• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Noice

I've only been working on Meta, but that would kill the fun if I brought him out for the Montgomery thing.
Btw are you taking Twinster? o: Are you carpooling?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I enjoyed Samus for all of 2 weeks. Her spike and Up B are what keep me coming back to play her lol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Missile mindgames are fun.

My Jade is okay, too, I think. :) If I go, I'll probably enter both tournaments.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
lol i didn't even realize reflex was thinking of going
if i go I think i'm only entering MK9

GROUND POUND

if theres ever another low tier brawl tournament i'm probably going samus.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
But you can play the competition now, get better at it, kick *** and have fun at the same time.
i doubt that anyone is going to get any real practice at this. we're going to be fighting single elim matches with scrubs and throw away characters

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
i doubt that anyone is going to get any real practice at this. we're going to be fighting single elim matches with scrubs and throw away characters
I'm going to be messing around against new players, but i'm hoping we can convince the tourney host to let us do double elimination. If the locals want to play on FD only, that is fine, but i expect to be playing seriously against you guys :cool:

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Idk if I'm going now unless someone from Madison is carpooling. I'm already going home next week for Father's day and that's way to much driving for me.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
maybe i'll go and ruin lives in MK9 instead.
Birmingham definitely needs to get a carpool to this. Shaslam is going to be in Wetumpka, so we can probably have a smashfest there a couple of hours before the tournament. I just want this to have a nice turn out because it may finally give us a venue in Montgomery. I spoke to the guy hosting the tournament yesterday, and he seems to be pretty optimistic about hosting future tournaments. I just want to be able to show him the type of attendance we are capable of producing, if he host tournaments with legit rule sets...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If anything I can meet up Cheap or George tonight. :( I just won't have any way of getting there myself tomorrow.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
my mvc3 videos are up under bama casuals. just type in jbingo vs empy part 1 by the way im jbingo lol!

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
If anything I can meet up Cheap or George tonight. :( I just won't have any way of getting there myself tomorrow.
Even if I give you a ride? I should be leaving Gamebox around 3:00 and could pick you up on the way to 65.

:phone:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Continue to show us the sexiness that is a fake game.

Tbh I miss staying up all night playing Brawl + with Matt, Jay, and Ed.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Continue to show us the sexiness that is a fake game.

Tbh I miss staying up all night playing Brawl + with Matt, Jay, and Ed.
fake :(

it's actually pretty fun/good and I'm trying to get into the pmbr to make it even better O:

(and maybe push it to be released this year)

PS I don't know if anyone was still planning on attending curlz's LOST 10 or whatever tournament

but he cancelled it

today

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
fake :(

it's actually pretty fun/good and I'm trying to get into the pmbr to make it even better O:

(and maybe push it to be released this year)

PS I don't know if anyone was still planning on attending curlz's LOST 10 or whatever tournament

but he cancelled it

today
Good luck Winnar.

Also 2pro at cancel.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kola, remember that first Brawl+ tournament we had?

1st round: Link
2nd round: Lucario
3rd round: Lucario
4th round: Lucario
Finals: Lucario
Lucario can go die in a fire, 100 times. That was a terrible way to begin my Brawl + experience lol.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i hope marieta is in SB4.
honestly, suprised she hasnt been in one yet.
or the guy from Jet Force Gemini.
or megaman.

i typically am like "i just wanna play with the characters and then see who i wanna use, being that im not a huge nintendo fanboy or anything."
but if they put either of these three chars in SB4 i wont really be able to live with myself if i dont use them.

except i bet megaman is crap if they put him in. i can just see that for some reason.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Well, my minecrafters have told me I need to advertise my server more and try to attract more people.
My server IP is:98.230.56.25
  • We have about 14 regular players
  • I am full admin and am very flexible when it comes to what does/does not happen
  • Got lots of plugins including towns, money, & locked chests

Plenty of projects you can jump in and help, or you can start your own

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm going to be messing around against new players, but i'm hoping we can convince the tourney host to let us do double elimination. If the locals want to play on FD only, that is fine, but i expect to be playing seriously against you guys :cool:
He's not gonna do double elimination because he says it'll take too long. Since it's his first tournament, we can go ahead and roll with it.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Sorry, I'd rather not be a raging.... man what is another word thats offensive but doesn't point out to the homosexual community.

Regardless, I'd rather not wear something so unbelievably lame and stupid. rofl

Top Bottom