• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so I started out with she hulk tron haggar
jwong plays she hulk tron ammy for the longest

then i switched to she hulk doom spencer
then combofiend decided to play she hulk task spencer

now i'm thinkign of play she hulk akuma wesker
AND NOW JUSTIN WONG is playing she hulk akuma wolvy

STOP JOCKING MY STYLE, TOP MARVEL PLAYERS

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ill come to hoover smashfests. montevallo is a ****ty location maan. i wish we could all just move to hoover lool

'cept the fellas in the fuzz down there have built up a rep im not too fond of and honestly quite scared of...

Aloha

Smash Cadet
m2k gets yellowcarded! wow! and this was posted on SRK! lol yun seems to be better than yang in the fact he seems to have reach and range over his brother! however yang seems to be alot trickier eithier way their going to be a great add to arcade edition! i see u june 7th!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
m2k gets yellowcarded! wow! and this was posted on SRK! lol yun seems to be better than yang in the fact he seems to have reach and range over his brother! however yang seems to be alot trickier eithier way their going to be a great add to arcade edition! i see u june 7th!
TOP THREE CHARACTERS ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON

Man, you're not gonna stand a chance against my Oni Akuma. Airdashing in a Street Fighter game, awwwww yeaahhhhhh.

Street Fighting, Street Fighting, it's alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht.

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
TOP THREE CHARACTERS ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON

Man, you're not gonna stand a chance against my Oni Akuma. Airdashing in a Street Fighter game, awwwww yeaahhhhhh.

Street Fighting, Street Fighting, it's alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht.
The air dash is like a tele right?

Does that mean tk air dashing? TK air raging demon unblockable? I'm sure it won't be fast enough..

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
kevin are you saying your going to buy a fightstick???????
nah im gonna buy a fight PAD.

maybe one day if I actually find that I can compete with top players I'll drop the 150 for a good stick.

but for now I'll get the madcatz fightpad which is actually pretty amazing for fighting games.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol

Btw I won't be able to even apply until after mid June. Moving and house sitting is going to keep me busy

Winnar

Smash Lord
I love how SFIV is getting closer and closer to being 3rd Strike with each update

it's finally starting to be fun to watch

Also Kola, what do you think of PSU? Most people wrote it off as baaaaaaad because when it first released the online literally only had 6 missions (but really only 2).

DE RAGONNNNN

also what race/class do you play? I always go FOnewm lol

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I wish I could apply all the stuff I've learned about fighting games from playing sf4, marvel, and mk to brawl.

damn you sakurai and your unorthodox games

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
how's college, mahg? do you have a random *** roomate?
this is succch an exciting time in this young man's life, guys!!!!
i am just sooo proud of you and watch out for the cafe food. it'll ruin your good grades young man!!!! lol jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

wish i was there with love mahgybooboo,
Sllllaaaaaaam

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Hey, that reminds me of the last time I went down to LA.

And why I shouldn't take advice from sonic mains.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I love how SFIV is getting closer and closer to being 3rd Strike with each update

it's finally starting to be fun to watch

Also Kola, what do you think of PSU? Most people wrote it off as baaaaaaad because when it first released the online literally only had 6 missions (but really only 2).

DE RAGONNNNN

also what race/class do you play? I always go FOnewm lol
Eh Basically they only have 4 classes. Human (Avg), Beast(+Power -Accuracy), CASTs(+Accuracy -Technik*Magic*), and Newmans(+Technik*Magic* -Power).

It has quite a few missions now, though if you're focused solely on exp and Mission Points, you may find yourself doing the White Beast[De Ragon with Two Heads and a different Skin] quest like 80% of the community.

I'm only playing this until the release of PSO2. Then I'll do the community thing. But I must say this has eaten a lot of my time lately lol

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
How long is it from Huntsville to Daphne? I might be interested in going. Also I just looked at where HASL is located... I get to walk across the street to make it there.

Edit... Um nevermind.... 5 hours?.... ****...

Top Bottom