• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
I'd like to post an update on the status of Rei, Opti (moi), Seph, and the Falcon player:

We're all going to this thing in Columbus. I don't remember if it were this thread or another I should say...but my internet's being REALLY bad right now, so I don't have time to look.

...jeah, that's about it.
I CALL SHOTGUN!!!! Yea what now.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
We Alabamians need a home on the Atlantic South board. :teeth:

Let me know if you want to advertise a tournament around here.

Tournaments Around Here
--------------------------------
September 16 - Get 4 Stocked - Columbus, GA
September 22 - INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN
October 7 - Smashers Unite!!! - Fort Walton Beach, FL
November 11 - START Smashing Tournament - Florence, AL
--------------------------------

Post in this thread if you want to be added to the Alabama smashers list!

If don't like your region grouping and want to secede (>_>), let me know. Example: Putting Phenix City with Montgomery is a little weird, and they might want their own region.

Alabama Smashers
-----------------------
Huntsville Area
-----------------------
Coach (Huntsville) - Mario/CF/Peach
Moogle (Huntsville) - Sheik/CF
MuffinZoRz (Huntsville) - Falco/Doc/Jiggz/Y.Link
Opti (Huntsville) - Ganondorf/Fox/Falco
Rei (Huntsville) - Sheik/Link
Scrappy (Florence) - Luigi
Sephranos (Huntsville) - IC's
T4RN1SH (Florence) - G&W/CF/Samus
Thief (Huntsville/Tuscaloosa) - Fox/IC's/Mario
-----------------------
Birmingham Area
-----------------------
Khanczar (Centre) - Link/CF
Thief (Tuscaloosa/Huntsville) - Fox/IC's/Mario
Vidda (Tuscaloosa) - CF/Pikachu
-----------------------
Montgomery Area
-----------------------
Dark Ninja (Phenix City) - Pikachu/Mario
Nice1 (Selma) - Peach/Marth/Falco
Reflex (Phenix City) - Bowser/low tier
-----------------------
Mobile Area
-----------------------
DS_Smasher? SuicideDolls? Where are you?
Ragnarock (Prichard) - Falco/Fox/Link

lordofallmuffins

Smash Cadet
What does the from Mobile mean...I don't understand!

I am very bored and this thread is very dead.

When are we going to get the weeklys back up at The Deep? I am so very bored of not going to those.

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
What does the from Mobile mean...I don't understand!

I am very bored and this thread is very dead.

When are we going to get the weeklys back up at The Deep? I am so very bored of not going to those.
Well maybe if you didn't spend your time camping then you could go on tournament trips. -.-. Gah. So when you campin again? :p

S

shin marth

I am from Mobile, Al but I am in Huntsville for school. That is all I meant. Hey what's up, ragnarock?

Sensai

Smash Master
ShinMarth, you said you're in Huntsville?

I'll play you. Anyone's better then Muffin...

And I'm changin' my tournament name to avoid confusion. From henceforth, I shall be known as SENSAI.

Minus the caps.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
whats up shin marth. I'm assuming that you go to Alabama A&M , if you do i can come play you one weekend if thats cool. Also there's another SSBM player up there as well that i play.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Sensai, i don't know if your in the Mobile or Huntsville area, but if it doesn't matter to you. I'll play you on day to, I just need some serious practice before that tournament in Fort Walton Beach.

Sensai

Smash Master
whats up shin marth. I'm assuming that you go to Alabama A&M , if you do i can come play you one weekend if thats cool. Also there's another SSBM player up there as well that i play.
We should all get together sometime. I have the perfect place: Muffin's house.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
whats up Sensai. I'm down for that just give me a day and i'll see can i make it.Make sure it's on the weekend and Shin Marth is cool with meeting up to.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Here are the people i like to use: Shiek, Samus, CF, Y.Link, and Dr.Mario....out of those 5 there has to be one that can be my main :ohwell:.

G&W is still ganna be my 2-D ***-kicker.

moogle

Smash Ace
Ok, I thought about it more. I'll probably still main Sheik, but I'm looking at Peach or Jiggly as a secondary character. I don't think my CF is that good anymore (sorry, GAWes). And Fox is too good to ignore using... my Fox is getting better.

SSB64 rest timing carries over to SSBM rest timing. :) Also fair/bair to rest works about the same way in both games. And resting people who roll/tech near me is too fun.

I dunno... I need to test out my Peach and Jiggly on lots of good people.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Guess im ganna use whoever from now on. I'm kinda done with SSBM anywho, getting ready for the Wii cause im dieing for something new.

Sensai

Smash Master
I dunno... I need to test out my Peach and Jiggly on lots of good people.
Sign me up. My Ganon needs some uber help against Peach's and Jigz. And against Sheiks, too.

But my vote for you goes for Luigi. He's just so BA, and you don't get to see too many of 'em.

S

shin marth

This weekend would be a good time to play. If you just give me the directions or a place to meet at.

moogle

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be gone all day Saturday... but tonight (Friday night) or anytime Sunday is good for smashing.
Sensai+crew ("The Dynasty") + Moogle + Shin Marth + Thief?? + Coach?? = woot

Sensai

Smash Master
Big Spring Jam (a huge collection of concerts) is this weekend, meaning a LOT of people will be there.

But, since I'm only into good music, I'm not going. Y'know...'cause it's all ****.

But I'll play, whatever. Muffin, Player1, whatever, is going, so we'd have to play somewhere else.

Moogle, any ideas?

[Edit:]

I'm good for Sunday, too. Just whenever.

Looking for practice, anyways.

Oh, and you all should rate the vids that are up. Look in the 1v1's, and it should be a rate me thread.

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
Big Spring Jam (a huge collection of concerts) is this weekend, meaning a LOT of people will be there.

But, since I'm only into good music, I'm not going. Y'know...'cause it's all ****.

But I'll play, whatever. Muffin, Player1, whatever, is going, so we'd have to play somewhere else.

Moogle, any ideas?

[Edit:]

I'm good for Sunday, too. Just whenever.

Looking for practice, anyways.

Oh, and you all should rate the vids that are up. Look in the 1v1's, and it should be a rate me thread.
So Sensai just gave me a call and was saying "So Seph lets play smash at your house this weekend. So I said K." My house is on south parkway on Hobbs Road (Across from Super Wal-Mart) The Address for Google Map is 449 Hobbs Road Apartment C108 Yes I have an apartment but its a nice size. Sunday is a good day though to play.

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
As long as you can do the 70 peach dances then your set. Oh yea make sure you can kick alot. Thats what I learned from Thief. Kicking is good. and dancing. Kicking and dancing.

:p

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Turn Dacning! It's outplayed only by Turnip Dance, it's 2 letters better.

For serious though, practice those things I ligitimately taught you.

M

Medivh

I live in South huntsville and love to smash. What time would be good to come?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
There are so many players in huntsville. Man, I wish I was up there. There aren't hardly any smash players down here.

Top Bottom