• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know that I moved down on the PR/was no longer a panelist until Munkus told me at the local tourney last sat.

Now how the hell am I going to use my "I'm ranked number two in the state in brawl" pick-up line on women now? Girls don't give a **** about number three.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol xD pay attention to the forum more Will!

And Zero, so basically she's weaker than Noel? ._. **** man.

<.<;; yea maybe I should just keep practicing with Litchi, but I really just find Noel,Rachel, and Nu much more enjoyable. Litchi is just hot.

Double-D, my smashville playlist isn't changing AT ALL. It's already too beast to even bother trying to replace. As for the other songs xD I'll probably add a few.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Three problems:

A:I might be busy moving my stuff to another area.
B:I'm not even sure if Bham has a carpool for the tournament
C:I have no money

Will_

Smash Journeyman
lol xD pay attention to the forum more Will!
I go straight to social forum, I usually don't look at atl south anymore haha.

But it's cool, although I thought Billy would have taken that spot. He should be above me anyway.

btw I got SSF4 for PS3, PSN is Will_Underscore.

Purple

Hi guys!
"technical difficulty" is the worst reason i hear for people not playing a character. play who you like. if you can't do stuff WELL FREAKIN DUH BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T LEARNED OR PRACTICED IT YET
idk it's like trying to curve a soccer ball when you have never kicked anything in your life then giving up because it's too hard
some people have bad fingers th-

*banned*

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Alright, so if I start up the game and I don't have all of the characters BUT the program is still in English, it means I messed up the path?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Alright, so if I start up the game and I don't have all of the characters BUT the program is still in English, it means I messed up the path?
Ok kola, you patched it correctly. You just have to open up config123 in notepad, and scroll down to Path= then input where it is on your pc (example-path=C:\Users\sarah\Desktop\Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Copy)

Should work fine then.

Also... WOOOoooo I'm Her-Chan!

j00t

Smash Champion
1. Chad
2. moogle
3. j00t
4. Ragnarock
5. Mslano

not enough melee players to have a 10 person PR

sup AL *unsubscribes again*

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Leaving me out j00t? I've gotten pretty good recently.

And me and some others want to come up to huntsville for a smashfest in the coming weeks.

moogle

Smash Ace
1. Chad
2. moogle
3. j00t
4. Ragnarock
5. Mslano

not enough melee players to have a 10 person PR

sup AL *unsubscribes again*
Palmer for top 10!

Since Chad is in AL now, would it look something like

1. Chad
2. Moogle
3. J00t
4. Ragnarok/Mslano?
5-10: Birmingham/Huntsville people
Come to Huntsville!

Leaving me out j00t? I've gotten pretty good recently.

And me and some others want to come up to huntsville for a smashfest in the coming weeks.
Bring aznseal!

j00t

Smash Champion
I bet you guys didn't know this, but...

I play Melee too

T_T
The top 4 that Aznseal and I listed are pretty much undisputed... Ragnarock might be above me though. Do you feel that there are enough travelling Melee players in AL to have a top 10 list? I don't think so ;)

travel more, win tourneys, etc.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm moving to Alabama in like 3 months but I don't play much melee like i used to so I'll be like around 12th place or something. :p

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Her-chan/DoubleDee/Wesley Snipes, I need help.

So I got the files for Hisensoku, but I can't use the application for some reason, yet I am able to play the original 10.5 (or 10.6?) Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. Do I have to put Hisensoku in the root of SWR or what? I'm not sure what to do here.

Also, w00t, I think found an infinite or at least a loop for the girl who's name I keep forgetting... the bunny girl, but the timing is relatively strict.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I decided I wanted to main Ness in Melee. That lasted all of about 2 hours.
That usually happens. I had a similar issue with Yoshi before.

So, I've been playing a lot of Roy recently to celebrate my recent victory over FE6, and I realized that Marth really is a much better version of Roy. Maybe I'll just pick up Marth.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Her-chan/DoubleDee/Wesley Snipes, I need help.

So I got the files for Hisensoku, but I can't use the application for some reason, yet I am able to play the original 10.5 (or 10.6?) Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. Do I have to put Hisensoku in the root of SWR or what? I'm not sure what to do here.

Also, w00t, I think found an infinite or at least a loop for the girl who's name I keep forgetting... the bunny girl, but the timing is relatively strict.
The last post by kola was me actually. I was still on his profile. So I guess I'm Wesley Snipes! Pin you to the wall with my HUGE ****, and penetrate all the way to your FEEEEEMUR!

Anyway... First you get SWR then you patch it to the latest patch... Then you get hisentensoku... But, when you patch it remeber to delete the last part of the path when it asks you were you want Hisentensoku on your pc. ( I think its the /123 part)

Then you need to English patch it, and do the part I just explained to Her-Chan.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
luis you now owe me a stacker meal from burger king for that roy ditto :D

you should really just play who you like playing, imo.

Top Bottom