• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADHD vs mew2king + more ALL SETS UP NOW

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Sorry.... its just that I have high standards for people that I think have potential, ie. you, thien, flip, thumbs, gdx, etc...

I do everything with the peanut gun ;)

-advent-
hopefully ill be on that list soon >_<

ADHD

Smash Hero
Sorry.... its just that I have high standards for people that I think have potential, ie. you, thien, flip, thumbs, gdx, etc...

I do everything with the peanut gun ;)

-advent-
Well I'm so sorry I let you down oh great advent. You don't know what you're talking about if you say "don't airdodge" against metaknight. It just doesn't work like that. I have high expectations for you, or had them. It was disappointing when I heard that you couldn't fight metaknights..

white peachy

Smash Ace
Well I'm so sorry I let you down oh great advent. You don't know what you're talking about if you say "don't airdodge" against metaknight. It just doesn't work like that. I have high expectations for you, or had them. It was disappointing when I heard that you couldn't fight metaknights..
Instead of airdodging let him hit you with his aerials and tornado.

*Wants to see Inui matches.* And malcolm is the crazy sonic player right?

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
It is simple. You just have to out prioritize and out space him when your in the air. Out prioritizing and out spacing metaknight is easy in the air.

.....wait.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You guys, youtube is being gay and the last three sets are taking forever to upload :mad:

Match 1 vs malcolm is up. Yes, malcolm's sonic is very sexy... I don't fully understand the sonic matchup yet if you have any tips tell me. I still did well, I just kind of was stumped sometimes.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
i don't remember it being that close but maybe it was, but i remember the 2nd match winning by a lot

the point was that i ***** everyone this time around he's the only one who came close at all yet he's mad?
That's called being a winner and gj dude

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
It was disappointing when I heard that you couldn't fight metaknights..
So true... Especially since Diddy is supposedly good against MK. I still never lost to random MK's here, everyone I ever lost to was like top 5 or so in the state. Any ways I'm always open to criticism and advice though so help me out :)

Oh yea, and I find that there are very few situations where air dodging is the best option in BRAWL, just my personal opinion.

-advent-

Player-1

Smash Legend
So true... Especially since Diddy is supposedly good against MK. I still never lost to random MK's here, everyone I ever lost to was like top 5 or so in the state. Any ways I'm always open to criticism and advice though so help me out :)

Oh yea, and I find that there are very few situations where air dodging is the best option in BRAWL, just my personal opinion.

-advent-
MK's Uair is to fast to do anything else, if he's falling with you, either way you're going to get hit airdodge or not. That's why i think midair jumping (if you have it), side-b, or a b reverse the momentum with your popgun are your best options

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
MalcolmM's a beast. D:

You want to make me pick up Sonic but I couldn't learn his ATs the first two times I tried...

Bellioes

Smash Lord
I love Malcoms Sonic too
He has such good movement
And your diddys is really good too Chrome\ADHD. That banana lock in the first match vs malcom was awesome ^^

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
If you had seen what his mk did to me on castle seige the second round, you would feel REALLY glad I pulled that off lol.
you talking about the end where you upB into him and brought both of you back but you were off stage again and used ur upB but hit under the ledge and died? >_>

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Second match(when it was up) got cut at 1:20. Chaos marth probably took it down to fix it or something...

ADHD

Smash Hero
Where is the second match lol, I can't find it.

Me vs bum is gonna be uploaded soon I hope :confused:

ADHD

Smash Hero
All videos are over. If i play really well this weekend I will have much more up for you guys.

CO18

Smash Hero
why would you want him to upload a set vs a great player who was sandbagging.

Im dissapointed in you adhd

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Yeah but he said Bum wasnt sandbagging
Something made Bum hate brawl so he just wanted to have fun. At least thats what I read on youtube

ADHD

Smash Hero
I am going to upload anything I am in. I asked bum for permission first, if it bothers you so much whine to him. He was just having a good time with the NY crowd.

Top Bottom