• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
yes tomorrow at 2. that's usually how it works. though i really want to play tonight too. i can't get ahold of munkus. he won't be in town tomorrow by the way. he's being gay and going to tuscaloosa to see some girl, i dunno. so gay.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So...what are the plans for tonight?

Youuu are gettting verrry sleeepyyy. Youuu willl dooo exaaactlyy asss Iiii saayyyy.

Youuu will commme tooo theee biiii WEEEEEEKKKKLYYYYY annnd DITTTOOO YANNNNGGG!!!

Youuu will brriinnggg MOOOOooOOOOOoOoOoGLEEEE annndd Ennnnterrr DOUUBBLEESSS....

.that is all.

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
North Florida? 6 hours at least from Huntsville, in the northern-most part. That's only to Mobile, not even hitting Florida. And I won't be able to go, I'll be heading back to school by then.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
yeah. it takes 7 hours just to get to gulf shores from huntsville :p
gg to all who came to moogle's last night. good times. good times.

love the avatar, btw, hyrulean. freakazoid was the best.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Dang longer than I expected.

It took us 6 to get to the northern part of GA

but anyway we changed our tourney date to the 4th of august to accomodate some GA and some FL. maybe this would help. but trust me this will be an awsome tourney you guys should take into accout it being worth the drive of 6 to 7 hours =]

j00t

Smash Champion
If I get to play ragnarok, and if my parents will let me go, then i'm all for this tourney.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Smash at my house tonight, you know the drill.

Some Tournaments:

June 30 -- Tipped Off 2 -- Woodstock, GA -- *no plans to go
July 12-14 -- FC Diamond -- South Bend, IN -- *yayuhz, I'll be there
July 27 -- Can you smash as much as you eat? -- Mobile, AL -- *umm... it's more likely I'm going to Smash Aid >_<
July 29-30 -- SMASH AID: Death & Rebirthion -- Peachtree City, GA -- *probably going
August 11 -- Smashers Unite 2 -- Fort Walton Beach, FL -- *I should live up to my promise. :)
I might cancel my tourney to go to Twightlight Showdown 2 Moogle. But I wonder if you don't mind if me, Mr.p and Suicide Dools come play you guys on the day of Twighlight Showdown, thats if we don't decide to go. The day of that or the day we will come up there to play you will be on July 28th thats a Saturday.

p.s May be we can do a small crew battle North Al v.s. South Al.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Three is a little exagerattion. And that's if you don't get stuck behind a lumber truck.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
land to air missle the lumber truck after you hit him up in the air with a blue shell from mario cart since he is in the lead between you and him.

then you should have no problems oming to our tourney here and rep some N AL

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
that is true munkus. but you seem to be the only one who ever has that problem :p
i think the longest it has ever taken me to get to kennesaw was like 3 1/2 hours.

j00t

Smash Champion
Nope, nothing going down tonight.

Sensai: Look at the last stage shown in the new Brawl trailer. Donkey Kong, anyone? :p

Edit: DECEMBER TEH THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
How close is it to Andy's house?
3.3 miles, says Google Maps. PM me for directions.

Here's the deal. I only have one television and copy of the game, but I do have two systems.

When do you guys wanna play on Saturday? The regular time? (2 pm?)

R

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Arg.... its been awhile since i posted on here so i figured i would.

I've kinda been busy but not really, ive got a g/f now and that involves alot of time with her :psycho:.

I've also been practicing for a local Halo 2 tourny, and have been watch E3 like crazy... man i swear E3 is like the super bowl for gamers :chuckle:.

The only thing i request on the AL thread is for Florence Smashers to just post letting me know your out there. Me and Scrappy are tired of playing against each other all the time. Also if Florence smashers do decide to actually post on here and want to play sometime please try and play with us more then once cause a smash community is needed BAD around here :cool:.

P.S. - Moogle please change my characters to (Ganondorf/DK) and Scrappy's to (Shiek/Luigi)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yang, KOkingpin, Iori, Sensai, mslano, and now Tarnish all play Ganon.

Mid-South is now to be called Gerudo Valley.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

I actually like that. Gerudo Valley we are.

If we ever do Regional Crews, that's our team name. And our location.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Moogle has my copy of the game...nor do I have a TV.

J00t has a TV and a game, though. :-D.
Awesome. Make it so. Really, if anyone has an extra television that is reasonably portable, I encourage you to bring it. Also, I think I can get that second copy of Melee.

IT IS DECIDED! SMASH ON SATURDAY!

who: All the cool kids ...and the rest of you dolts
what: Smashfest
when: Saturday 2pm-7pm?
where: My apartment, South Huntsville

Private Message me for directions. That is all.

R

Top Bottom