• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADHD vs mew2king + more ALL SETS UP NOW

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Okay advent, YOU go against the best metaknight user who won't let you touch the ground bc he limits your options so well, and YOU dont airdodge. And thanks for saying I'm better than the "average" diddy, its good to know someone who doesn't play brawl can be so critical through the internet. Plz, if you can do better then get some vids up of you vs him and put it in my face. But atm, stfu. I know what I need to work on. I would **** you in a diddy ditto bc I know personally you suck at them.

Edit: more videos will be up by tonight.
Daaaaaaamn get *****. Lee you seriously need to chill with criticizing like every diddy on this board . You are sooooooooo ****ing cocky.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I don't know why but for some reason I thought Chrome was better than this?

-lee-
He got 1 or 2 hits away from beating arguably the best brawl player in the world. You thought he was better than this? What did you think, he IS the best brawl player in the world? Although he didn't play perfect (nobody does, at least yet) he played DAM good.

Chrome this is the only advice/critique I have to say. It really has nothing to do with how you played. Why would you just throw game 3 by picking Rainbow Cruise? That is seriously just dumb. You knew you were going to lose? At least try man! If I was in grand finals vs m2k I would want it to last all night. Were you really that tired you didn't want to play a few more minutes? I don't know, that seems lame to me.

ADHD

Smash Hero
He got 1 or 2 hits away from beating arguably the best brawl player in the world. You thought he was better than this? What did you think, he IS the best brawl player in the world? Although he didn't play perfect (nobody does, at least yet) he played DAM good.

Chrome this is the only advice/critique I have to say. It really has nothing to do with how you played. Why would you just throw game 3 by picking Rainbow Cruise? That is seriously just dumb. You knew you were going to lose? At least try man! If I was in grand finals vs m2k I would want it to last all night. Were you really that tired you didn't want to play a few more minutes? I don't know, that seems lame to me.
it was for the lulz! I might play him again this weekend, need your moral support! diddys unite.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

even if he did beat m2k he still wouldnt be the best in the world

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace

even if he did beat m2k he still wouldnt be the best in the world
I didn't say that.
it was for the lulz! I might play him again this weekend, need your moral support! diddys unite.
As long as you were having fun I guess, that is what it is all about right ;). The way you said it though it sounded like you were thinking "**** this lets just end it because I don't care".

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
"one or two hits from being argueably the best player in the world"

No he wasn't.

a couple of hits away from winning alot more money yes.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i support chrome and i have faith in him.

u always almost break ur shields man o-o. u got courage. but i would love to see some kamikazi **** xD. those are always the epic kills especially if ucome back alive :p good **** against m2k tho. was expecting m2k to fall but =<

Count

Smash Champion
Not gonna edit my first post. Too many since then.

Great stuff chrome, it was really impressive also how you took it to ksizzle in your other set.

I'm not really sure if the air dodging can be avoided, just make sure you mix it up. M2K is M2K so he will start reading those air dodges and making you pay for it, I'm sure you were mixing it up as best you could though. Bottom line is to not be predictable.

Only other bit of advice would be to not try so much stupid stuff-maybe this is part of the reason you were effective but it really cost you in that match on BF.

I really like how you mix up playing agressively and definsively. That is how it is supposed to be done.

Good luck this weekend, <3

ADHD

Smash Hero
Not gonna edit my first post. Too many since then.

Great stuff chrome, it was really impressive also how you took it to ksizzle in your other set.

I'm not really sure if the air dodging can be avoided, just make sure you mix it up. M2K is M2K so he will start reading those air dodges and making you pay for it, I'm sure you were mixing it up as best you could though. Bottom line is to not be predictable.

Only other bit of advice would be to not try so much stupid stuff-maybe this is part of the reason you were effective but it really cost you in that match on BF.

I really like how you mix up playing agressively and definsively. That is how it is supposed to be done.

Good luck this weekend, <3
Thanks count <3

Player-1

Smash Legend
Airdodging or not, that Uair going to hit you if he was playing like he did. The main problem I saw was that you got read in the air which I didn't expect you to avoid half that since it was M2K is just godly at reading people in the air, and putting that much pressure on you also screws you up. Instead of airdodging I would have like to have seen a side b to get away from him in the air, and even then I don't think you could have gotten away from some of them. I also think that you could have peanutgun cancelled b reversed to get away from that, which I don't think any Diddy main does really, I don't even know how to do that, but I think it would have helped so i think that ALL Diddy mains need to start utilizing this.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Thanks for understanding unlike advent... and the thing about the peanut gun reversal takes too long to charge and doesn't change your momentum enough to escape it like say snake's grenade reversal. I guess side b was the best answer.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Thanks for understanding unlike advent... and the thing about the peanut gun reversal takes too long to charge and doesn't change your momentum enough to escape it like say snake's grenade reversal. I guess side b was the best answer.
Are you sure? Have you tried? I saw a recent match of Gano from Japan utilizing it and it seemed just as good as Snake's grenades and c4, and you don't need to charge it...

ADHD

Smash Hero
I want more vids!!
I'm going to pester chaos marth some more to upload the rest. I have a set vs malcolm, bum, and inui.

Those three sets show my skill imo, I had to think alot and be much more creative. vs malcolm was sexy as hell, his gimps were AMAZING

Kaptain Kong

Smash Lord
To the SE of Port Town.. ..send - Seattle, WA
i liked the ksizzle ones

in the final game, after you took his first stock, the aggressiveness you had allowed you to take another stock. keep it up against ddd

in the m2k ones, he punished you if you tried to go for your naners.
imo you shouldn't go straight for your naner if your opponent is in your way, you should either hit them away, or if they go for it, punish

great diddy, i like the pink

DFEAR

Smash Hero
in the m2k ones, he punished you if you tried to go for your naners.
imo you shouldn't go straight for your naner if your opponent is in your way, you should either hit them away, or if they go for it, punish
:3 love this strategy :3 works everytime.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
idk why you are so mad chrome pirate about not winning 1 close game. The matches you put up of grand finals are much closer than the first set that we had on that other TV, and no one else that entire tourney, not Snakeee Shadow Ksizl D1 or anyone else I played, even came close. I think I 2 stocked Snakeee both games this time, beat Shadow 1 stock low % then 3 stock, D1 I forget but pretty bad and 2 stocked Ksizl all 3 games, then you almost beat me 1st and 2nd game of grand finals. I also 3 stocked pc in MK ditto (lol he doesn't play brawl) and my 1 full friendly with Jman's MK I beat him 3 stock 60%. You are also the only person to come close to beating me in singles or teams at all.

Snakeee

Smash Master
idk why you are so mad chrome pirate about not winning 1 close game. The matches you put up of grand finals are much closer than the first set that we had on that other TV, and no one else that entire tourney, not Snakeee Shadow Ksizl D1 or anyone else I played, even came close. I think I 2 stocked Snakeee both games this time, beat Shadow 1 stock low % then 3 stock, D1 I forget but pretty bad and 2 stocked Ksizl all 3 games, then you almost beat me 1st and 2nd game of grand finals. I also 3 stocked pc in MK ditto (lol he doesn't play brawl) and my 1 full friendly with Jman's MK I beat him 3 stock 60%. You are also the only person to come close to beating me in singles or teams at all.
What are you saying. Our first game was close -_-

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i dont think chromes mad about it i think he's just saying he couldve played better. in which i agree but he's still amazing. Much love ADHD ;D

ADHD

Smash Hero
i don't remember it being that close but maybe it was, but i remember the 2nd match winning by a lot

the point was that i ***** everyone this time around he's the only one who came close at all yet he's mad?
I'm not just mad against playing you entirely, just in these entire videos I found so alot of reckless choices that got me punished. I was playing well, just not being smart and its something I will keep note of tomorrow. I can do better than this.

Top Bottom