• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Ok, I can fit up to 4 passengers in my car. This is the thing...

Only one person can order the Group Membership passes and everyone else has to wait on that person at the venue before they can pick up their own pass; bc only the person who ordered it has the ability to pick the up passes. So we should meet at like my house and leave at the same time. We'll need one more car...I'll start looking up hotels; one outside Atl is prolly cheapest but I'll look into both. Guess I'll look into housing but IDK who'll house 6 people *shrug.

GM passes end Sept 1st so if you want in on it, either give me (preferrably a check $30, lol, checks) so I can deposit and use my debit to get the passes or pick someone else in the group we trust to do it.

One problem, we need one more person---has to be 6 or more people to qualify.
prehaps i could be your last person to fill in for ya!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yall goin 2 an anime convention or sumthin?

yall playin melee on your comp or sumthin?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
yall goin 2 an anime convention or sumthin?

yall playin melee on your comp or sumthin?
Yes.

Melee on the wii, come over.

You too Cheap. Tonight will be Matt's last night to hang out, we'll be busy the rest of the week...lol, I might actually miss this kid :'(

@mc, sounds good...I'm ordering tickets asap...too bad it looks like noone wants in on the group memership, we could've saved ~$35 all together *shrug

_Keno_

Smash Lord
well I came over, and one again, nobody was there. Dont tell me you guys go to bed at 8:00? I even had mario party this time.

And why not go as a group? We already have 5 people, we just need one more.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Melee on the wii, come over.

You too Cheap. Tonight will be Matt's last night to hang out, we'll be busy the rest of the week...lol, I might actually miss this kid :'(
Do you three ever actually entertain when you ask people to come over? What happened in the three hours between your post and now?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I swear, no matter what J says, he told to me to put "tell russ to come over." I should've put the time, I forgot...

Last time, Honey got out and I went to get him when Russ came over. J was asleep and didn't answer the door...that was not my fault; the one time he decided to fix his sleep schedule and it falls on me that I'm a bad hostess, w/e.

All I can say is this time it was my fault, I didn't put the time.

Don't listen to me...that's fine, but just know I NEVER put "come over" unless J tells me to post it.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Emily's an idiot. She's also fat and ugly and stupid and ghey.

P. much if my sister says for you to come over, don't listen to her because she just told you to come over for Melee 10 minutes before we left for school.

We're back now, so you can come over now if you want, but I'm sure it's too late.

I made a post on MLE's account, but her massive butt is so hurt that she edited it and it's exhausting just getting around Emily because she's so ugly and stupid and ugly and ghey so I naturally needed sleep that one time, but apparently the cat was so tired of being stifled by her and escaped from her pterodactyl arms long enough to crash through the window (destroying it completely before it reassembled itself) and run off so she couldn't catch you at the door.

Also my brother was not there? idk, I'm pretty sure he slept here that night so why he wouldn't get the door... idk...

At least we have the perfect idea for what Russ should wear to AWA.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey when is the next big alabama tournament? I head something about september 5th but im not going to be able to make it for that one so any idea on when the next one is going to be?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Hey when is the next big alabama tournament? I head something about september 5th but im not going to be able to make it for that one so any idea on when the next one is going to be?
There aren't any other scheduled tournaments in AL, but depending on where you are in AL, there are groups of people that travel out of state to places like Columbus GA, Atlanta GA, and the northern Florida area for tournaments.

Is it nothing? Cause that was my second suggestion.
Oh Duchock, you are definitely my favorite Alabama smasher.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
where are all these random people with vaguely familiar names coming from.

and the next big AL tournament is on the 4th, actually.
if a day ahead makes any difference in you going or not.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
wii not reading discs = dead dvd drive.

swap to usb loading pls ok
whoa what, how do I do this sleepyk? I havent played my Wii for like a year because it doesnt read disks, though I can still play games on my Menu. Where can I find info on how to do this?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'd like to know as well.

Also, Russ. You should come over today because we are loading stuff up for NC tomorrow. I need to talk to you about the animals. Also Melee.

I will be here this time. >.>

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'd like to know as well.

Also, Russ. You should come over today because we are loading stuff up for NC tomorrow. I need to talk to you about the animals. Also Melee.

I will be here this time. >.>
I have classes today until 5:30 and then I have a social event thing until 7:30, so dont go to sleep at 8:00 again. George should come over too.

And as for animals, I will feed the cats/dogs and take the dogs out for a poop, but that is as much as I may commit to. I just need to know how many days.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Nah i mean i really wish i could go but i just cant go that soon.

But like do yal ever just get a group of people every now and then and have a tournament? Doesnt have to be any MLG tournaments or anything but is there any tournaments with like 20+ people in it that happen every so often?

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
im gonna try to get poeple together in ensley again in mid september(i know some people who often gamestop who play lolMK).my house is close too so we can do a smashfest afterward if things go well...

@emi, ok, let me know by friday evening b4 6pm if youre going(after 6 ill have no way of contact until sat. evening), also. do you guys have another Monitor i could use, that hueg one got burned and my new one was broken by my mom...)oh, and any info on this anime convention you guys are planning to go to?

also, new kk slider vid for lulz- this ones for the PW fans-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzfFCFyJUSM

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Nah i mean i really wish i could go but i just cant go that soon.

But like do yal ever just get a group of people every now and then and have a tournament? Doesnt have to be any MLG tournaments or anything but is there any tournaments with like 20+ people in it that happen every so often?
lol 20 people is the average for all of alabama's major tournaments

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace

We go to Roswell GA for tournaments that happen once a month. They usually get 30+ entrants. What area of AL are you in? AL doesn't have tournaments often, but hopefully gamebox can start holding monthlies at their new location.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
How do you guys feel about the AU crew hosting a tourney on Sept. 25? Is it too close to AWA? Should it be pushed back a week?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
How do you guys feel about the AU crew hosting a tourney on Sept. 25? Is it too close to AWA? Should it be pushed back a week?

Probably push it a week back I'd say. Soo much is going down these next 2 months AWA, Siege and a monthly in both of those Months. Sounds iffy to host a tourney too close to 1 of those big ones haha.

HotWings

Smash Ace
I live in Fort Rucker. Its near dothan and enterprise. I mean im willing to drive a good distance if its worth it you know lol.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
All right, Zero and Cheap, be there when I get there tonight.

T1J, I'll teach you Barlw if you can make yourself accessible.

I want to try to pick up Pikachu. I think there's a lot of untapped potential in the rat. Oh and stupid chaingrabs.

Funny fact, Captain Falcon can chain grab to sweet spot knee Meta Knight with grab releases. Too bad it doesn't really impact the matchup.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
cheap hit me up on aim

luiis hit me up on aim for raleigh travel info! what am i doing? where am i meeting up?
how many *****es will be in my mouth?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
NOOOOO Billy do the 25th.

I won't be able to do anything for the entire months of October and November, so I wanna do **** this month, dammit! :mad:

j00t

Smash Champion
Alright guys, I'm thinking that FAP2 is going to be on December 11th. I'll post a thread as soon as I get the venue reserved.

So yeah, get hype and all that stuff

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ill make sure to take off for that date.

hopefully i will be okay at melee by then.

ima watch shizwiz videos until my eyes fall out

Top Bottom