• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADHD or Gnes vs DEHF

Vega4

Smash Ace
I have searched for a while in youtube and I couldn't find matches of ADHD, Gnes or Felix (I can't edit the tittle to add Felix xD) vs DEHF.
I don't know if they have already played in a tournament, but I'd really like to see it.
If someone know about this (or know about others top level fights of Diddy vs Falco in youtube), please, give some info.

If they haven't played yet, please ADHD or Gnes, play at least a friendly match with DEHF in Ktar 5 (and upload the vid)... I think would be great to see a top level Diddy vs a top level Falco.

I think that ADHD, Gnes and Felix are great players, but Falco is a hard match for Diddy, so I'd like to see it at top level. Who do you think would win?
Trolls are welcome :awesome:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Lol, ally's falco got so lucky!

Also dehf is booty at this matchup. Falcos that try to camp diddy kong always fail, which is why atomsk's/anti's/ally's falco (which all play the same, oddly enough) are much harder.

Vega4

Smash Ace

Also dehf is booty at this matchup. Falcos that try to camp diddy kong always fail, which is why atomsk's/anti's/ally's falco (which all play the same, oddly enough) are much harder.
Have you ever played DEHF? I'd like to see that match, please, play vs him and upload the vid for us (even if its not an tournament match).

I heard that Felix beat DEHF pretty bad in a Tournament last year, but there is no vid...

Blacknight99923, I searched that match in youtube, and I couldn't find it...

PD: I want to see this because I have serious problems with a Falco main. He play pretty close, not campy, so I guess that this is what ADHD means... Falco Jab ***** Diddy (and let him start his chaingrab...), and his spotdodge is better too, so I have lots of problems with him. My best strategy againist him is use a stage like smallville, and use a lot the moving platform, at least, till I get 50% damage (avoiding his chaingrab), and randomly getting down the plattaform and trying to punish him with one nanner and mindgames... always avoiding close contact (unless it's completely safe), because most of the time I am punished this way...
Any advise?...

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Shut up seriously about me getting lucky, you got owned, end of story, you're seriously getting annoying about it. You shouldn't had taken a single game from me except I froze for your own luck. No wonder you get emo or tell me why you lost, because losing to you is either, MK is gay or they got lucky. No johns and improve, you're obvious as ****. Side B all day, free uairs and bairs

look yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQ16VsSbrA

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL ally i had no idea u played falco as well T_T

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol oh gosh. ADHD we need to play again. You are right about Falcos needing to be more in Diddy's face. Its so easy to do vs Diddy and imo Diddy is at an advantage when both are camping.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
adhd goes back and forth with atomsk's falco, lost to ally's falco in 1 close said from what i heard recently, but at mlg he beat dehf in a money match (I forget if they fought in tourney in the past year) but dehf beat gnes both games at apex2, altho dehf had a much better day than gnes then. As far as things relating to the Diddy Falco MU that is all the info that I know off the top of my head relating to that, dunno if that helps at all in deciding that MU

Vega4

Smash Ace
adhd goes back and forth with atomsk's falco, lost to ally's falco in 1 close said from what i heard recently, but at mlg he beat dehf in a money match (I forget if they fought in tourney in the past year) but dehf beat gnes both games at apex2, altho dehf had a much better day than gnes then. As far as things relating to the Diddy Falco MU that is all the info that I know off the top of my head relating to that, dunno if that helps at all in deciding that MU
Thanks for the info.
I hope they get a vid when they fight... (ADHD, Gnes or Felix vs DEHF).

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Pretty much what M2K said, I lost to ADHD at Genesis and in a mm at one of the MLGs, lost to felix at one of the MLGs, and beat Gnes at Apex.

Overall I think I'm bad at the Diddy match up, but have improved somewhat over the past few months. The only reason I beat Gnes at Apex is because I think we both didn't know how to fight against the other's character that well xD

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LOLX, that match was hilarity

Also wtf @ your falco having style when falco is the character you're SUPPOSED to newb with, you weird ally

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
falco isn't even THAT hard. let's discuss snake, i suck *** at that matchup.

diddy has so many ways to punish the things that falco can do. campy falco>aggressive falco at the matchup. if you're not laser camping with falco you're doing it wrong.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
My matches vs. Larry might get uploaded (only one is against his falco. he went ICs first game)

Boofy!

Smash Champion
that was actually pretty ****ing good.. little "rolly" but very cool matches. I never see diddys use bdacus.. where are you from?

Chex-Mex

Smash Rookie
east bay. If you notice those matches are a little old...sadly I've been playing alot of MVC, but I think I'll start playing brawl again. Maybe show people this impossible tech we made up (got to lazy to share with everyone though lol). Its fun to do, but sadly not practical cause of how stupid hard it is. Eh, maybe if you practice it enough. Whatever. maybe this month ill share. haha
Glad you liked the matches, and if there's anyone in the east bay area that wants to play, pm me. And I don't do laggy online matches.

Top Bottom