• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So,..... my doubles partner just confirmed that he is, in fact, not going to be able to make BHam. Anyone want to team with me?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i want to go, i'm gonna try to get off work

kola, i dont know if I ranted about you that much lol and i dont think you were even getting that much props back then, but i was also pretty bad back then too so i really shouldn'ta said anything anyway

i feel like i am starting to understand the game though (except for a couple matchups) now
hopefully i can keep up with whatever metagame this silly game develops

you guys notice that cam always doubts me haha

*Cam*

Smash Lord
i want to go, i'm gonna try to get off work

kola, i dont know if I ranted about you that much lol and i dont think you were even getting that much props back then, but i was also pretty bad back then too so i really shouldn'ta said anything anyway

i feel like i am starting to understand the game though (except for a couple matchups) now
hopefully i can keep up with whatever metagame this silly game develops

you guys notice that cam always doubts me haha
Always, T1J, always...

No, I just don't like when people who didn't go to a tournament claim they would have gotten top 10 or top 5 or whatever, because you're speculating that you're better than everyone who didn't get top 6. I'd rather people not talk about how good they would have done, and instead just show everyone by going to the tournament. I also don't like when people just speculate that they are better than other people whom they've never played or haven't played in awhile. But I mean, if you go to a tournament and do well, then you can talk. Like that tournament you got top 3 at recently. You have every right to talk about how well you played at that tournament, because you were actually there.

I mean, I didn't outright say that you wouldn't get top 6. I just said that it was a competitive tournament, and it may have been harder than you thought. You may very well have gotten top 6 if you went.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my mk did way better at ausum than at siege.
mainly due to michaeles telling me things and playing jin for like two hours.

idk i think its getting better but i still lose to ROBs wut?

yeah idk janitor speculates about 50 times more than he actually plays. the ratio is like 500/10 but that is bc he is on smashboards like all the time like me i guess and its fun to.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Woooo graphics. I've cooked up these things in the past week due to the online graphics "class" I'm taking.

Latest

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
It just makes me think of you thinking "I am so classy with this violin (viola?) avatar."

And... That is a douche move, ya douche.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Always, T1J, always...

No, I just don't like when people who didn't go to a tournament claim they would have gotten top 10 or top 5 or whatever, because you're speculating that you're better than everyone who didn't get top 6. I'd rather people not talk about how good they would have done, and instead just show everyone by going to the tournament. I also don't like when people just speculate that they are better than other people whom they've never played or haven't played in awhile. But I mean, if you go to a tournament and do well, then you can talk. Like that tournament you got top 3 at recently. You have every right to talk about how well you played at that tournament, because you were actually there.

I mean, I didn't outright say that you wouldn't get top 6. I just said that it was a competitive tournament, and it may have been harder than you thought. You may very well have gotten top 6 if you went.
kind of not a big deal
and you pretty much always naysay or exclude me whenever i say something about my skill, not just if i say something about who i'm better than
(which i almost never do, and didn't here either)
im sure its just because i talk a lot of ****
but whatever, i dont see a problem in having confidence in your abilities

a while ago, George said that he believed he could place well at MLG

OH NO HE IS SAYIN HE IS BETTER THAN PEOPLE HE HAS NEVER PLAYED WTF GEORGE YA DOUCHEBAG

*Cam*

Smash Lord
oh no he is sayin he is better than people he has never played wtf george ya douchebag
**** straight George!

I haven't just done that to you. I have done that to Nice1 and Zero Gamer also. I don't like when people speculate like that.

And I'm sure I've said that to Kola and Slam before too.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
All right Ed, I'll hit you up with a sexy tag by Sunday. Having that I have to make 4 more anyway before the week is up.

I'm going to renew my premium account on RO, ;D so that makes $10 less dolla for the PlayOver tournament. I'm going to need to regain it through money matches.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
**** straight George!

I haven't just done that to you. I have done that to Nice1 and Zero Gamer also. I don't like when people speculate like that.

And I'm sure I've said that to Kola and Slam before too.
Is it still called speculation if it's the effin truth?

I **** so hard. I'm so good. I'm so MLG.

Also, Ran is p. hot.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
ITT: Ran Yakumo

-an extra stage touhou that isint some annoying cute moe moe junk(like Mokou)
-can look super BADAZZ or DAYUM SHE FIIIINE or beautiful/motherly or....male-ish, but can be cute but without it being annoying
-is a fox(see: DAYUM SHE FIIIIINE)
-nine, fluffy tails
-canon is the strongest EX boss(yukari dosent count)
-makes good fanwork(see: above picture)
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul8UFl72KOY
-fanboy comments
-fanboy comments
-fanboy comments
-fanboy comments
-fanboy comments
-fanboy comments
-fanboy comments
-Yo dawg I heard you like shikigami, so I put a shikigami on your shikigami so you can meddle while you CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!
-http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Ran_Yakumo
-900 year old mage>200 year old mage(patchy)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i think people in general have gotten better internet connections over the past few years , i think on average its probably better

but its still there and it still prevents wifi brawl from being anything actually competitive

j00t

Smash Champion
yep. Cant let you come over when I'm not there.

Also j00t, what are the plans for to6? Call or text 205-907-6657

You guys can definitely come over if you want to split the driving time or practice with me.
Andy officially said that he was planning on leaving at around 7 p.m. tomorrow night. That means we will be there at around 8:30-9? And also Wobbles and DoH are looking for housing from you, so yah. You can ride with us or them :p

Top Bottom