• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
dear all,
although zero has not editted door fee on jb thread--
THERE IS NOOOOO DOOR FEE
i have the final say in this case, not zero. and i say,
THERE IS NOOOOO DOOR FEE
i like the 'debate' aspect of what everyone's sayin, but this is the last time i am going to address this issue. it's becoming a spam-off, 'hey guys, lets repeat the way we feel even though its been addressed and the majority has successfully changed the way zero and mle host.'
we see both sides, and the decision is as stands, first-event entry fees raised
second-

THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOO DOOR FEE

HAY ES NOOOOOOOOOO PUERTA PAGAR

AHI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PORTEZUELLA HONORARIOS

DARE BE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO' FEE

slam-->nene just left, supposed to come back, zero, derp, cheap...and anyone else who wants to put up o' shutup.
edit:
oh yeah, and KOkingpin+two others drivin in from tn-prolly round 9ish
maybe V and Handorin? idk bout them

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Gahhhh!!!?!?!?!?1

When track season is over and I find a job... I will be smashing at fest. No doubt about it. I'm gonna make sure my mom understands this. I mean, seriously, I just wanna go play video games in a competitive setting. It's not like I'm trying to come become an underground druglord. It's just a way to have fun.

Heh, I wonder what my mom would say if I asked if I could have a toruney at my house? She would know I was safe...

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
KOkingpin, Mr.pickle, and third guy(edit later) are here smashing with us.
pre-tournament smashfest stands at-
5...and counting?

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I always cringe when I see "bomb-omb."

My tournament appearance hinges on someone being nice to me. I can at least show up until 4:30.

Will, bus down, we can at least take doubles.
yeah, imma comin...although I feel a little wasted from smashing/dokaponing all night...starcraft too, protoss ftw.

I'm gonna get so trashed tomorrow...I don't even know who's going.

/drowsy

seriously tho **** the greyhound bus. dragon quest V is the only thing going to keep me sane tomorrow morning.

j00t

Smash Champion
I really want to go tomorrow. There's gonna be so many people there that I want to see again :x

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea you should try and come if you can.

Look forward to seeing ya tomorrow Will

<.< I'm gonna get some sleep, gotta prepare for tomorrow, and hope that the tiara isn't there waiting for me.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Guys I just got back from Bham. I was at the Gallaria mall at like 7:00 to 8:45.

Where the **** were you guys?!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
<.< I could walk to the Gallaria from my location, and you were within minutes of Zero's apt.

xD Why couldn't you guys just have went tomorrow?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Want to trade for one Eevee of every nature.

Edit: Also one Ditto of every nature with 31 IVs in every stat.

I should seriously just hack.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
That's what any logical person trying to build a competitive Pokemon team would do.

Or just do Shoddy Battle.
The stupid part about this is that I'm not even working on a team. I just want an Adamant-natured Ho-oh with a good IV spread, in case I ever want to use one in an Uber setting. And the game is forcing me to do this encounter before I can advance in the plot. Having an Adamant Espeon is going to make this easier, I suppose, but it's just dumb.

Edit: Finally, I can move on to beat the Elite Four. I've been at the Ho-oh encounter for at least a week.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I only just now picked up the sixth badge. I feel so behind :(.

But I'm gonna be much further behind. I just borrowed heavy rain from a friend. I can't wait to wake up and start playing it! (DON'T SPOILERS ME!!!)

j00t

Smash Champion
God ****it. George, when are you moving? I wanted to see you one last time :(

but I won't be able to make it down there today. Meh, stupid schoolwork.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The stupid part about this is that I'm not even working on a team. I just want an Adamant-natured Ho-oh with a good IV spread, in case I ever want to use one in an Uber setting. And the game is forcing me to do this encounter before I can advance in the plot. Having an Adamant Espeon is going to make this easier, I suppose, but it's just dumb.

Edit: Finally, I can move on to beat the Elite Four. I've been at the Ho-oh encounter for at least a week.
I was upset about it, too.

I just beat Lugia up, though--In the process, I found out that he comes back at a higher level if you just KO him.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
AU has

Billy
M3T
Ritsune
Alias
Cam
Dark X

and a few others, not many Melee players I think. They also usually have carpools for events in Georgia.

;D but because you're smart and everything I'm sure you already know not to pick colleges based off of smash scenes.

WAIT

Reflex you're going to HERB today aren't you? Good Luck!

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I beat the game like... thursday/friday.

I'm gonna need to go catch Ho-oh sometime soon, but I was working on a team for a wifi tourney at AiB. I had plans for a tropius that I think could wall the **** out of someone.

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
AU has

Billy
M3T
Ritsune
Alias
Cam
Dark X

and a few others, not many Melee players I think. They also usually have carpools for events in Georgia.

;D but because you're smart and everything I'm sure you already know not to pick colleges based off of smash scenes.

WAIT

Reflex you're going to HERB today aren't you? Good Luck!
I have no choice. Im not getting any aid so i have to go to either AU or UA cause of full rides.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Chad I'm playing Cave Story and I'm at labyrinth and I'm stuck :o. I gave the doctor the cure-all and got to the boulder room but curly isn't there she's just still sitting on the bed sick. Am I gonna have to start the game over?

Top Bottom