• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
Assuming my parents aren't gonna be Nazi's this time (I have no faith), I'll be stopping by with Muffin for this one in Georgia. If not that one, then the one on the 11th. If not either...then, well, you know what my parents are.

First tournament appearance at either one of those. W00t.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Moogle, i'd be more than happy to play, plus scrappy is off this weekend so we might be able to come to huntsville. I'll talk to him about it, he'll prob be interested in going, seeing as how we cant go to Columbus.

moogle

Smash Ace
T4rnish said:
What day are you planning to play, sun dya would be best for us but saturday we might be able to come.
Any time during the weekend is fine, I think. Though Coach and I might be playing Saturday afternoon if you want to join us.

And Thief, are you coming to Huntsville or something? :p

moogle

Smash Ace
Khanczar: As far as I know, yeah, nothing at the Deep. Though, you should go to the Columbus tourney next week. :p

T4rnish: You could still come to my house on Sunday. :p

lordofallmuffins: I wanna go!

lordofallmuffins

Smash Cadet
Lol. I don't care. Come over if you want. I think there are a few people from smash club (who I am going to assume arn't very good) and Sensai and maybe Rei...I dunno.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
True we could still come on sunday, it would be an alright trip since we cant go to Columbus. Maybe we have an afternoon smashfest or something.

Nope no dice, we cant come because of reason's i cant say.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey Moogle, ive kinda stuck with G&W, C.Falcon, and im learning Samus so if you could make those my people i would be greatful.

nice1

Smash Lord
hey moogle can u switch my fox to falco plz i use falco and i play better with him than fox i would appreciate it

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
So i'm a new face here. My name is Sephranos and I live in Huntsville and play with muffin and Opti and Rei. I main Ice climbers. I'm also going to the tourny in Georgia this saturday. I'm decent and still learning to play better. (I could only play when Opti or Muffin were there due to a lack of gamecube until this weekend. And now I'm playing it non-stop and studying up on it as best I can.) And I'm vice president in the smash club. Muffin is my loyal servant and I am a follower of El Dictator. (Opti)

nice1

Smash Lord
man this is gay majority of people in Al live in Huntsville where i'm stuck in selma where i can't find smashers except my cousi.n man i wish i lived in Huntsville i could get some good practice in

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm sitting in my aiding class, it's 7th period. Heh...good ol' aiding period IS good for something...

man this is gay majority of people in Al live in Huntsville where i'm stuck in selma where i can't find smashers except my cousi.n man i wish i lived in Huntsville i could get some good practice in
Drive up to Huntsville. I'm more then willing to play new people.

Muffin's wussed out of the tournament for personal reasons (wimp!), so that leaves Rei, Seph, me, and this other kid we know without a ride, as Muf was our guy with the van. So, we might not be able to make it up to Columbus this Saturday but we're still trying. I think we should know by tonight if we're gonna be able to make it.

And don't believe a word Seph says. He's bad.

nice1

Smash Lord
I'm sitting in my aiding class, it's 7th period. Heh...good ol' aiding period IS good for something...

Drive up to Huntsville. I'm more then willing to play new people.

Muffin's wussed out of the tournament for personal reasons (wimp!), so that leaves Rei, Seph, me, and this other kid we know without a ride, as Muf was our guy with the van. So, we might not be able to make it up to Columbus this Saturday but we're still trying. I think we should know by tonight if we're gonna be able to make it.

And don't believe a word Seph says. He's bad.
i would but i'm only 15 and i don't turn 16 until next year so i can get my drivers license but next year hopefully i can drive up there

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
Rofl at sephranos...If by Vice President you mean doing nothing while I talk then yes. You suck with IC's.
Hey Muffin remember that time you were ****ing emo? Oh yea thats every day of your life. Go cut yourself. And Opti. I'm only bad to you because you are teaching me ***. Of course i'm going to be worse than you. Plus the fact that I JUST got a gamecube too. :p Give me a few weeks.:psycho:

Sensai

Smash Master
Hey Muffin remember that time you were ****ing emo? Oh yea thats every day of your life. Go cut yourself. And Opti. I'm only bad to you because you are teaching me ***. Of course i'm going to be worse than you. Plus the fact that I JUST got a gamecube too. :p Give me a few weeks.:psycho:
Haha. I just got from his house. Gave him a crash course on WDing, DDing, DIing, chain throwing, crouch cancelling, L-Cancelling, and teching.

Desynching I'm horrible with. He's gotta figure that **** out for himself.

Sephranos

Smash Rookie
Haha. I just got from his house. Gave him a crash course on WDing, DDing, DIing, chain throwing, crouch cancelling, L-Cancelling, and teching.

Desynching I'm horrible with. He's gotta figure that **** out for himself.
Figured it out partly thanks to Chu Dat. :p Watched his movies and mimic'd him.

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Figured it out partly thanks to Chu Dat. :p Watched his movies and mimic'd him.
I'll help you some with that, just come grab me in Columbus sometimes. I'm pretty happy with my Ice Climbers.

Also, I'll probably come to the Florance tournament,

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sorry, by florance I meant Muscle Shoals. I usually don't think that far ahead, and have been ridiculously busy, most recently with completely painting my Dorm room.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Not a problem Thief, i just thought that you dint know or you werent coming. I forgot that you were in college and all, Having fun :psycho:

Sensai

Smash Master
I'd like to post an update on the status of Rei, Opti (moi), Seph, and the Falcon player:

We're all going to this thing in Columbus. I don't remember if it were this thread or another I should say...but my internet's being REALLY bad right now, so I don't have time to look.

...jeah, that's about it.

Top Bottom