• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Looking forward to tonight, I'm bringing a friend as well, he's probably the best Pikachu I've seen, but I've never seen anyone play Pikachu seriously either.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
so i'm back from kennesaw, and i played GAPeach all night friday. you know, no. 4 in the state and everything... yeah. i beat him once. once. with my samus, ironically. but he was using fox, which is definitely NOT his roy or his peach. i don't even wanna talk about trying to fight his peach. i'm just glad that since i have not smashed with you guys since last saturday that i've still been able to get some serious smashing in with someone who is uber-better than me. what gets me is he's only been playing for a year and a half. that's insane. but anyway, ramble ramble:dizzy: i'll see ya'll on the flip side.

j00t

Smash Champion
Who are you talking to? Hopefully, people are excited that I am coming. =P
Especially Sensai. :)
I was talking to mslano. xD

MAC10 said:
Hey you guys have got to tell me when and where you have smash biweeklys or whatever they are, I'd like to play with some other people besides my brother. It sounds like fun. I'd like to go to the UAH SMG weeklies.

P.S. I'm still a little new to smashboards so work with me plzz.
PM Moogle for the directions to the smashfest. And yeah... the UAH weeklies aren't happening anymore and haven't been happening for quite a while now. Thanks for reminding me about that though, I need to take that stuff off.

moogle

Smash Ace
Sounds like a full house tonight. :cool: We need 3 setups! Sensai, game disc! Joot, full setup!

Hey you guys have got to tell me when and where you have smash biweeklys or whatever they are, I'd like to play with some other people besides my brother. It sounds like fun.
Smash is usually at my house. (But that could change in the next few weeks. :embarrass) I'll send you a PM with my address and whatnot. We usually smash on Wednesdays starting between 7-8pm, and on Saturdays starting about 2pm.

Sorry I mean the Saturdays one. Moogle is too nice to not let me come. Right? right? =(
Ohh, I suppose. :p

hey moogle teach me how to play with marth
Next time you're in Huntsville, I can show you Marth stuff (and smash64 stuff too!). For now, you can look at this wall of text I wrote on page 51 of this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2283058

MAC10

Smash Rookie
How long do you guys smash for and when do they start so i can try to make one??

Oh and can someone help me with my sig I want the pic not the website.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Good games last night, guys. Also, I'm glad I got to meet and play the Hoover/Bham folks.

How widespread was that power outage?

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well it seems more people are coming out.... but none are from Florence =(

Ah well Scrappy found 2 people around here but i dont know how long there ganna last cause we played them a couple of days ago and they seemed like they dint wanna play anymore after wards. I dunno hopefully that will change.

Maybe we sould let them win from time to time so they dont get discouraged or something i dunno.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Blah blah blah

Hey sk8orDie, were you the one that ***** me with 99% of random characters?
Ha. That was definitely not me. I'm Rob and I main Mario & Ness (less so with Ness). That was probably Moogle randomizing. Was this on the 27" TV or one of the 13" screens? I spent most of my matches on the 13" behind the couch playing against some folks I'd never met, although Moogle did jump in and play a good bit of random on that tv.

For me, the highlights of the night were:

Moogle's Bowser v that dude's Falco
Moogle's Bowser v my Mario (both went flying... up?)
TheONEJanitor's Doc v my Mario
I always enjoy fighting JWT's Fox

j00t

Smash Champion
GGs last night. Moogle, go ahead and change my characters to this:

Fox/Captain Falcon/GnW/Falco.

Thank you. :3

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
Yeah. It was you 2 and Russ at my house playing on my 50" >_>
OH YEAH!? well, me and my 32" ..... i hate you.

actually, now that i think of it, does the picture get kinda blurry at that size?
or am i just a tard? cuz i know a guy that got a 62" (the jerk) and the game didn't look that great on it. i know 12" is a big difference, but... whatever.

Sensai

Smash Master
For those who weren't there last night, all two of you, there were at least a zillion people there. We've got pictures, too, but most people wouldn't fit on the camera.

And I hope Moogle found my controller, haha.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
^^^you can always use mine, sensai!!!!!!!!!:grin:

oh and i hate that i didn't get to formally meet everyone last night. there were just too many of us. that rocks. so, everyone come back on saturday so i can meet all of you. and nes noob had better come too. i want another link ditto.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
OH YEAH!? well, me and my 32" ..... i hate you.

actually, now that i think of it, does the picture get kinda blurry at that size?
or am i just a tard? cuz i know a guy that got a 62" (the jerk) and the game didn't look that great on it. i know 12" is a big difference, but... whatever.
lol the picture on his 50" is just unfair.......but at least its fun to play on

and can i come saturday? if given directions

MacKendra

Smash Rookie

yeah dude, just ask moogle for directions and you're set. it's cool we're getting new people but dammit i hate fighting peach. i gotta get better at that. who's a counterpick to peach?

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Ganon punches her face like it's his job! Also, I can only fit four people in my car, so if all the local people plan to go to Huntsville this Saturday, someone else will have to drive (which I don't mind at all).

Sensai

Smash Master
Oh...****. Chad, you can't come 'cause...well...I'm not gonna be there.

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes and won't be back until probably the 22nd, haha. Sorry, I just now remembered it.

Erm...but, I'll try to be there? I'll show up in spirit.

moogle

Smash Ace
How long do you guys smash for and when do they start so i can try to make one??

Oh and can someone help me with my sig I want the pic not the website.
This Saturday will be 2pm til whenever (midnight or later). As for your sig problem, put [ img ] and [ /img ] tags around the link, but without the space after [ and before ].
ok, i will, and any peach pros out there help me learn some stuff?
I teach Peach! Coach is the main Peach around here, but he's off in Europeland.
Hey Moogle do you know if the SSB 64 videos got recorded or not cause i'd like to see some of them if possible ?
Yeah, some videos got recorded, like me vs Dope, and me vs Valoem. I think Sensei has the vids (the one from New Jersey, not our Sensai :embarrass). Though... he's kinda known for not releasing videos on time or ever. :o
i wannna say add Doc...but gimme a minute to make sure :-D
Oops... missed the Falco post... I'll wait for your signal on adding Doc. :p
GGs last night. Moogle, go ahead and change my characters to this:

Fox/Captain Falcon/GnW/Falco.

Thank you. :3
Whatchu know about knees?
For those who weren't there last night, all two of you, there were at least a zillion people there. We've got pictures, too, but most people wouldn't fit on the camera.

And I hope Moogle found my controller, haha.
Among the debris, I believe there was a single black controller that wasn't mine. p.s. sorry for holding your Melee disc hostage.

Sure. Though, it may be wise to catch a ride with Mslano. He's coming to my house, and he knows the way quite well. If you think you'll drive separately or something, I can still give you my address. Let me know before the smashing starts. :o
I might come to smash with you guys Saturday. It's still up in the air.
Woot.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
haha, im saving harry potter for a 15 hour bus drive i have sunday morning, and i will definantly be there (someone give me ride please!)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
You guys need to come to my tourney tourney I'm having, Next Saturday at Econo Lodge. Mobile, Al. Door fee $5 bucks. Especailly Hunstville. We came up there for you guys Tourney know It's your turn. And i have housing on lock so don't worry about that.

Top Bottom