• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
kola--wtf?! havent seen you in years!

so im maining juri until i finish exploring the characters and i really enjoy her moves--decent damage, imo.

slam--hawt song! we have similar tastes in music. fav'd it. you should come over this weekend and smash with me while zero's at the ssf4 tourn.

btw-really impressed with the debates al has been having.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea a Month is a really long time lol, well Friday is booked for you all, and well I'm expecting Coutney AKA Celestial/Aurorazoni to be over Saturday so eh. I dunno if I'll be seeing you this weekend either.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
janitor--nice pic, but doesnt everyone need that?
lol

mckilla--i need to email some info about the tournament to playover--# of tvs, systems, etc. youre gonna help me out with the tournament rt?
so that the guy wont want to charge $10-im saying 5 tvs/sytems, June 19 from 11-?, i need a guestimate on # of participants--playover is stupid like that, ive got gamers from ga and tn, in addition to the usuals from al--i would geuss like 20-40 people?

btw-we can provide 3 setups, plus anyone else who brings some----at house tourn we usually get like 5 that are brought, so assuming that...
i think we'll have a sufficent # of setups.

anything im missing?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
okay what are you guys's tournament plans in May.

I'd be willing to try and host a tournament in tuscaloosa on the 29th.
(WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY, SO I DONT INTEND TO STAY THERE ALL NIGHT DOUCHEBAGS)

but the zero gamers and george mention tournaments SO i dunno

TELL ME SOMETHING.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
janitor--nice pic, but doesnt everyone need that?
lol

mckilla--i need to email some info about the tournament to playover--# of tvs, systems, etc. youre gonna help me out with the tournament rt?
so that the guy wont want to charge $10-im saying 5 tvs/sytems, June 19 from 11-?, i need a guestimate on # of participants--playover is stupid like that, ive got gamers from ga and tn, in addition to the usuals from al--i would geuss like 20-40 people?

btw-we can provide 3 setups, plus anyone else who brings some----at house tourn we usually get like 5 that are brought, so assuming that...
i think we'll have a sufficent # of setups.

anything im missing?
of course ill still help,idk his email, ill get it next time i go by there.
we'll(apparently) need some kind of proof we can guarantee 20-40+ ppl(i havent been very good on this part,o.o)
hm...a guaranteed amount of setups will help too.maybe something else but im kinda tired and i cant think straight atm lol

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
mckilla=
ive got his email, im emailing him this weekend and setting this **** down.
im tired of playing tag, i want to get it posted for high turnout.

you know Mike G is coming, plus other OoS
im housing them, so locals, idk, i guess if you need it, we can find room--for a few.

Janitor--no tournament plans in may here. idk where else, just go to the atl south, i didnt see any for may except in nc, louisiana, orlando, couldve overlooked something in alabama though. so double check.

our tournament is expected to be june 19--if this venue refuses $5--bc theyre not asking for a payment/downpayment, they expect it from door fees---im gonna book a hotel conference room and pay outtapocket. but door fee WILL NOT be higher than $5. even if 8 people show.

$10 doorfee chargers shot on sight.

*ridiculous*

if youre a reg at our tourn and are not planning on coming june 19--let me or zero know, we're gonna put you down on "confirm" list--"confirm" to me, really only means highly likely, no promises.--dont tell playover that, theyd prolly charge you every time you re-enter, like a ****ing haunted house...piss me off.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
the music discussion thread went ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE.

if it was a thread about anime it would be SO ****ing analytical and informative.

i need to join a music forum again...

Winnar

Smash Lord
First comic would have been amazing if it weren't for the stupid screamer

wasn't even scary or w/e it just ruins an otherwise awesome image

1/10

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
First comic would have been amazing if it weren't for the stupid screamer

wasn't even scary or w/e it just ruins an otherwise awesome image

1/10
Technically it's the last comic. Also, screamers are bad. Don't let that ruin the joy of a simple gag.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
hahahahahahhahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
a
ahahahhahahaha
ahahahahah

hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhaah

OMFGGGGG

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

****ING CHARMANDER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Winnar

Smash Lord
Technically it's the last comic. Also, screamers are bad. Don't let that ruin the joy of a simple gag.
yeah but it's really frustrating because I really liked the charmander comic until the pointless screamer

seriously wtf I mean I was already done reading it so out of the corner of my eye I see the screamer.gif and it's like wtf why?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
okay what are you guys's tournament plans in May.

I'd be willing to try and host a tournament in tuscaloosa on the 29th.
(WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY, SO I DONT INTEND TO STAY THERE ALL NIGHT DOUCHEBAGS)

but the zero gamers and george mention tournaments SO i dunno

TELL ME SOMETHING.
How about you come tot Montgomery on the 29th instead e_e

That was my day!

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
You can speak Japanese, or I could tell you if you really really wanted to know (pro tip: You don't want to know).
I figured out how to buy it. Apparently it's only 1575 yen to download it! I didn't buy it, though.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
You can speak Japanese, or I could tell you if you really really wanted to know (pro tip: You don't want to know).
now youve gotten me curious...is it bad that i DO wanta know?

I figured out how to buy it. Apparently it's only 1575 yen to download it! I didn't buy it, though.
you know that guy i know? well, he doesnt like video games but i think hed like this one...i can download it to the 360?

hmm, nm, i just accepted the fact that he doesnt like video games...BYE :laugh:

i still want SSTRIPF4 though...*goes to see how much 1575 yen is*
edit:
OMG---$17, im totally getting it and incorporating it into smashfests. :) :) :) ;)

any b'ham smash today or tommorrow?
sunday? sure, that's cool with me. finals this mon and tues--zero actually has a photographic memory and doesnt need to study, lol.

Top Bottom