• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
thx winnar I've always liked your avatar too

@Xeedoc you should come to the AU tournament and represent some Lucas.... I dabble in a little Lucas m'self

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
how did I know someone would do that I was seriously thinking to put no homo but then I thought " you know what, these are mature people on these boards they probably won't think of any pedophilia" I was wrong :laugh:

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
how did I know someone would do that I was seriously thinking to put no homo but then I thought " you know what, these are mature people on these boards they probably won't think of any pedophilia" I was wrong :laugh:
Because homo = pedophilia. Obviously.

New Avatar be.te.dubs.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
what would you guys say about a tournament at the end of april?

one of the guys that was at zero's with me yesterday said he wanted to host one in his house.

there would be sufficent room.

and in a college campus there would be alot of people coming that arent already part of the smash community so more money.

he would do brawl and brawl plus singles and doubles.

if you guys cant think of any other tournaments going on at that time and would be interested ill make it happen.
no lie.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
You know what's also the last weekend in April?

University of Alabama's free Anime convention. And it's actually pretty **** legit! There's probably a Smash tournament, but it's an anime convention, so yeaaaah.
http://www.kamicon.net/

Vic Mignogna is gonna be there. And me too. Probably cosplaying as Ness. YOU ALL SHOULD COME! (and also clone yourselves so you can go to AUSOM also).

Edit: addendum: I have no affinity for anime.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea Will should go, if he can get a ride there from other Huntsville players.
That would be a long Greyhound bus ride if not.

Anyway I'm pretty tired and I need to get ready for April 10th some how.

Slam wanna do a smashfest this weekend at Zero's to practice?

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Once duchock tells me how to do the cloning thing he mentioned I'll go to ausom and kamicon.

Depending on how bad I scrub out at orlando I'll ask dan if I can hitch a ride to auburn.

Top Bottom