• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
How long is it from Huntsville to Daphne? I might be interested in going. Also I just looked at where HASL is located... I get to walk across the street to make it there.

Edit... Um nevermind.... 5 hours?.... ****...
WHATS THE MATTER BRO? TOO LONG OF A TRIP!?

I think Reflex, George, Nice1 and Duchok are like the few people who could legitimately complain about road trips to Brawl/ Fighting stuffs lol

I mean if it can make a guy be like "dude 5 hours is nothing" it must have been some brutal traveling beforehand

*Cam*

Smash Lord
How long is it from Huntsville to Daphne? I might be interested in going. Also I just looked at where HASL is located... I get to walk across the street to make it there.

Edit... Um nevermind.... 5 hours?.... ****...
I would go too if not for the long trip >.>

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
lol I heard about that, I thought it'd be too small and underwhelming for you guys to even know about it. Whelp if any of you is going I won't be able to clean sweep it. :p

Will_

Smash Journeyman
$5k trip to Nashville.

Meh, it was worth it.
what

WHAT

btw there was a pokemon puzzle league tournament at hamacon which I stomped so hard I got groupies

GET 1X CHAINS GET LAID :afrainbo: :afrainbo: :afrainbo:

got ***** in mvc3 tho. brawl is today and I'm winning that.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I'm interested in going to the tournament in Montgomery. We need to bring set ups and stuff so the tournament runs smoothly, but even if the tournament is whack; it still gives us an excuse to meet up in Montgomery and play (i still think Montgomery is the best place for most players to meet up).

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Zero reads slash fics.

I have this feeling we're going to crush many egos at the Montgomery tournament.

:phone:

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'm down 280 at Gamebox every day. 280 is huge, though, so just saying 280 doesn't mean a whole lot.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I cargo spiked a little girl yesterday on lylat. :denzel:

Have fun stomping at Montgomery.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh cool! So you'll be uploading those videos from forever ago now? Like you know...those FAP vids?

Top Bottom