• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Hey guys, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! And I think I'm not great at the game anymore.

At any rate, I like Roy and I think I might try to pick him up while the 3DS is available. I might switch to ZSS, Greninja, or MK once it comes out on the WiiU! I just can't handle the lack of C-stick. I depend on that baby to do my aerials ;_;

Also I sometimes play lil'Mac to CP Omega stages.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Also hey, is there a group in Huntsville that gets together and plays at all?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Oh my bad, so he does. I checked it first thing and looked at what I thought was the 'last edited by' date. Turns out it was the posting date.

So he edited it yesterday, good for Andy!

HsvASL

Smash Cadet
We just posted highlights from our Smash 4 tournament! Check them out! We had a lot of good matches on stream

Link ---> bit.ly/HASL-Highlights

Last edited:

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
At least, the first top half of the PR should be:

Joot/Moogle
Ragnarok
Cheap/Saintrage

Joot/Moogle
Ragnarok
Cheap/Saintrage

After that, no idea!
other
After that, no idea!

Joot/Moogle
Ragnarok
Cheap/Saintrage

After that, no idea!
Dude, you have no idea what Rag's skill level is. You haven't seen him in like three years. I got 100$ says Rag is the best in Alabama.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you have no idea what Rag's skill level is. You haven't seen him in like three years. I got 100$ says Rag is the best in Alabama.
I saw Rag all summer, and I would bet $20 that he's not the best in Alabama.

ALSO:

Tuscaloosa Power Rankings:

Melee:
1. Alex (Zylo) (Fox)
2. Jim (Jimb0) (Falco)
3. Jesse Wu (Jesse) (Sheik/Ness)
4. Brian (Zoma) (Sheik/Luigi)
5. Mister (Mr. Mario) (Mario/Falcon)
6. Kevin (M&M) (Marth)
7. Clay (Zen) (Falcon/Ganondorf)
8. Justin (Justin) (Fox/Link)

Project Melee:
1. Mister (Mr. Mario) (Mario)
2. Jake (Jake the Preacher) (DK/Ganondorf)
3. Alex (Zylo) (Fox/Falco)
4. Brian (Zoma) (Lucas)
5. Justin (Justin) (Link)
6. Jesse Wu (Jesse) (Ness)
7. Khalil (Khalil) (Mario)
8. Sean (Child Star) (DK/Wario)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
If you had a better idea of moogle and joot, you would take that bet back. But you're right, I havent seen rag in a while.

Last edited:

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
Alectrius is cool, but Andy and John have got his number in Melee.
Im glad you know that. You don't even play Melee. What are you even basing that off? You said that like it was fact. I don't have any evidence of what I said, but my post was just my opinion.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Sadly, it doesn't really matter how Rag might, in theory, stack up against joot & moogle, because he is having a kid and doesn't plan on traveling for smash. Since I doubt the NoALs will be coming to Mobile, that's all there is to that. They will never play each other.

The only thing we will ever be able to do is compare wins/loses, but even then no one Rag has ever lost too (Mikey, Rice, Eiklemann etc.) seems likely to travel north either. Sorry, guys AL will probably never have an accurate melee PR.

Last edited:

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Sadly, it doesn't really matter how Rag might, in theory, stack up against joot & moogle, because he is having a kid and doesn't plan on traveling for smash. Since I doubt the NoALs will be coming to Mobile, that's all there is to that. They will never play each other.

The only thing we will ever be able to do is compare wins/loses, but even then no one Rag has ever lost too (Mikey, Rice, Eiklemann etc.) seems likely to travel north either. Sorry, guys AL will probably never have an accurate melee PR.
Just have a north bama and south bama PR. We are a big enough state physically, though lacking population, to do so. It's easier for north AL to group with TN and likewise with mobile and Florida.

j00t

Smash Champion
I honestly don't care. I think I am the best in AL but I wouldn't be surprised if Rag humbled me. :p I would like to play him again though. It's been a while.

Either way it doesn't matter because we get bopped anywhere OOS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom