:grin:

and Rob! why weren't you at smash last night!? we miss-ed you. are you dead?

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I missed you too. Things are pretty hectic and I probably won't be smashing until after Halloween. I'll be on business travel next week and my week thus far has been full of preparations, both personal and professional. Wish me safe travel and I hope to see y'all soon.

Also, and I know I'm basically spamming at this point, but if anyone's interested Office Depot has a sweet deal on Xbox 360s this week. I bought one. I can PM or post details if anyone's interested.

And Shannon, don't worry. I'm not really into FPS's. Here's what I will be playing on 360:

Skate ('cause it's a SIM and not some corny Hawk game)
Ace Combat 6
Resident Evil 5
Settlers of Catan
Street Fighter II HD Remix (online)
Ikaruga (even though I already play it on GC)
Rez (because everything is better in HD)
Marble Blast Ultra

spam end.

Sensai

Smash Master
Rob, I'd love to get a PM about the 360 deal...I've been lookin' to buy one for quite a while now, but...jeah.

Also: I'm looking for more opinions about when to Smash and more from Bloshi about what the hell is going on.

Moogle, I sent you a PM.

Top Bottom