• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
You guys can't start smashing at 2! 2 is when I need ya'll as my posse for the poke tourny at EB.

coach

Smash Apprentice
After school starts back up again how many people are we going to have coming to smashfests. I fear that we're outgrowing my apartment (which andy is moving into) if it continues to be 12 people (and it probably won't), but are munkus, sensai, mslano, kendra, and thief the only ones? I'm gonna try to find a place if we keep growing that's why I want to know.

Also I'm going to smash aid I think with jet lag lol...

j00t

Smash Champion
Coach, we just need to get that room that SMG had at UAH. Is that an option that you're considering, or are you going to try to find something else?

coach

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to find something else. The last thing I want to do is have to rely on the school to help me out. It's also harder because it's not a student organization we'd just be a group of people (whether or not we're UAH students) meeting and playing video games which I dont think is what they want. I'm starting to look and such, just not there.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I suddenly have to be in Chattanooga all of today, so sadly I can't make it. Hopefully Wednesday again, though.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
It looks like the Hoover area folks won't be making it up today. That's mostly because of me, I guess (I don't feel like driving/spending gas money), but whatever. If people still want to play today around here, let me know on AIM.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Man it is one hour away from the pokemon thing and I am not done training.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I've made arrangements that leave me without driving duty, so now I will be coming up to Huntsville. This will be some time later today, hopefully giving me enough time to reach other people in the area to see if they'd like to come along.

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
I still plan on coming today, but does anyone else?
Also I'll be back at school in Baltimore once school starts (makes sense, right?), so sad times for me.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Any of you'se guys that were at Moogle's please check to see if you took my controller by mistake : (

I miss it so.

It has "keke" scratched above the start button.

Other than that, and the ticket I got, I had a really good time and I'm glad I came to hang out with all of you : D

mslano

Smash Journeyman
They didn't even know about the purp then. Now it's calling to them. Soon they'll know some more about that purple.

Sensai

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun playing you guys...for however long it was. Me and IHSB played for about an hour and a half and didn't even realize it.

Me and Iori = the awesome team.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Darn would've been fun to be there. Hanging with tennessee is awesome. If you guys wanted to consider coming down the day before smash aid I could start looking into housing you guys and having a place to smash fest? Please let me know if this could be a possibility soon.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
saturday was cool. seeing munkus destroy the hopes and dreams of the many young, naive gamers and "stigmas" alike was just too pleasing. deoxys rules. smash was cool too, of course. i enjoyed playing with the most amazing samus i've ever encountered. i'm sorry i can't remember your handle.... something about space balls. and the guy whose tag was "WAR." you guys had better keep coming back.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Seriously, MacKendra. Munkus, congratulations on your poke-win. An exciting event. Almost makes me wanna play Po-mans.

It was good to meet all y'all Bham folks... and Chad. Our lil' community is growing. I wish I couldda been there longer, but Saturdays can be busy. Jazz Factory until 1:30 am and house party at Wayne's until 4 am. Plus, Saturday is usually Poker night.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Alright, we will definitely be getting some smash this week. Likely on Tuesday afternoon/evening.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sensai, did you arrive at Andy's house like.... after I left or something? .....I'm confused.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he showed up Sunday because we were still there. This past weekend was awesome, primarily due to Bust-A-Move and fish sticks.

j00t

Smash Champion
My controller's silver, and i'm pretty sure that I was the only one there that had one out. But I checked for the keke and I didn't see it. That sucks too, because breaking one of those things in takes a while.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
saturday was cool. seeing munkus destroy the hopes and dreams of the many young, naive gamers and "stigmas" alike was just too pleasing. deoxys rules. smash was cool too, of course. i enjoyed playing with the most amazing samus i've ever encountered. i'm sorry i can't remember your handle.... something about space balls. and the guy whose tag was "WAR." you guys had better keep coming back.

ihavespaceballs
yeah i played him a couple of times, i have no idea how to fight samus because none of yall play samus

and WAR was iori
its almost as fun to watch and listen to iori while playing than it is to play him heh

since our bham/hoover scene is getting up there in numbers, its time for the h-ville crew to come on down

Top Bottom