• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
breaking news.

i have just learned that snakes nikita missles absorb fully charged aura spheres.

even when lucario is at high percentage.

lucario matchup just got 10 times easier

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Baby aura spheres

so good

Also Cheap is one of the few Alabama players ive talked to a lot (At seige/Tipped off) but nah, i was just going to random social threads and saying sup to some OOS bros.

Also Zero, play with hitbox, he lives close to you.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
breaking news.

i have just learned that snakes nikita missles absorb fully charged aura spheres.

even when lucario is at high percentage.

lucario matchup just got 10 times easier
Actually, as long as Lucario is charging his Aura Sphere, I just choose not to fight him at all. It's easier that way.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Baby aura spheres

so good

Also Cheap is one of the few Alabama players ive talked to a lot (At seige/Tipped off) but nah, i was just going to random social threads and saying sup to some OOS bros.

Also Zero, play with hitbox, he lives close to you.
Ah, I see, and yeah, hitbox actually lives in Georgia now. He varies between AL and GA at seemingly random intervals.

its just another way to force lucario to approach you from afar
Oh nononononono. You don't want Lucario to approach you because, frankly, your moveset doesn't defend you well from his approach. In this matchup you don't want to approach and you don't want Lucario to approach. What you really want to do is just stay at mid to close range and pressure Lucario. FYI, your 'pressure' is just standing around and eventually forcing me at the edge of the stage. It scares the crap out of me, it'll make me want to do something, you'll counter my defense and then I'm knocked offstage where you can finally open some slow, methodical **** and then rinse and repeat.

Actually, as long as Lucario is charging his Aura Sphere, I just choose not to fight him at all. It's easier that way.
Yes

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Pheonix Wright X Professor Layton X Lupin III X Detective Conan please.

Waba this Saturday anyone?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
hey i wanna go.

but im suppose to go to the zoo or some ****...

LAMMMMEEE i want my mk to get better.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Well, I might actually be coming to Alabama on the 29th because I am asking if I can go while my parents are in Tennesse, since it will only be two hours away. Will Zhero and MLE house me?

This isn't for sure yet, because I might have to miss school on Thursday (off for Friday), but prepare to have another, more inferior Lucario in your state for a weekend.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
And I'm loving New Vegas on Hardcore mode so far.

Thanks trusty Vault 13 canteen, couldn't have done it without ya.

DP

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Zero lies, he doesn't want to play Fallout, he'd rather play Oblivion
Actually...that was my post.

:glare:

I'm interested.

Borderlands sparked something in me, maybe.

@Derp
We should find out when you come down, Mattouto.

@Joot
COMECOMECOMECOMECOME to the tournament.

Top Bottom