• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Whose Wii's had all the texture hacks at TCSV? Seeing Shadow and Ninja Turtles and Mr. L and Space Ghost was quite the nice surprise. lol And I think I'm gonna drop Falco. Not because I suck with him (even though I do) cause I wouldn't drop my favorite character even if I was terrible with them. That's not how I roll. I'm just tired of him and think he has a one dimensional style. I think I'm gonna focus on just Luigi and Yoshi. I would try Samus but she's not as fun anymore. I believe seeing Big Lou **** was an inspiration for Luigi. lol Those are both the most fun characters I use now anyway.

j00t

Smash Champion
BigLou's Luigi is pretty sick. Makes me want to play him again... whenever I play Brawl that is.

But I can play him in Melee too!!!!

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, could u add me moogle

Too lazy to put my code, Russellville, bowser

I live about an hour and a half from huntsville but u can add me to the huntsville area anyway

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
And I think I'm gonna drop Falco. Not because I suck with him (even though I do) cause I wouldn't drop my favorite character even if I was terrible with them. That's not how I roll. I'm just tired of him and think he has a one dimensional style.
Have you seen Kismet play this character?

Winnar

Smash Lord
isnt this BrwnS thing getting a little ridiculous?
Did you see the **** he pulled? He u-tilted a MK out of tornado. For the kill. From behind.

No amount of ridiculousness is too much for this man, he u-tilts tornadoes

AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Have you seen Kismet play this character?
Well yeah but like I'd ever get that good. lol Okay so his style isn't that one dimensional but either way I'm still tired of him because I've been playing him since the game came out. It's the same as when I used Marth exclusively for Melee for many a year and then just got tired of him and had to switch to Falco.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Hopscotch it is then.

You're going down, Will. My legs are top tier hoppers and at least A tier scotchers.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Well yeah but like I'd ever get that good. lol Okay so his style isn't that one dimensional but either way I'm still tired of him because I've been playing him since the game came out. It's the same as when I used Marth exclusively for Melee for many a year and then just got tired of him and had to switch to Falco.
rofl i love this.
"hey i'm not doing well with my character or anything and i don't go to big OOS tournaments so i am easily getting bored with the game and switching characters instead of advancing my metagame with one character and traveling to test myself and finding out that there is a lot more to my character than my existing knowledge and acquiring the drive to further my knowledge and experience and...."

also i throw up a Halo 2 MM challenge

also a going to africa money match

who's down for it?
first person to visit africa in the next week wins

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
rofl i love this.
"hey i'm not doing well with my character or anything and i don't go to big OOS tournaments so i am easily getting bored with the game and switching characters instead of advancing my metagame with one character and traveling to test myself and finding out that there is a lot more to my character than my existing knowledge and acquiring the drive to further my knowledge and experience and...."

also i throw up a Halo 2 MM challenge

also a going to africa money match

who's down for it?
first person to visit africa in the next week wins
Wait, what? I already said I'm not even that into playing competitively really so I don't care. And I said the reason I'm switching isn't because I wasn't I wasn't doing well it's because I'm tired of him. Why would I stay with a character that I don't like playing anymore? And you don't even like Brawl so why are you chiding me about it? lol Btw I'm not actually taking any of this seriously.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh, sorry. I haven't been to this thread in a while. missed the bit where you don't play competitively.

and since when do you have to like something to criticize it (or its players, rather. I don't like basketball but that doesn't mean I can't talk about its players)? my point was all encompassing anyway, regardless of any game you play.

also where does this mindset that I dislike brawl come in?

Top Bottom