• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AFC 4 - Delayed for an unknown amount of time, due to venue problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I guess that's Dave subtle (>_>) way of saying he's out. Also note how the chances of a strong foreign showing are diminishing every day.

Kone

Smash Master
Looks like britain might have to step it up for the second large euro tourney this summer =x

London Anyone?

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
wait a minute, I smell an opertunity to squize in TNO's next tournament.
notings sertain yet. but we're thinking to host this in rotterdam. the mall is next door and public transport is too easy; train, bus, tram. it's all just next door.

I discuss the matter asap with my associat in rotterdam :p the forward-A spammer know as Zellos :laugh:

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
brrrr

afc4 shouldn't die, *******s.
just that i took a brake doesn't mean atm quits smash or anything O_O
we\ve got two months left, ok? so don't squirm, we'll get things sorted out
however if we *do* have to get together with the (potential) hosts about what to do.
because i can house 30/40 people again if necessary but thats in maassluis. :p

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
lol, I'm still on the list. This thread is so old xD
Well, just let me be there on that list and I'll see if I can come. I'd love to see people like Ken, PC Chris play and I'm willing to pay for it :p

Amsah vs Ken O.o (I'm not missing that o.o )

Hopefully they can come...
*subscribes to thread*

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I've already spoken with Ken, he won't come. I could try PC Chris, but nothing has been arranged yet...

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
PC wants to come to Europe sometime before Brawl gets released, but I'm pretty sure he won't come to this. In July he has vacation plus there's an FC, OC and EVO.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
To show you're not a total douche. Besides, it's better to have him come to a major European tournaments with all the good players present, than none at all ;)

Dou!

Smash Cadet
Yes... just like everyone. ^^

I think that by the end of next week we'll have all the necessary details.
The Dutch will have taken their exams and will have plenty of time to deal with the tourney stuffs. =)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Inderdaad. Nogmaals: ik krijg dinsdag te horen of de venue waar ik mijn zinnen op heb gezet beschikbaar is en wat alle mogelijke opties verder nog zijn etc.

Laten we gaan aftellen :p

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Inderdaad. Nogmaals: ik krijg dinsdag te horen of de venue waar ik mijn zinnen op heb gezet beschikbaar is en wat alle mogelijke opties verder nog zijn etc.

Laten we gaan aftellen :p
ik ben toevallig waarsch ook bij die vergadering dus misschien komt het toch nog goed. hehehehehehe

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
UPDATE:

Had ik zelf ook gehoopt, maar mijn afspraak is verzet naar morgen 1 uur vanwege een of ander sollicitatiegesprek.

Morgen nieuws dus :p sorry.....

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Helaas jongens, we hebben te horen gekregen dat onze school al te druk is op de dagen dat we het toernooi wilden houden en dat het volgens hen niet haalbaar was op deze korte termijn (en dat terwijl ik toch echt al een maand geleden die email heb gestuurd).

Ik heb wel adressen gekregen die de rectrix suggereerde, waar ze blijkbaar ook goede zalen verhuren. Ik ga dus zo snel mogelijk weer met Rukker overleggen over onze volgende stap.

Wob-Wob

Smash Journeyman
Waar ONGEVEER wordt ut toenooi gehouden, want ik wil oook wel meedoen, maar als het een beetje ver is... krijg ik me ouders niet om me te laten brengen (ben pas 14 ;) )

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alweer nieuws, wat iedereen waarschijnlijk al verwacht had.

We zijn nu al een paar keer genaaid door venues waar we wel een goede verwachting van hadden, en zijn dus genoodzaakt AFC uit te stellen voor onbepaalde tijd. Excuses voor mensen die al vrij zouden hebben genomen enz. Als we weer actiever ermee bezig kunnen zijn (zomervakantie komt eraan voor mij), zal er nieuwe info volgen. Sorry voor de teleurstelling, onze excuses.

ZEST3 en TNOT2, gaat jullie gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom