• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADHD vs mew2king + more ALL SETS UP NOW

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
Lol wyatt vs m2k are only vids i saw so far. Try to ledgehop to fair more rather then dair so much. It works alot better for me. I only use dair for ledge games not so much for a recover attack. I saw u freeze up there for a bit on bf on last stock lol. You gotta force him to sd or get a early diddy hump to foot stool like i did to him lol. Thats how you steal the win against m2k. Thats my boy though good **** man. Ill make sure to get to apex with u.

Btw m2k likes black chicks with that ghetto booty!

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
yoshi, if you look closely ADHD goes into the free fall animation with his feet together and his hands cocked in the air. And then Malcom jabs him. It was out of range for the DIddy Hump, so it didn't latch on. Looks funny haha

PhatyCHONG

Smash Apprentice
Very impressive Diddy Kong! I've always wondered how much bull**** playing m2k's mk would be.
Your round of doubles with NJ/M2K vs. ANTI/Yourself was such a great use of defensive banana glide tossing. Gave me some good ideas for new setup technique.

ADHD one of the best IMO

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm going to have videos vs ninjalink, snakeee, and shadow. Some more team videos as well. This late week/weekend is quite possible that they'll be up.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
why would you want him to upload a set vs a great player who was sandbagging.

Im dissapointed in you adhd
if its a tournament set he can get it uploaded if he wants if it was friendlies the story would of been diffrent.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Be patient people, he's in my region and this is the fourth time i've seen him at a tournament, we're bound to play alot mroe in the future and he may use diddy against me eventually but that's doubtful. He doesn't want to give the people what they want to see XD

Teh Future

Smash Master
LOL? And of what note are you to be able to put anyone on blast, kiddo?
Im not sure what that means lol. If Ninjalink has fun using ROB thats fine with me. I use him myself and I hate him, Im trying to get better with other characters because I really just don't have fun playing as him, even though he's my best choice to use in a lot of matchups.

Personal preference I guess. No matter who Ninjalink is playing its usually fun to watch so I guess I shouldn't complain :)

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Best diddy who mains diddy indeed
thats getting so annoying, either he is the best or not
Im not sure what that means lol. If Ninjalink has fun using ROB thats fine with me. I use him myself and I hate him, Im trying to get better with other characters because I really just don't have fun playing as him, even though he's my best choice to use in a lot of matchups.

Personal preference I guess. No matter who Ninjalink is playing its usually fun to watch so I guess I shouldn't complain :)
ROB is too good

Bellioes

Smash Lord
^ that makes no sense. Just end it with I'm the best diddy that mains diddy.
Actually your right. This is grammatically correct (who is for people, that is for things). But I lke the other way better. It sounds better to me :ohwell:
LOL Thats right Le ThieN, I know grammar too :p

Bellioes

Smash Lord
That sentence is perfectly fine and makes sense.
Actually, look it up. '' Who'' is for people and ''that'' is for things. But it still makes sense because theres a difference between standard english (what everyone uses) and correct english (the english that only university profs care about)
And since Im not an university prof, I dont care ;) It makes sense to everyone including me so keep it this way if you want. Im just pointing this out but nobody really cares :laugh:

Top Bottom