• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Xeedoc, Lust Sin is Jin's theme. Trust me. :)
ETERNAL BLAZE
LUST SIN (Jin's theme)
Cynthia Battle Theme
I've already got the first two, if you read my post. D:

That's funny, because I've been trying to do the same thing for awhile. If anyone knows how to get Miracle Matter from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards onto my Wii, I need to know! I still don't know why 02 beat out Miracle Matter for getting into Brawl... Total wrong choice of music from that game.
Umm, just make a folder in your SD card in private->wii->app->rsbe->pf called sounds. Then make a sub-folder with the name strm. Then download the brstm of your choice and put it in the file. Use this thread to see what you need to name the file, and then you're set. ^_^b

I don't really know how to convert an mp3 to a brstm though, without downloading it. :O

^o btw i took down ur number(you gave it to me in the thread a week or so ago) ill call if i wanna set something up for the weekend...

also,this has to be put in ur brawl playlist...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ZpNt9nW8Y

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKb3ycaOFnY&feature=related
That's INCREDIBLE. I don't say that very often.

If anyone REALLY wants a song, I'd be happy to convert if for them. I'll just need an email/AIM and a youtube link of the song
I'll take you up on that offer. :O
I'd like the kk slide- fighting of the spirit song that mc-killawesome posted.
and if you're willing to, this also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBiweggJPKY&feature=related :O

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Umm, just make a folder in your SD card in private->wii->app->rsbe->pf called sounds. Then make a sub-folder with the name strm. Then download the brstm of your choice and put it in the file. Use this thread to see what you need to name the file, and then you're set. ^_^b
Actually, I already made and installed the file not long after I posted that >.> Do you want me to make you one? Send me the mp3 and I'll try to loop it the best I can. I'll send you back the brstm :) EDIT: To everyone: THIS IS ONE SONG REQUEST, AND ONE ONLY; NO MORE

And omg I don't know why Brawl didn't just ship with this song. I've changed the song title to "Miracle Matter" at the beginning of the match, but I don't think you can change it in "My Music" unless you ISO hack. If anyone knows otherwise, please tell me!

&& lol I froze the game twice just getting the name to work, much less making the song!

I'm probably going to put some WALL-E music in next; I found a WALL-E R.O.B. texture and an EVE Kirby texture to go with it! :)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
:D

What program are you using to convert your mp3s? Do you have a PC or Mac? :O

edit: the smile has a link to a song.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just edited that post above yours, ryan.

What am I voting for again? :confused::confused::confused:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I just edited that post above yours, ryan.
lolpic
What am I voting for again? :confused::confused::confused:
Omg this song is AWESOME! I'm definitely going to get this in Brawl!

New vote on MK Banned for the lulz <,<

EDIT: I'm done! What song do you want it to replace? I'll give you the file to change the title too.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
EDIT: I'm done! What song do you want it to replace? I'll give you the file to change the title too.
Well, I'd like to do that manually, considering I add songs/stage/characters in spurts so I can save time. If the download file is named somewhere along the lines of 'thrash the plank' then that'd be cool.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
That has to be the meanest thing ever D:

curses it's funny though ><
it's pretty silly, but lets not forget that this was a serious tragedy. I lived in NYC at the time and I seen this happen during my 3rd period physics class in my junior year in HS. My friend also lost his aunt that day.

That's all I wanted to say on that. =D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
o.o It died after we heard you talk about that.

-----------

I guess, but I should know better. This is the internet after all xD

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Ok, whoever wanted me to make the brtsm for them, what song on what stage would you like replaced? or maybe even some menu music?

JKHDaBomb

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone go to the Brawl League last night?
Yeah I went...and I won with Link, haha. I enjoyed it though because I never get to play with ANYONE. That and it's kinda nice to beat people and make money even if they're not super awesome. Though I am going to try to convince them to use official tournament rules and run an actual tournament instead of a point system with one prize at the end of the semester...way too many problems with that.

btw they consider all the competitors at TCS to be smash gods, haha :lick:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ganon vs gnw isn't even fun for gnw.
you just get shieldpoked and die.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ok, whoever wanted me to make the brtsm for them, what song on what stage would you like replaced? or maybe even some menu music?
Whoa whoa whoa, you actually know how to do that stuff? <.< Dude you gotta help me set mine up. It's the last thing I need to do with the wii.....

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
I am really considering going to pound 4. Big tournament lots of chances to lose, high probability of not even making it out of pools, insane amount of time it takes to get there, really pricey admission costs, hotel cost transportation costs etc. Yeah i really want to go!!!!

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Where is pound 4? I would actually like to go to a big tourny...eventually.

Also scourge, I wanted to friendly you at the last tusca tournament but never got to. :ohwell: I also found out your sister mains peach (we did like 20 peach dittos). Your better be well prepared next tourny for my peach ;)

And I still havent heard any word on AL tournies. :(

Top Bottom