• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
yeah its definitely pre-done.
i doubt the game would be that smart to recognize that you drew a fire ball or a whale or a skateboard

although that would be cool. I'd just draw a huge Buster Sword or something.

Also, i don't know if you guys have been thinking about this

but theres probably going to be a METAL GEAR SOLID assist trophy.

I can not even fathom how cool those are going to be. Can you imagine Vamp jumping out and whirling knives at people at blinding speed? Or maybe Liquid comes down in a Hind D and starts gunnin'

i duno I'm excited.

Also

what do you guys think snakes final smash will be?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
You're saying you DIDN'T see that coming? Come on now, it was definitely going to happen with Metaknight in.

Kirby has officially received his deserved rep. in Brawl. Get to work on AC lol!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
But, Dedede is like the villain in Kirby games (at least at the start), and a lot of other franchises got their villains in. I tell you, I was calling this one from the very start.

But yeah, Dedede is awesome. I hope he's good.

Sensai

Smash Master
Yay, D^3 (I'm so clever)! Cool...now the Kirby franchise is represented in full. I can't think of any other characters that should be in....definitely not any more CHARACTERS, and no more ATs come to mind....

I agree with Bloshi: they need to represent some AC now. Get to it, Sakurai.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Heh I really dunno who I"ll main, I only main Pikachu cause he's just really fun to play (to me) so whoever I have the most fun playing in Brawl will be who I main.

Dedede is cool as hell though.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i'm pretty sure I'm going to main most every character. i'm gonna be like iori

I'm not really interested in Dedede, but if he's a good character, i'll play him.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
link, ike, zamus. that's all you need:grin:
i REALLY wish sakurai would reveal ganon. i really, really do. i'm beside myself in anticipation waiting to see what his character model's gonna be like and how he'll play.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
the waddle dee toss looks interesting. a power character with a projectile? i've always loved how smash pushed the envelope when it came to traditional fighting game "rules".

i always though dedede was too awkward and bulky to be a feasible character....maybe there's hope for Ridley yet

Majist

Smash Journeyman
i heard ridley, cell-shaded link, and goemon were all confirmed in an interview. aparently you can find it on ign or something but i haven't looked into it yet. cell-shaded link=sucks ridley=i just came

j00t

Smash Champion
i heard ridley, cell-shaded link, and goemon were all confirmed in an interview. aparently you can find it on ign or something but i haven't looked into it yet. cell-shaded link=sucks ridley=i just came
Post evidence first before you spew such blasphemy from your mouth.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Shannon. Shannon. Shannon. You are so wrong it hurts (except the part about WW link sucking).

But Ridely has a good chance of being in the game, I think. There are only two characters in the top two slots of Sakurai's poll that aren't in the game so far.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I'm back in HSV. It sounds like I missed a whole lot of Smash, though I appreciate the telephone invites (@ JWT, Majist).

I had zero internet access for about a week, so... Dedede? What the hell? Seriously? Oh fine. Whatever.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I still find it hard to believe some people didn't see this coming, I had such conviction. But I guess I was just being biased without thinking about it >,<

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Could be because a lot of NA people don't really give two ****s about Dedede.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So my absence in the Smash Community (not that I ever had much of a presence) can be attributed to things like school, The Orange Box, laziness, a bend in time due to an ion rift, etc. I just thought I'd drop in and let people know I'm still alive and wouldn't mind playing a few rounds of smash if anyone else is interested. I'd probably be willing to drive down to Huntsville or Tuscaloosa if need be.

Also, I would like to make note that during my prolonged lack of posting/playing with anyone else from Alabama, I decided to ditch Marth and Jigglypuff in favor of the more awesome Kirby.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
After seeing this update, I have decided that brawl will do everything but turn into Scarlett Johansen and blow me.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
After seeing this update, I have decided that brawl will do everything but turn into Scarlett Johansen and blow me.
This is still a probability. I mean, look, a ****ing stage builder, and the stages are very easy to transport! Holy ****, its a competitive player's dream come true!

I'm gonna make a stage that's only two small platforms LAWL. Let the spamming ensue!

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Post evidence first before you spew such blasphemy from your mouth.
that's what i told laijin. he's the one who brought it up but didn't post a link or anything. and i couldn't find anything on ign or anywhere else >_< i thought i'd just bring it up anyway. "maybe one of you guys'es would know something about it," i pondered to myself.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I wonder what'll be in the next hundred or so updates Sakurai has to make. There can't be THAT many things in Brawl...I mean, he's already gotten so many game modes over with, and plenty of stages, items, and characters. Will we be having two straight weeks of music updates some time?

Majist

Smash Journeyman
^^^i actually wouldn't ind that at all. i hope they don't disclose every little thing about the game. i would like to be surprised by SOME things once the game is released.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I wonder what'll be in the next hundred or so updates Sakurai has to make. There can't be THAT many things in Brawl...I mean, he's already gotten so many game modes over with, and plenty of stages, items, and characters. Will we be having two straight weeks of music updates some time?
We got a lot of pokeballs and assist trophies to cover, buster brown.

Top Bottom