• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

GOD!

Smash Ace
Clearly. But none of the sinners may approach me unless approved and sprinkled with water by theonejanitor. He has made a way for you to come to me. He and I are one, just as Alabama is one.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
rofl <3

yo you should come to spsu this thursday. need a ride? how far are you from old waba and in what direction? what exit off of what highway are you closest to?

GOD!

Smash Ace
I guess I should be happy that the most annoying thing that happens in the GA thread is people talking about brawl strats and power rankings.

I live right outside NE atlanta. I have my own car though (sort of), and I'm almost definitely coming to SPSU thursday. I've got a lot of MM's to do. I might want to do them at the monthly though instead of this thursday. But I'm feeling pretty confident with my fox.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Clearly. But none of the sinners may approach me unless approved and sprinkled with water by theonejanitor. He has made a way for you to come to me. He and I are one, just as Alabama is one.
when i saw a post from GOD!, immediatley thought of this(insert God where fitting.):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knidq8QClHw#t=0m3s

God deserves this last sentence of mine, the real God--i believe in Him, just not the stereotypical, Biblical version.

if anyone is already out of school--come over sometime during the week--leave debates on the boards :)

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY McKilla!!!! age?

come over this weekend and i'll bake some cookies for ya--get a ride here and I GUESS ill take you back sat or something :chuckle:

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Catching a Pokémon with good stats is super annoying in Pokémon. Especially if you're doing the Mew glitch in RBY.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
George--

if you come over again---what do you like on your pizza? i make them little homemade pizzas(idk if youve had them, bangin, imo)

Just cheese? Veggies? Peppers?

and im really considering getting SStripFIV (i love SF)lmao--i cant find out if i can get it on the 360, i dont want it just on the computer.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
So, 8 days Kevin, Adam and George. It feels like just yesterday ya'll moved in...

Now when's the going away smashfest?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I think the more civil the discussions are the more earnestly you guys try to derail the conversation
its insulting to everyone involved to say that the conversation was unintelligent
no one insulted anyone, no one said anything stupid. its was perfectly fine conversation
the only people being rude was everyone telling the civil people having the conversation to stop doing it
why do you even care what someone else talks about you're not even involved in the ****ing conversation
you guys are absolutely ****ING ********
^HAY GUYZ THIS IS WHAT U LIKE 2 HEAR RITE
ALABAMA FRED FOR DA WINZ WHERE CIVILITY COMES TO DIE
WAIT CIVILITY IS TOO COMPLEX A NOTION FOR THIS THREAD

GASP PEOPLE ARE DISAGREEING THIS IS A DISASTER
CIRCLE JERK ACTIVATE

QUICK SAVE IT

WE SPEAK AHNGLISH IF U WANT 2 LIVE HERE LURN IT

ROY > MARF
MEET NIGHT SHOULD BE BANZ
TIRES DON EXITS
LOL PLANKING

bEST THRED EVAR

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
so, i've mentioned this twice in the last 2 weeks, and no one said anything. So i'll ask again. DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO TO THE FIRST WABA MONTHLY AT THE NEW VENUE? IT'S THIS SATURDAY & I DONT WANT TO GO ALONE...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
LOL ROY ISNT > MARRFFF!

i just figure... there is only so much you can talk about brawl.
honestly i got out everything that i could ever say about the game in the first couple months that i went to tourneys.
after that its like.

well yeah, thats still true.
yeah, this is still the same game we are talking about.

not that brawl is even discussed much in the AL thread. but i feel that way sometimes about smash community in general.

now as far as the AL thread...
idk dude.
im pretty bad at trolling.
i guess i could practice that more in here..

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
what i was trying to say is not that brawl is a dumb game and there isnt much to say about it, but that that feeling of getting weary of talking about the same subjects with the same people for like... 2 years... is still there, regardless if it is a wombo combo we are tlaking about or a tournament or KK slider or how much this thread sucks or sucking each others *****.

there is really only like 7 topics discussed in here, that isnt gif images, but really, its whatever. i kind of like all the interweb humor and i laugh out loud quite frequently at some things on smashboards.

but i wish people were more down to not making me feel like an ******* because i dont feel like talking about that **** ALL the **** time.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
HEY ELEV8 IF YOU WANT TO PICK ME THE **** UP THATD BE COOL AND ALL DUDE>

OR IDK DUDE>

MAYBE I COULD COME

but it sounds like another waste of my money god****it.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
HEY ELEV8 MAYBE I COULD COME

but it ust sounds like another god**** waste of my moneyzz

SleepyK

so apparently used white gc controllers are 14.99 at pnt. who knew?

they tried to pass it off as new, but when i opened it there was some crap on the r trigger. it's ok though, the stick is still fresh and tight.

wait when did i switch to lolis

SleepyK

yeah, they don't make white controllers with short cords. the point of the white one is to match your wii.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i like the orange ones.
but then orange turned into the new black.

so i had to go purple.
because white is the new silver.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
why do women get married in white?

so they can match the kitchen appliances...

oh god, yes, i am making woman jokes//

now you guys just need to wait for the blonde ones.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
yeah, like the one in alabama where they shut the schools down for like 2 days with a prediction of 4 in. and it didnt even drizzle.

at least in my area of alabama, that joke is valid.

Top Bottom