• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Muk Man

Smash Rookie
New Player... Im In Huntsville Looking to Practice/train SERIOUSLY wit someone...PM if you can/will help

_Keno_

Smash Lord
New Player... Im In Huntsville Looking to Practice/train SERIOUSLY wit someone...PM if you can/will help
ooo, lucky location, if you are looking to play melee or 64 at least. There is some decent brawl up there too, i suppose.

If you want to meet the rest of AL, there is a b'ham brawl tournament on the 4th of september and 6th of october

Muk Man

Smash Rookie
I Just Saw that, i had already made plans for that weekend in Chicago... but I'll be around

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
muk man u got wifi?

i play wifi brawl and then go to irl tourneys whenever.

also pikachu is mad dumb.
that dude is scary.

also is janitor really gonna start playing again?

get wifi son.

lets play wifi and in irl

even tho i bugged the **** out of u b4

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dont have a wii

but

i hate wifi, so I probably wont do that

well maybe i'll play like one day and then get pissed and then stop again

i dont have a car and no one wants to pick me up thats why i cant do irl smash atm

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i think wifi just takes getting use to. it can be annoying. but if you really want to get good then its just something you gota make yourself slow down and adjust to. but yeah there is alot of pro **** that i cant do on wifi. but other people can. so yeah. if you really want to get better and cant play irl just adjust, no matter how weird or annoying it might be, just get in a mindset for it.

and you keep talking about tech skill in brawl. i use to think that i had bad tech skill in brawl, charecters not doing what i want them to, facing wrong way, etc. etc. but all these were just me playing too fast and mashing attacks too fast.

once you slow down and say "ok im just gonna think and nothing else" and stop doing pointless chains of attacks simply to space yourself from your opponent, then really you get much better control of your charecter. you just gota do things really slow and thought out then advance from there.

like, take a couple matches and literally dont move, or dont attack, until you see an opening for the attack and like pretend its in slow motion LOL

the only tech skill i can think of other than that is like... short hop double lasers with falco and DACUS

people just try to play brawl too fast and end up f'ing up their spam chains of moves.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
bored. waiting for tomorrow so i can be done with having to goto school on a saturdays @.@. and i have an week off to do anything xD.

i just picked up a bunch of anime DVDs too.including all of Kanon and Clannad.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
zero ill be around 2 or 3pm tomorrow. that cool?(i even have my own swimming gear, how nice xD)

*insert next person wanting attention from Zero here*
MLE: lol hes probably asleep...at 2pm...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Come over... uhh... well... you see...

I'm still helping the family move and you guys could come over now and help for like 20 minutes then Smash.

btw, Miles, against Lucario, just camp him or rush him down. Lucario can't handle Meta Knight's rushdown and Lucario can't do anything against campers. Knock him off the stage then have a field day because Lucario effing hates edgeguarding. Or just counterpick any stupid ****ing stage with stupid ****ing floors you can move through for stupid ****ing sharking. Really, anything works on Lucario. He's a bad character.

omg Kanon and Clannad ;_;

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
the dvds are due tomorrow so im ripping them to my computer. ill bring them over tomorrow*with my computer, i cant keep it in the house without my mom trying to put a hammer to it, thats why i dont have a monitor now*(but we gotta finish Honey&Clover first ok?)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Also, my sister does not want y'all over because she thinks we'll have to spend all day moving stuff, but I want y'all to come over because i know that isn't the case. Catch 22.

Remeber that my new address is 2513 H Mountain Lodge Circle, but I might be at 2573 C idk. We will need a little help every now and then though if y'all are okay with that.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
but...but i havent finished yet T.T(i wont cry tho rofl)

if y'all havent finished moving stuff by the time i arrive, i dont mind helping out(ive done my share of moving the past 3 weeks but...@.@)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Shut up Jason, I've been working my *** off all day. WTF.

If you were watching Honey and Clover while I was, ugh...
sdhfjsdhfjsfdj you.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
My apt looks like sheet, I look like sheet, Zero is sheet <3 and I can't believe the fam's gone.

Smash here at your own risk.

Also, I **** at Mario Party, so epic.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: I CAN HAS *******?
You: :D
Stranger: hey
Stranger: are u looking for a horny girl?
You: yes and no
You: i came on here to troll
Stranger: to strip for u in chat progam?
Stranger: taking off her shirt
You: well
You: no
You: e_e
Stranger: with loose buttons
You: pedofile
Stranger: and then her jeans
You: MAH BOOTY IS MINE
You: YOU CANT HAVE IT
You: DX
You have disconnected.

Top Bottom