• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
also will there be any recording set ups at this tourney.

i may take some vids with my digital camcorder but you know video of a video is kinda lame.

also does someone have a controller i can use.

also, will someone team with me in barlw. geo? moogle? or anyone thats good at teams and needs a team mate

HotWings

Smash Ace
Oh god this is going to be my first tournament ever and i dont know which one to go to, i might be able to go to both the Auburn AL and Atlanta GA tournaments but more than likely just 1. Im thinking that the atlanta ga tournament will be better but i have no idea because im new to all this.

So which one do yal think will have more people show up and which one do yal think will just be better in general. Also arent both tournaments in some building or are they at someones house?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran, Teran, Teran...you should infract my lil' bro, Zero_Gamer. He hacks accounts and then repeatedly bounces gay jokes under that person's name.

I let it slide bc most people know/have been through his shennanigans.

You want I should edit?

He's just in the closet and won't come out(don't tell anyone)...he got dem trapz tho :p

<3 Teran.
Lol made you feel guilty.

***got.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
;P I spent $4 buying a friend a lunch so I'm only coming with $26. I'll be there though!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im gonna be chillin at my place doin my thang

i prolly aint goin to zeros forreal

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh god this is going to be my first tournament ever and i dont know which one to go to, i might be able to go to both the Auburn AL and Atlanta GA tournaments but more than likely just 1. Im thinking that the atlanta ga tournament will be better but i have no idea because im new to all this.

So which one do yal think will have more people show up and which one do yal think will just be better in general. Also arent both tournaments in some building or are they at someones house?
You'd definitely wanna go to the Atlanta tournament. You can go to AUSOM 2 if you want, but you really REALLY wanna go to Atlanta.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
This thread was garbage until Teran posted it in and made it so much better. :)

Good **** mah *****

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
teran is da bess
teran is da bess
teran is da bess
teran is da bess,

Serin he be mad
Mahgnittoc mad
mc-killa so mad
Alabama mad

lol green

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
That's all you need to know.

edit by me-
mods in the bama thread, oh wait that's rt. Mike's mixed now...prt mod prt douche.

Top Bottom