• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

lovin michael x

Smash Rookie
-sigh- i have to work today and i have my mom's car and she doesn't trust me to drive it to h'ville...oh well...you guys all need to come to athens...lol b/c there is nothing else to do here...

Sensai

Smash Master
Man...this thread picked up pretty quickly. I had no idea that so many people in Bama played.

No one showed up at Seph's at 3 today except me. Haha....bummer...

Anyways, someone needs to figure out when we're doing something next.

Moogle, I choose YOU! /throws pokeball.

moogle

Smash Ace
"Kupo!" Moogle uses DANCE. Moogle is confused!

ahem... maybe we can play Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday night? Monday's not good for me this week. And next weekend I'm probably going down to Tuscaloosa all weekend. Oh yeah, Sephranos's apartment sounds like a good venue for this, assuming that's ok with him.

Medivh, if you want to be added to the Alabama smashers list on the first page, tell me what characters you play. :p

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
I showed up. And after you left three other guys showed up. But yea whenever is cool. Just give me a day and I'll check with my parental figure. (He's really lax so it should be fine.):embarrass This emote looks messed up just an fyi

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm up for Seph's house on Wednesday. I got nothing to do on Wednesday's anyways; girlfriend's off skating, hate my family...

Oh, there is that pesky school thing...eh, I'll skip it.

S

shin marth

Hey Sephranos, what's up? Still smashing this weekend? I know that Ragnarok wants to come up tomorrow and play also.

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
This isn't Sephranos, it's Sensai. I'm not sure if Smash is still up for the weekend, 'cause Seph got suspended from school for being a complete IDIOT. So, his dad might not allow for it. I'm not sure, and I'll talk to him about it.

Yes, Thief. EXACTLY like that.

Sensai

Smash Master
It's a banner that they have put into their signature.

I'd offer more help, but I don't think I can, haha. There should be some specific topic(s) on this, so look around.

Sensai

Smash Master
Your house is open unless you're out doing something.

Then, well, it's, y'know, NOT open.

[Edit:]

So stop doing ****, *******.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Whats up you guys i went to the tournament in Fort Walton. I placed 9th, my boy J rudolph tied with me in 9th too, my other team mate placed 13th out of 25. It was some live a** compition there to and i learned alot to.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I don't care if you did, but the paper said we tied and any way your talking like you didn't like what i typed. Then the I played guy camped, thats why i dropped one. Its cool though and plus we supposed to be team mates you shouldn't even react or gave a answer like that.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
but you know what i almost forgot to say this to you J.r. Its not you beat me at my crib sure your sheik pisses me off a little bit, i admit she's real good, but fox's waveshine puts a stop too that. Don't you agree? ha ha.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

GJ. Where do you guys live again? It's fall break here, we should get together and play sometime.

I'm picking up Ness. :-/

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well, we both live in the mobile area, where do you live, maybe we can come to you or vice-versa. Also my friend Shin Marth told me he saw your matches on Youtube to. Sometime today i need to look you up and see some of your matches.

moogle

Smash Ace
ragnarock: Sensai and I are from Huntsville... on the other side of the state from Mobile. >_>

Sensai: We could smash any evening/night this week. I might be in Tuscaloosa this weekend, though.

Shin Marth: We haven't played before... we should fix that sometime. :p Are you at UAH or A&M or somewhere else?

Thief: Ya hear that? I might be in Tuscaloosa this weekend.

me: I got 2nd at Smash Troopers 2, and 4th at the INNsomnia biweekly, both in Memphis, TN this past weekend. Just doing my best to represent Alabama. >_>

S

shin marth

I am here at A&M. Moogle, if you don't go to Tuscaloosa this weekend we could probably play then, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. It really doesn't matter which day, just when you have the time.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well moogle i can probably play you if you go to Tuscaloosa its much closer to Mobile than Huntsville.

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Moogle you going up to Ballard's Bday? We're gonna party saturday night too, so if you came up then we could still get a night in.

Sensai

Smash Master
****...no activity in this thread for a few days, and then BAM.

Ragnarok/Shin Marth:
My YouTube matches are pre-tay bad...they were mostly just for experimenting with my oft-neglected camera. They're not HORRIBLE matches, but I think I usually play a bit better then that.

Moogle:
GJ Moogle. Represent. (insert flashy gang symbols)

Anyone who's listening:
I can play any day this week, tomorrow (Thursday) being the best. I may even have a place, if anyone's interested and Moogle doesn't feeling like having us over again (cool dog, BTW).

Just post it.

moogle

Smash Ace

Sensai (or anyone in Huntsville that sees this message): I'm up for smashing tonight. AIM me at moogle561 or call me or something.

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle! Too late! Me and P1 had been smashing since...oh hell, 5ish? Shoulda given one of us a ring or something.

Oh well, sorry mate.

lordofallmuffins

Smash Cadet
Yeah, so anyways.

Today (Friday) I'm going to a movie and getting my a hair cut a bit. I can play anytime after that + sat + sun. Also, I already have 2 t.v's set up in my living room so we could play here if you'd like.

moogle

Smash Ace
Ok, I cemented my plans. I'm going to Tuscaloosa Saturday evening/night.

I'm up for smash Friday night or Saturday afternoon. I'm an addict. :(

Sensai, you have my cell number, but I don't have yours.

Sensai

Smash Master
Bah, I'll give it to you next time I see you.

I reserved a Wii today...w00t. That and LoZ: TP.

YAY!

Oh, and [Edit:]

I can't play tonight...going to the cornmaze.

Tomorrow afternoon sounds like it might work, though...when you leaving?

Sensai

Smash Master
Muffin and I are going to be busy on Saturday from 4 on.

Sunday, I'm mostly free. Even tonight, actually, but I'd be bringing the girl with me (anniversary).

Top Bottom