• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

HsvASL

Smash Cadet
We're proud to announce that we're giving away a copy of Smash 4 for 3DS! All you have to do is pre-register for the HASL Smash 4 3DS tournament that is being held October 5th and attend the event. The give away is open to both competitors and spectators of the event as long as they fill out the pre-registration!

Pre-registration link is here: bit.ly/smash4-pre

(Sorry for unclickable links! Made a new Smashboards account for HASL)

Our Facebook Page: bit.ly/hasl-fb
HASL Smash 4 tournament FB Event: bit.ly/s4-3ds-trnmnt
HASL Smash 4 tournament SB page: bit.ly/hasl-sb-s4

HsvASL

Smash Cadet
We went ahead and called all the GameStops in Alabama and asked each one if they're doing a midnight release for Smash 4 3DS! Check it out!

Link --> bit.ly/gs-midnight

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Eyo Huntsville guys, IF there is some sort of huge smashfest after the release where will it be at?

Edit: I may just hit up that tournament at Sparkman too <.<

Last edited:

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Well that isn't really all the gamestops in Mobile since I went to 11 of them today. I have them all handing out launch tournament fliers to anyone who comes in to pick up the game. Still no midnight launch, though.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to the hasl tourney on sat. DK looks straight unbalanced.

HsvASL

Smash Cadet
I can confirm the Tournament information on Smash Boards and Facebook are correct. We had to change the date after the banners were printed. Sorry for the confusion!

The tournament WILL BE ON Sunday October 5th! Registration opens at 10AM and CLOSES at 11:45AM. We will start exactly at 12PM so please do not be late.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
For times like these, we need to bring back All is Brawl. Cept for Smash 4. That's a perfect site for this.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Was good to play with you guys again. Solid tourney. I'm off usually thursdays and saturdays, so I'm down for smashfests anytime then.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
If Smash 4 means the return of Will_, I'm down. Huntsville looking like Little Mac city.

HsvASL

Smash Cadet
Thanks to everyone who showed up at the tournament! I hope everyone enjoyed it. And another thank you to the people watching the stream.

We're working on getting VODs up, planning next months tournament as well as another special streamed only show. We'll be announcing a ton of stuff over the next two weeks! Big plans for Smash in the Huntsville area!

Thanks again for the support! See you all at the next event!

Top Bottom