• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
welcome to castraction land.

hey janitor.
nate lost my phone charger so if i dont text you today then my bad.
my phone is dead.
later im going to get one mabey.

if i do ill text you if anything is popping lol.
if i dont get one....

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Great Job elev8, hey Russ will we need another wii set up? I could bring mine. Plus do you or Zero have any knowledge of the custom music function? I'd like some help with that.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could help you out with that. I don't know how to convert an mp3 to a brstm (what the wii reads), but I'm good on everything else. xD

Hit me up on aol if you want.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Alabama's finest meleers are required to schedule an appearance at the DML apartment for a state vs state crew battle.

Arkansas vs Alabama, sound fun? :D

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Something i wanted to post... but i completely forgot....

oh yeah, concerning BRTSMs. its not hard. A google search should lead you to smashboards that has a link for the brtsm converter.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hey Alabama. I know many of you aren't ready to hear this, but Ganondorf is the best character in Melee. I have started a group to help spread the word. I started the group on Sunday night and we've got 40 members (believers) already. I've been trying to recruit more believers to help spread the word before it is too late. Will_ has already joined, since I am sure he knows a lot about the future metagame of Melee and he knows what it will eventually turn into (Ganon dittos).

If you would like to join the group, click this link and click "join group": http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1653

We are currently discussing our Ganondorf horror stories. You must join to read and contribute. Thank you for your time.

j00t

Smash Champion
Hey Alabama. I know many of you aren't ready to hear this, but Ganondorf is the best character in Melee. I have started a group to help spread the word. I started the group on Sunday night and we've got 40 members (believers) already. I've been trying to recruit more believers to help spread the word before it is too late. Will_ has already joined, since I am sure he knows a lot about the future metagame of Melee and he knows what it will eventually turn into (Ganon dittos).

If you would like to join the group, click this link and click "join group": http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1653

We are currently discussing our Ganondorf horror stories. You must join to read and contribute. Thank you for your time.
Impossible, I say!

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Youre avatar makes me make that face, IHSB.

Edit: Gnomeregon's the best. You *****es be jealous of my engineering skills.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I already fill the gay quota for the whole state of Alabama. Any more and God would simply not let the state function.
isnt reimeii gay?

man i hope he's gay because otherwise that would be kind of ****ed up for me to think that
yes i am (VERY FEW straight people would use the in-game tag ***GT)
with that being stated, the state of Alabama shall cease to function due to holy interferences of sorts

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
yes i am (VERY FEW straight people would use the in-game tag ***GT)
with that being stated, the state of Alabama shall cease to function due to holy interferences of sorts
:O

I am extremely happy right now, and apparently oblivious. Better GTFO before the earthquakes and hellfire start.

And while we're on a collegehumor kick, this one is my favorite. Ever. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1921405

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im gonna start using the tag Satan in game

i think i have changed my tag every tournament that i go to.

a little history on my tags
slAm
Slam!
sha!
Wahah
Cut!
Satan

i need not to be so indecisive.

Top Bottom