• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Emily says she pities you.

Which is funny because everything about her is PATHETIC
are you talking to me, zero?

are you really trying to go here?
if you are, which i hope you arent, i dont think either of you know me well enough to pity me or in youre case, talk to me like this.

if youre talking to derp then this makes sense.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
He was talking to DERP.

I know he's kidding though because Kola told him to post that. He's going to have a bruise from my ankle to his face.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
why?
its my fault for asking who he was talking to in an unneccesary intimidating manner.

buttttt he did call you patheticcccc what you gona do?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I'm lost...I'm gonna have to start locking my name.

I never said I pity you Derp. I <3 you and miss you more everytime you call :(

@Slam
lmao, butthurt/defensive like madddd, but I see how that post was misinterpretted.
Taking things seriously on these boards doesn't work well.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I knew you couldn't SDI that sunuva ***** tornado. The best you can do is mash airdodge and hope you get out.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yo dogs check out my AMAZING girl... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000725500930

MUHAHAHHAahaha

But yeah, I'm really wanting to hang with you guys again... Is kola back? Has Derp moved? Is cheap still working... Is MC still broke? Does MLE still suck at everything (^_-) ? I must find out!

PM is becomeing INSANE.... OMG it feels sooooo good now... Link is almost a completely different character... toooo good.

I'm probley gonna be calling you guys sometime soon to see when a good time to come home would be. ^_^ see ya soon hopefully.
Oh, Matt. Come on. Stop.

urrrrf urrrrffff urrrrffff hnggggg

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Slam who's that givemeabj guy on aib. We both played him? he has to be cheating cause everything he did was perfect
i took a game off him
idk probably some dude from a clan or something because none of those guys use their real names on aib.
i always see a ridiculous name and am like "oh cool easy points" but then they are always really pro.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I looked at all of the Brawl mods and I'm upset I didn't try project M. I'm about to play some B+ and then laugh at B- because it's utterly stupid at how they're going to change the game.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try to convince Zebro to come with me. We'd leave Fri and maybe get a hotel, so we'll be there either Fri night or Sat afternoon.
Why would you need to get a hotel? And can't Russ just watch the animals?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dont like playing metaknight really
he's hard for me to control. i SD all the time with him.
well i do with snake too
but more with mk

Top Bottom