• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
im so glad i spent the time learning how to use the a fight stick so much better than a ****ty pad!
This pad player will still kick your ***. Totally unnecessary for Marvel. The only thing I've seen that a fight stick would make a legitimate large difference is playing Carl in Blazblue and even that's not impossible despite my *****ing.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
so when do you wanna play ryker? real men use fight sticks lol! ne ways i cant wait to play yang in ae!

Aloha

Smash Cadet
ryker just stick to playing brawl and blazblue and you ll do just fine! cause bruh trust me you dont want to play me in that fye mvc3!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, let's keep track of the Duchock salty homo fund from this point forward.

Also, Rag isn't gonna be able to make Huntsville due to family reunion. I still really ****ing want to go. How should I go about getting there if I don't want to drive all that way by myself.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm willing to give a nickel if I get to say no homo. My thoughts are twisted a lot of times even though they aren't coming from sexual intent.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
well he just said he was leaving for the entire summer, its open for anyone now.

I would have loved to work for gamebox had I known there was a job opening like two months ago. Now I already have one starting tomorrow.

Also, anyone going to Rag's tourny? Anyone in b'ham want to smash?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll Go Cheap, and and as far as smashing goes, you up for doing so Friday

Oh and I'll stop by Gamebox tomorrow then xD

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Ya I had to quit mcdonalds today to go to Huntsville. So I'm jobless but it doesn't really matter since I'm going there for free this summer.

:phone:

Aloha

Smash Cadet
so again im moving to hoover like in a week so i mean kola , cheap yall can start coming over for smashfest or wateva! i was in a ****ty location for everyone now im right close to everytrhing!

Top Bottom