• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I need friend codes for you guys' 3DSs because of this wack ass Friend Safari bull**** for Pokemon Y.

This is some bull****.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so I'm probably going out with friends tonight, which makes it unlikely that I'll be up in time to make HASL
but if i happen to be up early i'll let you guys know

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
There's like a 4-5 man car from huntsvile going to tipped off.

i got the demo yesterday too. #hype. idky what it is but its like they took pm and brawlified the physics a bit. like holy moly i love it. like its not brawlified in the sense of eww but like ok heres pm but now theres no lcanceling and wavedashing so it feels easier to play but its still pm.

but dem 3ds controls

Child Star

Smash Ace
There's like a 4-5 man car from huntsvile going to tipped off.

i got the demo yesterday too. #hype. idky what it is but its like they took pm and brawlified the physics a bit. like holy moly i love it. like its not brawlified in the sense of eww but like ok heres pm but now theres no lcanceling and wavedashing so it feels easier to play but its still pm.

but dem 3ds controls
Or dash dancing.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Any Smashers in the Dothan area?

Shade_Toss - Dothan - Fox/Jigglypuff
Heya, nice to meet you and thanks for joining the forum! I live in Daleville right now. I've been getting together with Jethroo and getting some practice in ever few days for a while now after meeting him here. Message me if you wanna talk. =)

Edit: Also good job you joined on my birthday.

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Is there any vid of this?
i'll see if i can make one.
it's literally useless

can't find my 3ds atm. you have to do it super fast or you end up doing a pivot. you pretty much move back and forth in place. it's SUPER DUPER TIGHT

Last edited:
Top Bottom