• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AFC 4 - Delayed for an unknown amount of time, due to venue problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Faab, vindje niet dat het tijd is voor een andere Avatar ^^
Check die van mij...( Lijkt op Korhan :D )

Savior

Smash Journeyman
Korhans afro = hip,

Hmmm, ik ga niet naar zweden maar wanneer dit is, waar het is, hoe krap het is, het boeit me niet, maar hier ga ik wel naartoe, omdat dat ook hip is.

Nemi

Smash Cadet
hey, any idea whats the deal with getting to here from RoS4?
if flying, where to etc?
oh and btw, any ideas on dates? wanna book cheap early flights :)

<3

Savior

Smash Journeyman
Its from RoS4 in Sweden to AFC4 in Holland, Amsterdam airport probably,

Don't know about the flights tough,

Linkje

Smash Lord
pfft amsah I need a word with you next tournament I'm really dissapointed.
putting me in the same league as natta and utto's sista pfft what the hell I own you . I'm really dissapointed.

Savior

Smash Journeyman
Down A heeft meer skittles in downsmash dan toernooien aanraden :p
Maar, waarschijnlijk komen er toch mensen niet naar zest en zijn er een paar spots vrij.

Linkje

Smash Lord
Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay me and Ryuker had a talk about this since we are the only active hosts around here for now.

We found a possible venue (Xtc-3 wich was the best tourney in the netherlands so far.)
and we think that venue was the best.

Now it is in almere and I know that I'm not capable of housing people. Simpler put I refuse to (dave 2 and Utto doesn't want dirty people in the guys house(maybe pc chris) ...)

On topic. We found a camping or 3 in "Flevoland" but our question is what are you guys willing to spend. It's simply not for free. Except if you want to be housed in Brabant with Jeffzor and want to travel in a train for 2 hours.
so a summary is
YOU NEED TO ARRANGE HOUSING YOURSELF
we will look into campings for you guyz and see what is the best option. but if you want to go to other smashers be my guest. but don't go to the hosts crying for housing cause "the guyz in almere won't" give you a place to stay cause were simply cruel.

Don't get your horses up yet. this post means we are arranging it it isn't definitive yet.
we'll try and get the cheapest + best places around.

Update will follow soon .

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Since you're doing this with the ATM people, wouldn't it be better to arrange stuff around Rotterdam, where people can actually do stuff? Maybe the ATM people are more interested in providing housing as well.

Linkje

Smash Lord
we haven't found a nice venue in rotterdam yet as I said were still busy + rotterdam has feyenoord and if rens goes there, there will be war

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why don't we rent a venue in downtown Amsterdam, say the RLD. No need for housing, people will find places to spend the night:chuckle:

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Almost time for this topic to die?

I mean, no date, no (good) venue, no answers from the crew about the first two things except for: "we're looking for a good venue but can't find one". The only two that are at least trying are Linkje and Utto.

Not to offend anyone from the crew, but i don't see this tourney coming, and even if it is coming it won't be nearly as big as RoS4.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom