• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm convinced that AU or Montgomery is the best placed to have a tournament in AL. This allows ppl from different regions in AL to travel and a little bit = bigger turn outs
I would say Montgomery is the best in terms of driving distance for everyone. Auburn and B'ham are not close to everyone, but not too far. Huntsville and Mobile are just too far for all AL players to make.

Auburn would be a great location for a regional tournament, in my opinion. Its sorta in the middle of GA, FL, and AL. The furthest southern state is TN, but it is strictly B+, so no worries there.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I would say Montgomery is the best in terms of driving distance for everyone. Auburn and B'ham are not close to everyone, but not too far. Huntsville and Mobile are just too far for all AL players to make.

Auburn would be a great location for a regional tournament, in my opinion. Its sorta in the middle of GA, FL, and AL. The furthest southern state is TN, but it is strictly B+, so no worries there.
gj cheap for picking the furthest points from me

;-; guess I'll never see you dudes again

Winnar

Smash Lord
Just make it link to smashboards, except change random words to have wave in front of them and cancel after other words

it'd look something like this

Auburn would be a great wavelocation for a regional tournament cancel, in my scrub opinion. Its sorta no johns in the middle of waveGA, FL, and AL. The furthest southern state cancel is TN, wavebut it is strictly B+, so no melee>brawl worries there.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i have burns all over my arm and hands from people burning me with cigarettes
today, they had a "dip off" at the bar i go to. where people brought in their home made nacho dip and there was a contest to see who won.
my interview went well, thanks for asking.
my hair is awesome, imo
i got a chicken biscuit, it was pretty much the shizzle
i honestly want to ring ann coulter's neck

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
shaslam we didn't bhang at bauburn
don't think i didn't c u there qt

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
>_>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yeah i was just chill at auburn.
wasnt very loud.

never really am.

dude, we need to play in meree though.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude wtf

i want to ****ing chill.

im so bored tonight.

but i got to drive to vestavia to play.

i dont want to do that.

moving back to montgomery tommorow.

for a month.

get at me, serin.

frrl.

we could even just like chill at visions and play, not at the tournament.

ya feel me?

we need to play together so i can get back in shape and get good again.

and i may come chill with elev8 and yall when im down there.

im either going to pursue getting better at smash or pursue high school, wet *****'s that missed slam when he was gone, ya feel me? while im down for the rest of this month.
im not sure which one yet.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Yo Zero you mind if I come over tomarrow around 4? If you guys are doing something else this weekend let me know.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Get over here, Matt! We have to do more dramatic readings and I think I have to show you the best cry ever.

Me and Jesse are considering going to a Super Street Fighter IV tourney in Tennessee on Saturday though, but I miss you.

I miss Austin, Russ, Naixin, Her-chan, and Travis.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Man, if you guys are heading off the next day I'm not gonna drive an hour up there ... I just can't.

And no, I wish i was WORKING! Can't get a **** job lol.

It's pretty cool seeing 2 of my drawings on here at once though. (cammycario and jun)

OH, next time I come up there we need to watch the next ep of Katanagatari! Apparently its the best yet.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
florida is only close to florida.
Mobile is close to Florida. Close enough we were able to get Rice and RAM to Auburn. We're gonna try and put together something regular in the Mobile/Pensacolaish area. Would be nice to not have to drive 3 hours to play against more people.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
aww, slam/austin, we is gonna miss you; although weve only seen you like 3 times.
:(
aww, you too matt

but everyone else, the fri smashfest is still on, get a ride and drag your ***es over here!
play me in SSF4?
no, not SStripF4--george where's this site you said you found to download it? safe?

Top Bottom