• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADHD battles NL, Shadow, and D1 :)

ADHD

Smash Hero
DOWN BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB B BB B B B B B B B B

ADHD
vs Candy

Rounds 1 & 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q05mlDcwoZE&feature=channel_page

ADHD
vs Atomsk

Round 1& 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDC0DiRGkU&feature=channel_page
Round 3 & 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_kYqOEJKJc&feature=channel_page
Round 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkkhRFTbWIU&feature=channel_page

ADHD
vs D1

Round 1&2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9PTZErqDSg&feature=channel_page

ADHD
vs Shadow
<----- GAY METAGAY

Round 2.5 and 3 (note the first and first half of the second match were not recorded): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH3MqPgNSyc&feature=channel_page

ADHD
vs Ninjalink

Round 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q897HlKhkPA&feature=channel_page

I DONT KNOW WHERE THE OTHER NL VIDEOS ARE THEY ARE BEING UPLOADED NOW PROBABLY!

white peachy

Smash Ace
Wow....no critique here just congrats. I thought you were doomed with that gimp first stock but that lock to release grab to spike was just too good man :lick:

TreK

Is "that guy"
saw them already (i subscribed to gimr when he discovered 20 000 ATs per day)
gawd, you **** !
nl too, it's nice to finally see vids of his diddy... i love that playstyle but it wouldn't work with me (i dun have the no tripping code so... meh)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can't. He plays Esoj's Diddy all the freaking time. Ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7MJlXkw6ko&feature=channel_page

Thats game 1 of me vs Candy from like 3 weeks ago. Candy owns me harder than Ally/Nope/Greg/any other freaking Snake.

Admittedly I had a bad day, lots of SD's where I'm normally consistent, but Candy and I have played 2 sets, he beat me 2-0 both times, and I believe he 2 stocked me 3 times and 1 stocked me the other time.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Shield Breaker combo? What the hell? o_o

Wyatt teach me how to play Diddy. :[

ADHD

Smash Hero
I can't. He plays Esoj's Diddy all the freaking time. Ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7MJlXkw6ko&feature=channel_page

Thats game 1 of me vs Candy from like 3 weeks ago. Candy owns me harder than Ally/Nope/Greg/any other freaking Snake.

Admittedly I had a bad day, lots of SD's where I'm normally consistent, but Candy and I have played 2 sets, he beat me 2-0 both times, and I believe he 2 stocked me 3 times and 1 stocked me the other time.
I don't know why you are going aggressive against a snake take it slower and play a little bit back. Plus he is getting your bananas an awful lot so you need to be a fortress and stand next to them constantly or near them to protect them from being stolen--especially against snake. XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nice video. I like watching ADHD, cause we somehow share a similar playstyle even though he's never seen any of my vids, and ive only seen 1-2 of his. Just that hes way better at the playstyle than I am :laugh:

epic ending on 2nd match

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
you're too good!

But you couldve DHGR Snake during his cypher a few times. It gives you more options.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
What does DHGR stand for. Is it the thing where you grab snake outve the cypher into a GR so he loses his UpB or something different?

CO18

Smash Hero
That was pretty intense.

Almost as intense as me vs lee martin omggg

lol good stuff adhd. Too bad I cant go to apex, we would've *****.

bludhoundz

Smash Ace
atomsk ***** with that CG on rainbow cruise...

I was expecting you win that one on Lylat after going down so badly and bringing it back. I was sad when he KO'd you :(

You played really well in those matches though.. some intense tricks

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah, atomsk set is up. I was annoyed that I could have won at first but since we split it didn't bug me at all.

Teh Future

Smash Master
lmao you outplayed atomsk every game and still lost.

It seems like when he was at high percentages you went from glide toss immediately into a smash before you saw whether the banana hit or not. In the last game you also dash attacked right into his shield a couple of times to pick up the bananas.

aaaaaamazing matches though, I hate giving critique to players better than me, but you did ask for it :D

ADHD

Smash Hero
^^^ yeah I got too comfortable bc DDD is such a fun punching bag :laugh:. I've gotten better at the DDD matchup from watching these videos.

white peachy

Smash Ace
Man I need to stop c-sticking my aerials (bad melee habit) so I can do rising Fairs and Bairs like that to grab bananas. I like it though...the way you use it is like a more dangerous version of traditional dribbling. And it's super safe as a defensive technique. I'm assuming you use X/Y to jump then roll the control stick and A for aerial? That's the only way I can do it :(. I'm totally jacking that **** from you lol.

Good stuff overall. Like I said before the Candy matches were ****. You just got unlucky vs. Atomsk's DDD, and you still almost won the set anyway.

Player-1

Smash Legend
wtf, I thought you were good on RC or something...Nice matches though, you shoulda won the Lylat match =/.

Question though, the shield bouncing banana AT you talked about, do you need tap jump on to jump OoS faster to catch the banana when thrown at your shield?

ADHD

Smash Hero
wtf, I thought you were good on RC or something...Nice matches though, you shoulda won the Lylat match =/.

Question though, the shield bouncing banana AT you talked about, do you need tap jump on to jump OoS faster to catch the banana when thrown at your shield?
Makes no difference. DDD on rainbow cruise is almost as retarted as DDD on castle seige. It's not as easy as it looks you know.

CO18

Smash Hero

how is he not good on rc? he got wall infinited to death at 0 and walked off at 0 and still got him to last stock

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I liked the missed spike to spike.. Too good.

When you have the lead, why don't you camp DDD?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If you get wall infinited on RC you're bad, IDC if you win. Autobad.
...I don't even know what to say to this.

I liked the missed spike to spike.. Too good.

When you have the lead, why don't you camp DDD?
Sounds good in theory, but I'm pretty sure the only characters that camp D3 successfully are Fox, Pit, and of course Falco. The penguin just runs after you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbk
im not...really sure what that means

adhd, it looks like you played REALLY nervously the 1st and 5th games for some reason. You were messin stuff up you usually wouldn't. But very entertaining set nontheless. A shame you had to be taken down by penguin

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Two questions...
Why not more up throws?
What did you ban/strike against each person?

Player-1

Smash Legend
im not...really sure what that means

adhd, it looks like you played REALLY nervously the 1st and 5th games for some reason. You were messin stuff up you usually wouldn't. But very entertaining set nontheless. A shame you had to be taken down by penguin
bk=bad kid, xbox live talk.

Yeah I agree with you on this statement. On the Lylat match I noticed that you could have ended the game and won, but you missed a simple glide toss. You would have won, but you did a regular throw instead, but the glide toss would have brought you to a range of a smash attack when Atomsk was 165%ish damage

ADHD

Smash Hero
Two questions...
Why not more up throws?
What did you ban/strike against each person?
Up throw is garbage. It's weak and the only time I use it is if I want to pluck a banana out or the char is bad in the air. Fthrow and bthrow get far better advantages.

Top Bottom