• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Dude...
who doesn't want that couch?

Also,
We're decorating our apt balcony for a contest. The judging is in 3 separate categories that includes Scary, Creative, and Funny.

We're going with the creative/funny area and decided to do an 80s theme.

Any suggestions?

:bee:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i just dont like the borken wifi chars

ROB GW DDD

idk dude... it just is so hard to fight these ****ty chars on wifi they all have their own reason why they are broken on there.

they need to make a wifi tier list so ppl can stop being like "u use mk!" when really he is pretty hard on wifi.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
metaknight is hard to use on wifi but he still probably the best character

nothing he does is punishable or anticipateable

you just have to play him 'wifi-style' lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
i just dont like the borken wifi chars

ROB GW DDD

idk dude... it just is so hard to fight these ****ty chars on wifi they all have their own reason why they are broken on there.

they need to make a wifi tier list so ppl can stop being like "u use mk!" when really he is pretty hard on wifi.
lolumad? Gdubz has a hell of a time on Wifi because lag ****s with his spacing. G&W without spacing is nothing. But seriously, try WiFalco some time.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
lolumad? Gdubz has a hell of a time on Wifi because lag ****s with his spacing. G&W without spacing is nothing. But seriously, try WiFalco some time.
G&W doesn't need spacing on WiFi--He can just spam super-safe moves like N-Air.

Regardless, WiFi makes me pretty angry.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
metaknight is hard to use on wifi but he still probably the best character

nothing he does is punishable or anticipateable

you just have to play him 'wifi-style' lol
GW is also unpunishable on wifi.
and wolf.

mk is pretty punishable bc it s easy to throw out an accidne tmove with him on wifi and really hard to control him. its not so much about his moves but i guess "wifi physics?" idk it just scks using him on there sometimes.

oh and pit isnt really piunishable either.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
GW is also unpunishable on wifi.
and wolf.

mk is pretty punishable bc it s easy to throw out an accidne tmove with him on wifi and really hard to control him. its not so much about his moves but i guess "wifi physics?" idk it just scks using him on there sometimes.

oh and pit isnt really piunishable either.
metaknight's moves come out quicker than all those characters though and have less lag in general, and more options
its just a matter of learning to control him really. ive played ppl that seem to have gotten the hang of it, and really he's unstoppable in that case
really with metaknight on wifi you play aggro because your moves have no lag and they come out too quick. so even if their ready for it, you pretty much still can't be punished, but generally they won't be ready for it because you're metaknight

against a pit or wolf or something you can get away with trying to escape with rolls and airdodges and spotdodges, but metaknight pretty much if you ever airdodge, spotdoge or roll you're getting d-smashed or something.

also star KO's with tornado at low percentages are viable in wifi because you can't time your airdodges correctly.

i haven't played a wolf in a looong time so i dunno but i do remember a long time ago thinking that wolf was one of the best characters because of my wifi experience. i dont seem to have too much trouble with GWs as snake i just don't try to punish dair and uptilt a lot and it works for the most part lol

but i agree metaknight is super hard to control, i can't play him. i tried going mk when some bro took my to rainbow cruise, and i got 3 stocked cuz i couldnt control that *****. but ive seen a bunch of people that have figured it out.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm... Idk about the 1.1 damage ratio thing, might make it even dumber to fight against Snake and MK and any good heavy hitter/gimper.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
God gave you feet 8D walk to hunstville sir

Zero your avi makes you look like a loser, don't diss my Shiina. :I

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i still think gw is way more broken than mk on wifi.

gw is s tier on wifi im not exagerating or johning either this is actual fact.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
1.1 is interesting

but so is standarized item play

and lightning brawl

and brawl +

the point is, we can do whatever we want to a game

there will always be a best character, whether it is MK or not.

l2play the game. change your skill level, not the game

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
being able to DI out of tornado would be nice though.

but thats not the only move in the game like that

lol @ changing a fundamental mechanic of a game because one character is too hard for you tho

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude idk how to navigate these brackets
janitor tell me who lost to who who did m2k lose to and wb big lou and dehf and all that jazz?

they are prolly wifi players that beat them
lol

Top Bottom