• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hmm, as expected, the controller drops simple A commands easily, and the stick barely recognizes pivots so I cant CG (though amazingly enough I could perfectly in training mode, but in Vs mode it either read only the shielding, or turned way to slowly). Well for 10 dollars, I got my moneys worth -_-

Stevo

Smash Champion
brawl is
10% luck (no tripping)
20% skill (chaingrabbing)
29% concentrated power of character choice
1% pleasure
40% Pain
and 100% reason to remember the old game (melee)

just kidding <3 brawl players but

WHO IS READY TO MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salamander

Smash Rookie
I'm already teaming with Colin. Sorry. ]=

(This is Jake on another account, BTW. Though the colour and Charmeleon should make that obvious.)

:005:

MeSSi

Smash Ace
hey its alvin, i'm just gonna post this in this thread. ash already posted this in the PR thread but i'll post it again so that everyone can watch the matches, below is the original post by ashkan. (btw these friendlies are from october and november... long time ago, we only had the time to upload them now, after exams... enjoy and comment!)

Hey guys, so the twins, wilson and I have started a youtube channel. It'll be managed by me, and we're going to start bringing a setup and start recording matches at tournaments! We've got some sets up of friendlies, including us 4, killL0ck and T-Block. So be sure to check it out.

P.S. the names of the videos are organized so the first name to appear in the name is the winner of the set.

This sunday is going to be a hell of a time, we'll start tons of recording, and we can continue to find harder opponents. Oh and dont forget crew battles.

HYPE for sunday!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Diminisht

MeSSi

Smash Ace
yea bro bro bro i know.... hopefully vania wants to set up like a recording partnership with us and that way both our youtube channels get more views... i'm planning to post dim's youtube channel in the PR thread and in this thread (on the first page) that way alberta's brawl scene and in general the WC gets recognition

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
brawl is
10% luck (no tripping)
20% skill (chaingrabbing)
29% concentrated power of character choice
1% pleasure
40% Pain
and 100% reason to remember the old game (melee)

just kidding <3 brawl players but

WHO IS READY TO MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looooooooooool. I see what you did there.

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
So, for someone who's never been to NAIT, could anyone explain how to get there from transit? xD Imma try to google maps it but maybe someone could explain it better xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
If you're coming from Lister, just go to UofA and take the 130 going to Northgate and stop at NAIT. It's really easy =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
no problem Sam. Sometimes I've noticed that the 130 doesn't run on weekends which is whack.

You should check the site before hand lol. If that's the case, you can lrt down to city centre and ride the 9 heading to Northgate and get off at NAIT.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
i can brings another controller ut i'm not longer coming for melee day cause i'm 2 lazy and i have an xmas party to go to. And i'ma play cod all day cause i'm awesome. Jack u haz a 360? also Jamie can u post ur gamertag again I forgot to add u. Also since school is over for 09 i will bucther all engrish and channe the asians until 2010.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Jack you better be careful. Activision decided to try and screw over all PC users for giving them so much **** with no dedicated servers by switching to uPnP. This equals chance of you getting dial-up for a month :p

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Yeah I know all the info on the PC. I'd get it for a console if CONTROLLERS WEREN'T SO ****TY FOR FPS GAMES lololol

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =D

I'm excited... should probably get some sleep xD. Seeya there ^_^

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am actually more excited for today than brawl. Not because I like melee more, but because the melee results are gonna be really ****ed up rofl.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
@_@...Im out for Meree, gotta work today apparently, sorry guys (not like my being there would make a difference). Im still going tomorrow though

Top Bottom